Deborah Emery-Gigliotti, MS

Counseling ·  Female

Deborah Emery-Gigliotti

Mindful Healing Counseling Services, LLC

118 Maplewood Ave Portsmouth, NH 03801

Deborah Emery-Gigliotti, MS is a counselor in Portsmouth, NH. She specializes in counseling and psychotherapy.

Deborah Emery-Gigliotti accepts

Deborah Emery-Gigliotti accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Hampshire

Check if Deborah Emery-Gigliotti treats your condition or procedure

Deborah Emery-Gigliotti's conditions and procedures:

• Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues

4.5

Deborah Emery-Gigliotti?
Deborah Emery-Gigliotti's Performance
What People Say About Deborah Emery-Gigliotti, MS
She is very experienced in my area of needs. She asks the right questions makes excellent comments all to get me to think about how to better myself. I have tried several counsellors in the past and she is far and away the best I have seen.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Emery-Gigliotti, MS?
Deborah has been life changing for me, from the first eval onward into our current sessions. She has helped me discover, accept, and learn to heal. I love myself again, I see a positive future, I worry less, because of her. She works well with you and we have an easy paying system that is efficient and fair. She possesses a rare quality- she listens for the sake of listening and taking in what I am trying to say, versus listening to reply. I look forward to continue working with her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Emery-Gigliotti, MS?
Deborah has been an excellent therapist for me. I am a transgender woman who has been greatly helped by her wonderful, caring and thoughtful approach to some very difficult issues. Her expertise has helped put me on the right path to a place of adjustment, contentment, and real satisfaction as I move forward. I am in a real comfortable place right now, thanks to Deborah.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Emery-Gigliotti, MS?
Deborah is one of the finest therapists I have ever had. I highly recommend her to any family member, friend or colleague. Her mindful, holistic approach coupled with her extensive training are top notch. Deborah has an incredible ability to get to the root of an issue adeptly with compassion and effectiveness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Emery-Gigliotti, MS?
Deborah has been amazing for me and helped me start on the path to being happy. I was in a very dark place before calling Deborah and now smiles almost every day
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Emery-Gigliotti, MS?
I have been a patient of Ms. Gigliotti for many years now. She is easy to talk to. She makes me feel confident and respected during our sessions. She has been available every time I've need extra guidance. I would recommend her to my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Emery-Gigliotti, MS?
I have found Ms. Emery-Gigliotti to be personable and easy to speak with. I was immediately comfortable at my first meeting with her. When I inquired why she took up this work I was impressed by her dedication to helping others. She is a good listener, never leading me yet always able to help me talk through to a conclusion. Her office charge is reasonable. I've had several insurance plans and she has explained each companies requirements and what they cover and reimbursement rate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Emery-Gigliotti, MS?
Deborah has been an awesome individual to see. She goes out of her way to make me feel comfortable and help talk me through my tough times. I've thoroughly enjoyed every session I've had with her, shes always willing to work around scheduling issues and never says i cant reschedule if needed. I've been seeing her for almost a year now and couldn't be happier with the experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Emery-Gigliotti, MS?
I was required to see a therapist to fulfill insurance obligations related to surgery. She is nice, easy to talk with and asks meaningful questions. However, she is not a good historian in regards to billing/fees....so make sure you get everything in writing or you may end up paying more than you expect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Emery-Gigliotti, MS?

How was your experience with Deborah Emery-Gigliotti?

Compare Providers