Deborah Feinstein, LCSW

Deborah Feinstein, LCSW

Counseling  ·
Female
Deborah Feinstein, LCSW is a counselor in Mount Kisco, NY. She specializes in counseling and psychotherapy.Read her story

153 E Main St Ste G

Mount Kisco, NY 10549

Learn about Deborah Feinstein

Deborah Feinstein's bio

This content was provided by Deborah Feinstein "I have over 20 years of experience working with adults, children, adolescents, couples and families. I received my Masters Degree from Columbia University School of School of Social Work in 1996. My clinical experience includes working on the inpatient psychiatric unit of Our Lady of Mercy Hospital and as a School Social Worker in The Teaneck School District. I served as Program Director for Carmel Psychological Chemical Dependency Program and provided individual treatment and ran groups at The Parallax Substance Abuse and Alcoholism Center in New York City. I have been in private practice since 2006 where I specialize in treating adults, adolescents, and couples. I have particular expertise in parenting issues and offer parent coaching and consultation. Prior to becoming a therapist, I had a career as an actress and singer. As an artist, my deep understanding of the human condition positively informs my work as a therapist. I worked as an Employee Assistance Counselor at The Actors Fund and founded The Actors' Studio of Westchester in 2011 where I teach drama classes and direct theatrical productions with young adults. I love using theater as a way to help teens build self-esteem and find their own voice. My background gives me the unique perspective to help artists struggling with issues such as career change, career struggles, and performance anxiety. It also has given me the expertise to help people with public speaking skills. "

This content was provided by Deborah Feinstein "In my work as a psychotherapist, I strive to make a connection with my patients, to provide a safe and warm environment to tackle any obstacle you may be facing and to help you feel connected, empowered and valued."

• Counseling
  • Psychotherapy

Deborah Feinstein does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Columbia University
    Other Education | Completed 1996

Deborah Feinstein has no awards or honors listed.

Deborah Feinstein has no media or publications listed.

Deborah Feinstein does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Deborah Feinstein and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Deborah Feinstein's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Deborah Feinstein to family and friends
Are you Deborah Feinstein?