Deborah Bruno, LCSW

Marriage & Family TherapyFemaleAge 62

Marriage & Family Therapy

Deborah Bruno, LCSW is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Aventura, FL and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Fordham University medical school in 1995. She is affiliated with HCA Florida Aventura Hospital. Her office accepts new patients.

Deborah Bruno, LCSW

Mindbuilders, Inc.

2627 Ne 203rd St Ste 214 Aventura, FL 33180

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"My practice style is unique in that my philosophy and practice focus is working on the Here and Now. I will explore past experiences as they influence our current behaviors but I believe in focusing on change and de..."

- Deborah Bruno, LCSW

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Practices at Top Hospital
    America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ See hospitals
  • Quiet Hospital
    Patients said the hospital this doctor practices at is quiet. See hospitals

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Deborah Bruno treats your condition or procedure

Deborah Bruno's conditions and procedures:

• Depressive Disorders
  • Psychological Testing

Deborah Bruno accepts

Deborah Bruno accepts the following insurance:

AvMed
Carelink HMO

Deborah Bruno's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Deborah Bruno

Deborah Bruno

At 77 years old I have had several therapists. I am very picky and research all I can before picking up the phone to make appointment. I called Dr Deborah Bruno with hopes of helping me getting through grief as well as other problems. She has been amazing!!!!! She knows me more than I know myself. My son who does not believe in therapists has just told me he thinks Dr. Bruno has changed my life for the better. He sees such a change in me. I too am also more aware of things I have done that has caused me sadness. It is less than a year that I have seen her but the changes in me are so obvious for the better. She is so easy to talk to and to share your emotions. I am so blessed to have found her. If you need a therapist I highly recommend Dr Deborah Bruno.
Fran Finkelstein – Apr 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Bruno, LCSW?
My experience with Deborah Bruno has been and continues to be an excellent one. She has helped me through several difficult issues in my life. She knows his to get to the core of the problem and gives me tools to deal with my life. She has great insight and has always treated me with compassion and understanding. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is struggling with life. And the difficulties along the way.
Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Bruno, LCSW?

How was your experience with Deborah Bruno?

My practice style is unique in that my philosophy and practice focus is working on the Here and Now. I will explore past experiences as they influence...Read more

• Marriage & Family Therapy

1994
Longview Associates
1981
SUNY Fredonia

Is Deborah Bruno, LCSW accepting new patients?

Deborah Bruno, LCSW generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Deborah Bruno's profile to make an appointment.

Does Deborah Bruno, LCSW accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Deborah Bruno accepts your insurance.

What are Deborah Bruno, LCSW's top areas of care?

Deborah Bruno frequently treats Depressive Disorders and Psychological Testing. See all procedures and conditions Deborah Bruno treats.

Where is Deborah Bruno, LCSW's office located?

Deborah Bruno's office is located at 2627 Ne 203rd St Ste 214, Aventura, FL 33180. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Deborah Bruno, LCSW offer telehealth services?

Deborah Bruno has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Deborah Bruno, LCSW?

Mindbuilders, Inc.

Mindbuilders, Inc.2627 Ne 203rd St Ste 214 Aventura, FL 33180

Deborah Bruno is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

HCA Florida Aventura Hospital

Aventura, FL

64% Patients that would definitely recommend, 6% lower than the national average

17 Awards Received

Award Highlight: America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2022)