Dr. Deborah Keller, ND

Midwifery •  Female

Dr. Keller
2019 Galisteo St Ste E2 Santa Fe, NM 87505

Dr. Deborah Keller, ND is a midwife in Santa Fe, NM. She specializes in midwifery.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Keller

Dr. Keller?
Dr. Keller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Deborah Keller, ND
Dr. Keller helped me with cervical dysplasia and two auto immune diseases. She is the best diagnostician I've met in the Santa Fe medical field. I appreciated her diligence in figuring out what really was causing inflammation and teaching me what to do to heal myself. From gums to lungs, everything for me has improved.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Keller, ND?
Dr. Keller analyzes symptoms and lab test results to suggest healing strategies. After two years of traditional medicine led me to planning a hysterectomy, I decided to try Dr. Keller (who a cancer survivor recommended). After a thorough examination and discussion of what my body needed to heal, I started a 12 week regime with Dr. Keller. At the end of that time, my oncologist could no longer find abnormal cells, so there was no hysterectomy. Five years later, there still is no recurrence.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Keller, ND?
I went to Dr. Keller with a cervical cancer early stage. In 4 months I was cured and avoided a hysterectomy. That was 5 years ago, in 2012.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Keller, ND?
I was Dr Keller because I was very ill and conventional doctors were not helping me find the source of my illness. Each doctor prescribed a different pharmaceutical (with side effects worst than the cure). I was deteriorating rapidly with no signs of improvement. Dr Keller started by prescribing supplements to support my immune system. It is a road that requires a consistent approach, no overnight fixes. Today I am 100% better and have quality of life. Kudos to Dr. Keller and Thank You!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Keller, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Keller?

• Midwifery