Deborah Norton, MS

Counseling •  Female

Deborah Norton

Norton Psychological Services LLC

34121 N US Highway 45 Grayslake, IL 60030

Deborah Norton, MS is a Counselor in Grayslake, IL. She is accepting new patients and has not yet indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Deborah Norton to book an appointment.

Deborah Norton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Deborah Norton

Deborah Norton?
What People Say About Deborah Norton, MS
Deb is a great listener and very professional. Framed my issues in a very easy to understand way. Highly Recommend
Tom F – May 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Norton, MS?
Deb has truly saved my life. She has helped me accurately pinpoint what drives and causes my anxiety and depression. She has taught me a variety strategies to use to help manage the anxiety I experience on a daily basis. With her weekly guidance, I am in such a more stable, safe place within myself. She truly cares about her patients and is in this profession for all the right reasons! She's amazing!
Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Norton, MS?
This woman gets it! No wasting your time and money. Deb is extremely quick to identify the issues you are facing and to teach you how to deal with them. I have been to multiple therapists , as have my family members, and I have never found anyone who is nearly as effective as Deb Norton!
Sep 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Norton, MS?
Deb is honestly the best therapist I’ve ever had. Being a counselor myself, it is often hard to find someone that has the same vibes. Deb has always been there for me in all situations, many moves, and through it all. I would never wish to change therapists! She is not only professional and educated, but will tailor her therapy to help fit an individuals personality. Look no further if you truly want help meeting your goals, and a woman who whole heartedly cares about each and every patient!!!!
Ally B in IL – Aug 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Norton, MS?
Deb is excellent! She will tell you what she sees, which is what I pay for. She helped recognize my anxiety that I had been dealing with for as long as I can remember... and I didn't even see it! She gave me suggestions, strategies, etc. She doesn't just sit and listen... she speaks up, gives her researched opinion, and actually helps you to help yourself. She cut my anxiety by over half within just a few months when I implemented her suggestions! I can't recommend her enough!
Mary S in Grayslake, IL – Jul 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Norton, MS?
I have had great success in reigning in my drinking thanks to my work with Deb Norton. She helped increase my awareness from day 1 and helped me hold myself accountable by tracking my drinks in a daily/weekly log. I feel much more in control and that I now have an "off" button. She is professional and personable and therapy with her has made a real difference in my life.
Vernon Hills, IL – Nov 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Norton, MS?
Deb is great, been working with her for over 2 years on and off, first with couples, and now individual. First time as an adult trying counseling and was nervous...but within 2 visits, I felt more comfortable than I could have imagined, and we targeted the areas of urgency and moved from there to overall improve issues of concern. I have recommended her to others as well.
Sep 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Norton, MS?
Deb has an unquie ability to establish rapport with clients quickly and put them at ease when talking about difficult situations. Her expertise is expansive and she takes the time to explain details in a way that is easily understood. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking professional help. Her ability to listen, truly hear the problem or situation, analyze it and collaborate on a solution is a rarity to find.
J in Libertyville, IL – Jun 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Norton, MS?

How was your experience with Deborah Norton?

I believe that "Everyone deserves to feel heard!"

I could recite platitudes that you've likely heard before: "Therapy is all about fit," " I provide a non-judgmental environment...," " I have experience in XYZ and can help you with ABC me...

• Counseling