Dr. Deborah Berghuis, PHD

CounselingFemaleAge 55

Counseling

Dr. Deborah Berghuis, PHD is a Counselor in Dayton, OH. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Deborah Berghuis, PHD

Deb Berghuis, PhD, LPCC

11 W Monument Ave Ste 416 Dayton, OH 45402

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"I am a trauma-informed therapist who is very comfortable working with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and situations including childhood sexual abuse, LGBTQ concerns, divorce, remarriage, and other de..."

- Dr. Deborah Berghuis, PHD

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Berghuis treats your condition or procedure

• Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Therapy
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy

Dr. Berghuis accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Berghuis has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(937) 344-3939Find providers who accept this insurance

Dr. Berghuis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Berghuis

Dr. Berghuis

Initially, I sought cancelling through my church Rev, but she felt Dr. Burghuis was better qualified to help me work through an unusual event which occurred. For that, I am grateful she recommended counselling through Dr. Burghuis. Dr. Burghuis’s unique psychodynamic approach to my specific incident allowed me to keep moving forward through the incident without resistance in a peaceful manner. I am confident Dr. Burghuis is well qualified to explain many conditions, but I can only speak to the issue she assisted me with. Regarding issues related to experiencing a divided spiritual union, she provided clarity. The clarity she gave me allowed me to move through the dark and into the light during the darkest moment in my life.
Mike – Oct 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deborah Berghuis, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Berghuis?

I am a trauma-informed therapist who is very comfortable working with people from a wide variety of backgrounds and situations including childhood...Read more

Licensed in the state of Ohio as a Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC). In addition to my private and group practice of psychotherapy, my experience...Read more

• Counseling
  • Couples Counseling
  • Grief and Bereavement
  • Individual Counseling

2016
PHD Marriage and Family Therapy Eastern University
2009
Ma Counseling Eastern University

Is Dr. Deborah Berghuis, PHD accepting new patients?

Dr. Deborah Berghuis, PHD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Berghuis' profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Deborah Berghuis, PHD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Berghuis accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Deborah Berghuis, PHD's top areas of care?

Dr. Berghuis frequently treats Anxiety, Counseling Services, and Couples Therapy. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Berghuis treats.

Where is Dr. Deborah Berghuis, PHD's office located?

Dr. Berghuis' office is located at 11 W Monument Ave Ste 416, Dayton, OH 45402. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Deborah Berghuis, PHD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Berghuis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Deborah Berghuis, PHD?

Deb Berghuis, PhD, LPCC