Deborah Reilly, MS

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Deborah Reilly, MS is a Counselor in Langhorne, PA.

Deborah Reilly, MS

Apple A Day Ot LLC

206 Corporate Dr E Langhorne, PA 19047

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Deborah Reilly treats your condition or procedure

Deborah Reilly accepts

Deborah Reilly accepts the following insurance:

Select
Capital Blue Cross

Deborah Reilly's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Deborah Reilly

I highly recommend Deborah Reilly as a therapist. A good friend of mine, whose opinion I value and respect recommended her to me. (Thank you friend.) Deborah listens carefully and is not judgmental. She is warm, kind, concerned, ethical and has never crossed any personal boundaries. I have found her responsive to phone calls. Her office is clean, comfortable and safe. I have suffered for years from the lasting effects of childhood trauma. She introduced me to EMDR, and I am so thankful. Since starting EMDR I am less anxious, and I am able to deal with life situations more calmly and effectively. I most sincerely believe that EMDR changed my life for the better. I have had no ill effects from the EMDR. During therapy I have learned coping skills, gained perspective, and learned about myself. It has been a positive and life improving experience for me.
Apr 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Reilly, MS?
Deborah is an amazing therapist. Down to earth. She makes you feel comfortable in talking about your personal issues. I have grown so much in the time I have been seeing her. I highly recommend Deborah to all my friends and family.
Linda H – Apr 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Reilly, MS?
Deborah was a life changer for me. Sensitive, kind, honest and could kick me in the pants when I needed it emotionally. She helped me see what was mine to own and had to fix. Through therapy and EMDR, she helped with loss of my husband and help communicating with my adult children and family. I feel so healthy because of her guidance.
Apr 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Reilly, MS?
She has been treating me for several years. She has gotten me through some of the worst times in my life. She has always been accommodating with my schedule. I feel very comfortable and confident in her treatment . Whenever I face something that I am unable to deal with I can count on her.
Apr 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Reilly, MS?

How was your experience with Deborah Reilly?