Deborah Norton, MA

Counseling ·  Female

Deborah Norton

Norton Psychological Services LLC

1580 S Milwaukee Ave Ste 407 Libertyville, IL 60048

Deborah Norton, MA is a counselor in Libertyville, IL. She specializes in counseling, psychology, and more.

Deborah Norton accepts

Deborah Norton accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Deborah Norton treats your condition or procedure

Deborah Norton's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Care Coordination for Complex Conditions and Procedures
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse
  • Suicide Intervention

Everyone deserves to feel heard!

• Counseling

Deborah Norton?
Deborah Norton's Performance
What People Say About Deborah Norton, MA
RecentMost Helpful
This woman gets it! No wasting your time and money. Deb is extremely quick to identify the issues you are facing and to teach you how to deal with them. I have been to multiple therapists , as have my family members, and I have never found anyone who is nearly as effective as Deb Norton!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Norton, MA?
Deb is honestly the best therapist I’ve ever had. Being a counselor myself, it is often hard to find someone that has the same vibes. Deb has always been there for me in all situations, many moves, and through it all. I would never wish to change therapists! She is not only professional and educated, but will tailor her therapy to help fit an individuals personality. Look no further if you truly want help meeting your goals, and a woman who whole heartedly cares about each and every patient!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Norton, MA?
Deb is excellent! She will tell you what she sees, which is what I pay for. She helped recognize my anxiety that I had been dealing with for as long as I can remember... and I didn't even see it! She gave me suggestions, strategies, etc. She doesn't just sit and listen... she speaks up, gives her researched opinion, and actually helps you to help yourself. She cut my anxiety by over half within just a few months when I implemented her suggestions! I can't recommend her enough!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Norton, MA?
I have had great success in reigning in my drinking thanks to my work with Deb Norton. She helped increase my awareness from day 1 and helped me hold myself accountable by tracking my drinks in a daily/weekly log. I feel much more in control and that I now have an "off" button. She is professional and personable and therapy with her has made a real difference in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Norton, MA?
Deb is great, been working with her for over 2 years on and off, first with couples, and now individual. First time as an adult trying counseling and was nervous...but within 2 visits, I felt more comfortable than I could have imagined, and we targeted the areas of urgency and moved from there to overall improve issues of concern. I have recommended her to others as well.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Norton, MA?
Deb has an unquie ability to establish rapport with clients quickly and put them at ease when talking about difficult situations. Her expertise is expansive and she takes the time to explain details in a way that is easily understood. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking professional help. Her ability to listen, truly hear the problem or situation, analyze it and collaborate on a solution is a rarity to find.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Norton, MA?

How was your experience with Deborah Norton?

Compare Providers