Deborah Rancourt, MA

Counseling ·  Female · Age 57

Deborah Rancourt
800 W Cummings Park Ste 6925 Woburn, MA 01801

Deborah Rancourt, MA is a counselor in Woburn, MA. She specializes in counseling and addiction and substance abuse counseling.

Deborah Rancourt accepts

Deborah Rancourt accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
BlueConnect HMO
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
Preferred Blue PPO
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Deborah Rancourt treats your condition or procedure

4.2

Deborah Rancourt?
Deborah Rancourt's Performance
What People Say About Deborah Rancourt, MA
I have been seeing Deborah weekly for about 6 months now. She is very easy to talk to and isn't judgemental at all. She has been helping me greatly into transitioning into recovery and taking the necessary steps to move forward.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Rancourt, MA?
I have seeing Deb for more than 4 years. For lack of a better way to say it.. she saved my life.. because she cares so much, she haus a heart of gold and treats me me like I am someospecial. I honestly thank GOD every nite knowing she’s there for me, not just at our meeting but in my heart. Some say, u don’t pick a therapist, the therapist picks you!.. Deb is a true ANGEl and I would never ever go see anyone else. She’s more than a therapist.. I consider her my FRIEND.. she’s AWESOME!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Rancourt, MA?
Deb is amazing! I ha e been with her 3 years now an couldn’t imagine having anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Rancourt, MA?
Deborah is amazing. She is therapeutic, caring and empathetic. I feel safe in her care and have grown so much since starting with her. She is easy to talk to and is always there in an emergency
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Rancourt, MA?
Deborah has helped me with my anxiety and depression . I have worked with her for the last 6 months. She is caring and patient. Her personality as well as her office are very calming. She is nonjudgemental. I have recommended a few friends to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Rancourt, MA?
I have been going to Deborah for just over a year. I can honestly say out of all the ones I have seen she makes it so easy to talk with her. I feel like she really understands what I’m going threw . Never rushes me and always tries to make appointments to accommodate me. I already recommended her and would do it again. I feel very confident other clients would feel the same. She is thoughtfull lots of patience and listens to your concerns. I don’t have the nervous feeling I have in the past .
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Rancourt, MA?
I decided to see Deborah out of convenience. I have a time-consuming work schedule and she seemed to be the only one with many many many open slots. Now I can see why. Debra uses words like "yiz" instead of you. Or "irregardless" instead of regardless. It wasn't just Debra's cringe-worthy grammar that left me feeling unsatisfied. Deborah had virtually no technique in her therapy approach. I went to 3 non productive sessions with Debra. 3 hours I will never get back. Don't make the same mistake.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Rancourt, MA?
Deb is easy to talk to and has been able to help me greatly with many aspects of my life. I highly recommend her and have to many friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Rancourt, MA?

How was your experience with Deborah Rancourt?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Deborah Rancourt treats patients.

Winchester Hospital