Dr. Deborah Bonfanti, ND

NaturopathyFemaleAge 32

Dr. Bonfanti

Hope ND

11 Powers St Milford, NH 03055

Dr. Deborah Bonfanti, ND is a Naturopath in Milford, NH. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Bonfanti to book an appointment.

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Hampshire

Check if Dr. Bonfanti treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Bonfanti accepts

Dr. Bonfanti accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

Dr. Bonfanti's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Bonfanti

Dr. Bonfanti?
  • Appointment scheduling (11)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (11)
  • Explained conditions well (11)
    Dr. Bonfanti holds a vast wealth of knowledge for finding and treating the root causes of disease. Dr. Bonfanti is incredibly thorough, well spoken and compassionate. I look forward to my appointments, leaving each time full of confidence and enthusiasm for the carefully tailored plan she creates specifically for me. The progress I have experienced thus far has made an amazing difference in my quality of life. Thank you Dr. Bonfanti!
    Sarah B. – Jan 21, 2021
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Bonfanti, ND?
    Dr. Bonfanti is extremely knowledgeable and has been treating me for hormonal imbalance and increasing overall health. I suffered from chronic stress, insomnia, tiredness, and anxiety before meeting her. Within three months of treatment, I feel so much better.
    Dec 31, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Bonfanti, ND?
    I went to Dr. Deb through recommendation of a friend whom used her. First impression she is a very caring individual who takes the time prior to your visit through your pre forms to already understand your cares and concerns to matters. She listened to me and allowed me to express what I thought could be happening and she did not hesitate to agree and do Lyme testing on me. That came up positive along with other testing she recommend I do. Course of action discussed and moved fwd. She is always very open for discussion and makes you feel comfortable. She explains clearly and gives follow up documents through your portal. Highly recommend her and her prices for her dispensary beat retail pricing anywhere. She is super fair and really cares about her patients. A+ ND to visit, can't express how nice it is after 5+ years of pain to be pain free now :) Thanks Dr. Deb
    Sheryl R-P – Aug 29, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Bonfanti, ND?
    Our experience with Dr Bonfanti has been life changing! Our daughter has struggled with chronic gastrointestinal issues, and frequent headaches. We‘ve spent years trying various treatments with different specialists from Boston and nothing helped her. When a family member recommended Dr. Bonfanti, I knew we had to meet her. I was impressed with Dr. Bonfanti. She is extremely bright, intuitive, and compassionate. She really listened to my concerns. She took time to thoroughly explain what she suspected was going on, as well as the tests, and supplements she was recommending. She was able to pinpoint the cause of our daughter’s health problems. I’m happy to report our daughter no longer has gastrointestinal issues, or headaches!
    Alyssa W. – Aug 12, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Bonfanti, ND?
    I have suffered with awful stomach issues for over 16 years. I had been to five different conventional doctors (2 of which were specialists) and all of them basically shrugged, said they weren't sure why my symptoms were so severe, offered me anti anxiety meds because they thought it was all in my head, and told me that I would just have to live with my symptoms. As an "otherwise healthy" 30 year old, I was enraged and depressed at that joke of a diagnosis. By a chance encounter with one of Dr. Bonfanti's patients, she came highly recommended and I made an appointment. Smash cut to a year later, I feel better than I have since I was a teenager. I now know what caused my symptoms and with some diet changes and supplements I am almost completely better and continuing to improve. As a very active person who was forced to lay in bed in excruciating pain most days, she has truly given me back my life. My only regret is that I didn't find her sooner. She is a true healer.
    Jackie – Jul 19, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Bonfanti, ND?
    I would highly recommend Dr. Bonfanti. I had my first visit in January 2020 and found her to be very thorough in her questions and analysis of my medical history. She took the time to listen to my issues and easily explain some testing she would order to further investigate my complaints. The supplements she provided addressed my immediate need and the testing found food sensitivities that explained the pain I was feeling. Her ongoing plan has been customized to me completely with adjustments as needed as we continue to meet. Her care, attention to detail and knowledge of all medicine was what I was missing in using only modern medicine doctors.
    Wendy H. – Jul 10, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Bonfanti, ND?
    Dr. Bonfanti is a smart and kind family ND. She has guided me through my hormone imbalances issues I have encountered after having three kids in 7 years. She is very scientific, thorough, professional, and kind. She has helped me regain my energy and help my daughter with her eczema. She is allergic to dog dander, dairy, and has many indoor and outdoor allergies. You would never know for a few reasons. I give my daughter her daily Epsom or Dead Sea Salt bath and make sure I add her recommended supplements in baking goods. I am so thankful for Dr. Bonfanti's help. I have a sleeping baby and have my energy back. Anonymous and Thankful.
    Jul 01, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Bonfanti, ND?
    I have been working with Dr. Deb for several months now. Every visit I have, she asks a great amount of questions and listens kindly to my responses. It is obvious she is invested in her patient's wellbeing. Through lab tests and natural medicine, we have addressed issues like food allergies, PMS symptoms, anxiety and depression. My health has significantly improved without any of the negative side effects you would find by taking classic synthetic medication. Dr. Bonfanti is knowledgable, receptive, and helpful.
    Jul 01, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Bonfanti, ND?
    I've been able to work with Dr. Bonfanti the past couple of months on my digestive issues, skin issues, and stress. I love how she looks for the root cause of the problem and treats it, not just the symptoms. After running some tests she gave me a well explained plan of treatment, that involved avoiding new food allergies that were discovered and supplements. She thoroughly explained the test results, plan of action, and how each supplement works! Correcting my digestive issues has helped with my stress level and clearing up my skin issues. I always leave my appointments feeling good and confident in what our plan of action is. She is well spoken, smart, and really cares about helping her patients!
    Jan 12, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Bonfanti, ND?
    Dr. Bonfanti has got me on the right track and I have my energy back in a very short time! She is very knowledgeable , thorough and caring , I am so happy to have found her!!
    May 11, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Bonfanti, ND?
    Excelente, she is very smart.
    May 07, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Bonfanti, ND?
    Dr. Bonfanti took the time to listen/diagnose my problem and then recommend a vitamin that treats the cause and not the symptoms. Within a day or so I saw great results. I would highly recommend her.
    May 04, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Bonfanti, ND?
    Dr. Bonfanti is excellent at what she does and her passion for the profession shows with phenomenal care to her patients. She answered all my questions very thoroughly and went above and beyond in her treatments to make this as great of an experience as possible. She was very accommodating and is only a phone call or email away with quick service for your needs. I highly recommend this place if you want to truly understand your body, what is going on, and be treated holistically.
    none – Nov 28, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Bonfanti, ND?
    Deborah Bonfanti is an excellent physician and phenomenal expert in the field of natural medicine and correcting chronic diseases. She is a genuine person who really cares. Helping her patients to not be dependent on medication. In fact she not only AIDS us back into great health but also teaches us (her patients) the importance of great health, how to remain in it, the power of the body being able to heal itself with the right supplements and nutrition and I can honestly go on.Ty, this Doc Rocs
    Vilenky Rios in Nashua, NH – Sep 25, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Bonfanti, ND?
    Knows her stuff and gives great information!
    Sep 25, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Bonfanti, ND?
    Very through in seeking answers to health issues. Ordered blood tests to discover the cause of my fatigue. My Primary MD never did!
    Aug 15, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Bonfanti, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Bonfanti?

• Naturopathy