Deborah Pestrak, NP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)Female

Deborah Pestrak, NP is a Nurse Practitioner in Fort Washington, PA. Be sure to call ahead with Deborah Pestrak to book an appointment.

Deborah Pestrak

Family Practice Associates of Upper Dublin

1244 Fort Washington Ave Ste E2 Fort Washington, PA 19034

Compare with other Nurse Practitioners

Compare Deborah Pestrak with our nearby Nurse Practitioners at Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health.

Make an appointment at Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health today at (215) 596-4838.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Abington Hospital—Jefferson Health.

Deborah Pestrak's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Deborah Pestrak

Deborah Pestrak?
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (15)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (14)
  • Explained conditions well (14)
    Debbie is an incredible nurse practitioner and person. I had seen her regularly at this practice. I can't say enough great things about her. She is truly one of the best! Debbie, you will be missed, thank you for all you have done for me. Best wishes in your future.
    Mike Melnyk – Jun 29, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Pestrak, NP?
    Deborah P is so thorough and very attentive to your needs. Having knee replacement and she has been there for me. My BP was very high and now it is normal. I can't say enough about Deborah except she is excellent.
    Joan Parsons – Feb 19, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Pestrak, NP?
    It was a regular visit following up on current medical conditions and review of medication list for adjustment if needed. Recommendation for laboratory work to precede next office visit. I was quite satisfied with the conduct and outcome of this visit. I am very comfortable with her and have the greatest confidence in her care.
    Apr 09, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Pestrak, NP?
    I am happy to see whomever is available when necessary. But, Deborah has become my go to. She is very adept at listening and asking the right questions. She is genuinely interested in not only my health, but me as person. She always makes me feel at ease in discussing any of my health concerns. She is a compassionate, knowledgeable provider who readily follows up when necessary. I would recommend her without reservation.
    MM in Ambler, PA – Mar 07, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Pestrak, NP?
    I saw Debbie as my practitioner just around a week or two ago and she was fantastic. She asked me Some questions and she listened really well to all of my questions and my concerns. She is warm and thoughtful and is a great practitioner. I recommend Debbie to anyone who wants an intelligent, caring provider.
    Madi in North Wales, PA – Jan 29, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Pestrak, NP?
    Great nurse practitioner & a even better person. Debbie is extremely kind & caring. Never feel like a number & always takes the time to listen. Finding a good physician can be difficult. Very thankful to have found Debbie.
    T in Horsham, PA – Jan 21, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Pestrak, NP?
    When no doctor was available, she was. And she took the time to diagnose and communicate. I like that she didn't just jump to a drug conclusion.
    Jan 04, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Pestrak, NP?
    Deborah Pestrak listened to the patient, took her time, completed the correct paperwork needed and completed the visit without delay. She was knowledgeable, asked clarifying questions and offered me the opportunity to call her if my condition did not improve. I highly recommend this practiontioner.
    Dec 31, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Pestrak, NP?
    Debbie was great!! I met her after needing to be seen for a BP check & my PCP wasn’t available that night. She was warm, inviting, knowledgeable & very caring to my needs. She took the time to explain everything to me & was compassionate about my feelings during a difficult conversation. Would definitely see her again if my PCP isn’t available & highly recommend her to anyone else looking for a new provider.
    Karen in Rydal, PA – Dec 17, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Pestrak, NP?
    Debbie is extremely knowledgeable. She always greets her patients with a smile. Debbie also takes the time she needs with her patients. She is never rushing you. I highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a new doctor.
    Linda in flourtown, PA – Dec 03, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Pestrak, NP?
    My visit was very thorough. Deborah took the time to attentively listen to my concern. She asked pertinent questions to better understand my situation. Her assessment and explanation of "next steps" was understandable.
    Maureen – Nov 14, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Pestrak, NP?
    Debbie is a wonderful, thorough practitioner. She takes the time to work with me at every visit. Knowledgeable. Willing to go the extra step.
    Laura in Glenside – Oct 01, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Pestrak, NP?

How was your experience with Deborah Pestrak?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)