Deborah Wyrick, AUD CCC-A

Deborah Wyrick, AUD CCC-A

Audiology  |
Female
I am an audiologist who has a doctorate in audiology and have been practicing over 32 years. My passion is to help people achieve their best possible hearing to enhance the quality of their life through communication with the family, friends and acquaintances. My strengths are in my ability to diagnose hearing loss and find a custom solution to suit each person's individual needs, hearing loss and budget. I believe it is important for adults to get a baseline hearing test after the age of 50 and to be retested annually to monitor their hearing for any changes. I work closely with Dr Paul Walker, ENT if a medical issue is suspected before making an amplification recommendation.

1747 Baptist Clay Dr Ste 230

Fleming Island, FL 32003

• Federal Employee Program (FEP)

Learn about Deborah Wyrick

This content was provided by Deborah Wyrick "As an audiologist with over 32 years of experience, I feel my obligation is to care for each patient with their individual needs and help diagnose and when appropriate offer a treatment plan to address their individual concerns and enhance their quality of life through better hearing. "

• Audiology
  • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Hearing & Speech Therapy
  • Hearing Instruments

Deborah Wyrick does not have any board certifications listed.

• Hearing Disorders
  • Hearing Loss
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Sensorineural Deafness

• Adult Hearing Loss Rehabilitation
  • Audiometry
  • Hearing Aid
  • Hearing Screening

• University Of Florida(Ba Degree)
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1983
  • At Still University (Au.D.Degree)
    Other Education | Completed 2013
  • George Washington University(Ma Degree)
    Other Education | Completed 1985

Deborah Wyrick has no awards or honors listed.

Deborah Wyrick has no media or publications listed.

Deborah Wyrick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Deborah Wyrick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Deborah Wyrick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Deborah Wyrick to family and friends
based on 20 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Deborah Wyrick Says:

I take pride in providing the best possible care for each patient and treat them as I would treat a member of my own family. Patients are encouraged to contact me if they have any questions or concerns and I will address them quickly and efficiently. I am grateful for the opportunity to make a difference in the life of my patients and their families. Posting patient satisfaction surveys,...

Deborah Wyrick's Performance
in Viera, FL |
I arrived at the office fresh from having rejected as unsatisfactory two sets of hearing devices from my then provider and was discouraged. An hour later I left Dr. Kroll's office with the best hearing aids I have ever had, my fourth set, and could not be more pleased. The warmth, professionalism and friendliness of the office are a credit to Dr. Kroll and I would and will recommend her without hesitation. My only regret is not having found her earlier.
Have you seen Deborah Wyrick, AUD CCC-A?
Are you Deborah Wyrick?

Visit Deborah Wyrick

Deborah Wyrick accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Federal Employee Program (FEP)

Neurotology