Deborah Leib, LCSW

Deborah Leib, LCSW

Psychotherapy  ·
Female
Deborah Leib, LCSW is a psychotherapist in Merrick, NY. She specializes in psychotherapy, clinical social work, and more.Read her story

3051 Hewlett Ave

Merrick, NY 11566

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • EmblemHealth
  • MagnaCare

Learn about Deborah Leib

Deborah Leib's bio

This content was provided by Deborah Leib "I have been practicing therapy for over 20 years and have a diverse training background. I graduated Adelphi School of Social work and received my LCSW-R. With all the required years of supervision I received my R. I now supervise other therapist, psychologist and students in the field of psychotherapy. I am an Adjunct Professor at Adelphi University, Graduate Social Work program, training and teaching students techniques, philosophies and sensitivities to their patients. My interests in the field are varied and I have studied Modern Psychoanalysis, Group therapy, Couple, Marriage, Family therapy, CBT, hypnosis, Relaxation, and EMDR. I am devoted to my work and my patients. I continue to add new ideas and approaches to my ever growing philosophy of work."

This content was provided by Deborah Leib "In the field of psychotherapy a therapist will encounter people with a unique background, family history and emotional needs. I believe a therapist must be able to utilize diverse techniques to best accommodate all the variables. My strength is the ability to listen without judgment, help an individual discover what they truly want, understand what is hindering their growth and learn how to achieve their goals.  We all get lost and overwhelmed and need a skilled therapist to guide one to a happier life. The diversity of a person's issues must be met by a trained therapist who has the ability to offer varied therapeutic philosophies and techniques. The format to achieve this success may be found in individual, group, couple, family or marriage therapy.  Each modality offers a wonderful opportunity to resolve the burdens of one's unhappiness and find contentment."

• Psychotherapy
  • Clinical Social Work
  • Couples Counseling
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Psychoanalysis
  • School Social Work

Deborah Leib does not have any board certifications listed.

• Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Marital Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for New York.

Education data for Deborah Leib is unavailable at this time.

Deborah Leib has no awards or honors listed.

Deborah Leib has no media or publications listed.

Deborah Leib does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Deborah Leib and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Deborah Leib's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Deborah Leib

3.7

Deborah Leib?
Deborah Leib's Performance
What People Say About Deborah Leib, LCSW
RecentHighestLowest
Been with Deborah Lieb for over 4 years for group and individual. I’ve recommended her to many people. She has helped me immensely and is brilliant at what she does
KS in NY – Jun 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Leib, LCSW?
Deborah has been able to work with my family and give us the tools needed to handle our always stressful and busy life. She is flexible, provides great feedback and genuinely cares about her patients. We have recommended her numerous times and will continue to do so.
J – Jun 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Leib, LCSW?
I have been seeing Deb for over a year. I've done couples therapy with my husband, individual and I am currently in a group. Going to Deb is one of the best parts of my week. We talk, laugh and hash our issues out. Deb listens and give very good ways of dealing with things. I have gone in...Read More
M. Coffey – Apr 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Leib, LCSW?
Very helpful! I was nervous about finding a therpist but she made me feel very comfortable. Easy to talk to and gives great guidance. Available for emergency appt when i had a major need. Has definately helped me grow and balance my life.
KD in Commack – Apr 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Leib, LCSW?
I don’t understand how anyone can rate Deborah with one star! She has been nothing but accommodating, flexible, helpful, and honestly, she saved my life. She has guided me in ways that have made my life more liveable. She has accepted appoints far out of her regular office hours, and is always...Read More
Apr 03, 2018
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Deborah Leib?