Clinical Psychology  |
Female
Dr. Deborah Posner, PHD
Dr. Deborah Posner, PHD is a clinical psychology provider who practices in New York, NY. She has been practicing for 18 years.

6 W 77th St # 1-B

• Mental Health
  • Psychoanalysis
  • Psychotherapy
  • Relationship Counseling

Dr. Posner does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Depression
  • Phase of Life Problem
  • Relationship Issues
  • Stress

• Psychoanalysis
  • Psychodynamic Therapy

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Adelphi University, Derner Institute, Clinical Psychology Doctoral Program
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Maimonides Hosp & Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • William Alanson White Institute
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Posner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Posner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Posner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Posner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Posner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Posner to family and friends
Dr. Posner's Performance
New York, NY |
I feel very fortunate to have found Dr Posner. Through our weekly conversations I have learned so much about myself and because of her help I feel stronger, happier and more self-confident. In my experience with her, I was able to work through various issues without judgement, prejudice or personal motive other than to help me identify what I want and support me in getting there. Dr. Posner is kind, sensitive and open-minded. I highly recommend her to anyone seeking support from a therapist.
in New York, NY |
Dr. Posner is, in my opinion, an excellent therapist. She is a wonderful listener and has the ability to know when to interject or just listen and let you explore your emotions. With her I've been able to grow more emotionally and become much more self-confident. She has been extremely instrumental in helping me get through very emotional issues within my family. I have been in therapy with a number of therapists through the years and am very thankful I found her.
Queens, NY |
She is kind, deliberate with her words, asks helpful questions, doesn't judge, takes criticism well, and really works together with you to find a dynamic that will be helpful. I saw her for eight years and cannot give her enough credit for helping to make me the person I am today. I started seeing her right after a sexual assault and then just stayed. Her way of framing things and connecting dots became indispensable to my personal development.
Brooklyn, NY |
I am extremely grateful to have found Dr. Posner nearly 8 years ago when I was struggling with depression and anxiety. She has helped me tremendously over the years through difficulties related to work, relationships, and parenthood among others. She is smart, compassionate, and works hard at what she does. I have seen several therapists in my lifetime and Dr. Posner's sincere love for the work sets her apart. Without question, I am a healthier person because of her help.
New York, NY |
Dr. Posner is an incredible therapist. I worked with her over the course of early-adulthood and found her to have all of the characteristics needed from a therapist – she was patient, understanding, insightful and thoughtful. Her office is a space of safety and comfort – and she truly goes above and beyond to ensure your growth and healing. I’m forever grateful for her guidance and for getting me to a place where I could move on in my life without needing her support.
in New York, NY |
I had first been referred to Dr. P by my friend's therapist, who highly recommended Dr. P because she had an excellent reputation. I attended weekly sessions with Dr. P for a full year and found her to be amazing. She is a highly skilled and effective therapist who is a great listener, but also jumps in when necessary to provide some guidance. She will help you work towards what you want, but supports you slowly finding your own path. Working with her changes your life for the better.
Have you seen Dr. Deborah Posner, PHD?
Are you Dr. Posner?