Deborah Kelley, MSOM

Deborah Kelley, MSOM

Acupuncture  |
Deborah Kelley, MSOM is an acupuncture provider who practices in Northglenn, CO. She is 45 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Read her story

11160 Huron St Ste 35

Northglenn, CO 80234

• Principal Financial Group
  • Rocky Mountain Health Plans
  • WellPoint
  • Worker's Compensation

Learn about Deborah Kelley

Deborah Kelley's bio

This content was provided by Deborah Kelley "Deborah Kelley, L.Ac., MSOMMy journey with Traditional Chinese Medicine began when my mother was successfully treated for long-time allergies within this mode of healing. After watching her inspiring success, I decided to try acupuncture myself for severe pain which I had been experiencing and it worked! It created in me a passion and a quest to find out more about this ancient yet very successful practice for healing, balance and health. This pursuit of knowledge took me to China's Heilongjiang University Hospital in Harbin, as well as to the Southwest Acupuncture College of Boulder to obtain a Master of Science Degree in Oriental Medicine. This was a very exciting time in my life. I gained a wealth of knowledge and experience about the human body as I became a published Medical Illustrator for "The Acupuncture Handbook of Sports Injuries & Pain", as well as writing several magazine articles on similar subject matter. Through my years of teaching yoga and as a Certified Personal Trainer, I gained vast first-hand experience in helping others achieve personal balance and equilibrium in achieving their goals for better health. Being a very caring person has always been my nature -- yet as the years go by, my roles as a mother, sister, daughter and wife enlarge my care-taking experiences and they enlarge my compassion for others. Sharing further, what gives me vibrancy and vision is my deep and personal relationship with God. This special relationship greatly assists me in all venues of life but particularly in handling tough and challenging situations -- for which I am most grateful. It is with tremendous honor that I serve my community as I strive to help others achieve their own unique balance in optimal health -- wherever they are on their journey of life. Credentials: Deborah Kelley, L.Ac., MSOM Education, License & Certifications:Masters of Science in Oriental Medicine (SWAC) License Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, Colorado StateDiploma of Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)Diploma of Traditional Chinese Medicine, Heilongjiang University Hospital, Harbin, China Certified Clean Needle Technique (CCAOM)Bachelors of Fine Art (MSCD)Associates of Arts (FRCC)Certified Yoga Instructor (YF)Certified Personal Trainer (NASM)Aqua Aerobics Instructor Continuing Education & Special Certificates:Dr. Li Xu - Study in China: Advanced TuiNa and Acupuncture Harbin Robin Cupp, Allergy Elimination and Applied Kinesiology Virginia Duran - Facial Rejuvenation AcupunctureMichael Young - Injection Therapy Training and CertificationDebby Shapiro - Five Element Herbal MedicineWhitfield Reeves - Sports Medicine AcupunctureNational Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) Personal Trainer CertificationYogafit -Teacher Training Francoise Netter - Yoga and Dance Therapy Publications:The Acupuncture Handbook of Sports Injuries & Pain, 2009 By Whitfield Reaves & Chad Bong Illustrator: Deborah Kelley, Acupuncture Today April 2010; Article on Shoulder Pain, Illustrator: Deborah KelleyBoulder Magazine Winter/Spring 2009-2010; Article on Chinese Health Technique Works Unexpected Wonders by Debra Melani, Illustrator: Deborah Kelley Memberships:Acupuncture Association of ColoradoAmerican Association of Oriental Medicine"

This content was provided by Deborah Kelley "At Awakening Balance Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), our healthcare providers practice their field of expertise in a very customized manner with each patient as they are carefully diagnosed and given a specialized treatment plan. It is our belief that the body has been created to heal itself naturally.

Through full-spectrum Acupuncture and the modalities of TCM, we strive to restore the intricate systems of the body back into healthy balance and energy flow.  This method of treatment has been utilized and refined for over 4000 years.  The goal is to treat the root causes that have provoked the imbalances that lead to illness and pain.

As a point of interest, the size of the acupuncture needle is like that of a strand of hair -- very thin and painless.

There is no health condition that acupuncture can not treat. Results are profound.  "

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine

Deborah Kelley does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies
  • Wrist Pain

• Acupuncture
  • Pain Management
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Metropolitan State College Of Denver
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • Southwest Acupuncture College
    Medical School | Graduated 2009
  • Harbin Medical University
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Swac
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009

Deborah Kelley has no awards or honors listed.

Deborah Kelley has no media or publications listed.

Deborah Kelley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Deborah Kelley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Deborah Kelley's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Deborah Kelley to family and friends
3.9
Deborah Kelley's Performance
in Broomfield, CO |
Deborah Kelley is the best. When she sees me, I feel like I'm getting her undivided attention and expertise. She knows what she is talking about. I'm finally happy to be getting to the root causes of my health problems rather than just covering up all my symptoms with drugs and all their side effects!
in Broomfield CO |
I have major health issues and deal with unbearable pain. AB has helped so much with the pain by needling, herbs, e-stem and Tway Na manipulation, that I am pain free with no side affects for weeks and sometimes months on end. The Acupuncturists here are very knowledgeable about body function and structure, they actually give clear information with diagnosis and treatment plans. They are honest about what to expect and how soon I can expect results. I always feel good about my treatments!
in Broomfield, CO |
I've had Deborah Kelley as my practitioner at Awakening Balance Acupunture this past year and she is an expert at what she does. She takes her medical practice very seriously and only gives her patients only the absolute best of her skills. Deborah is also an extremely caring individual. This makes a difference in wellness and healing. I couldn't recommend her more highly as well as her team of healthcare professionals.
Have you seen Deborah Kelley, MSOM?
Are you Deborah Kelley?