Contact provider for availability

Deborah Basedow, LMHC

Counseling ·  Female

Deborah Basedow
911 S Parsons Ave Ste A Brandon, FL 33511

Deborah Basedow, LMHC is a counselor in Brandon, FL. She specializes in counseling.

Deborah Basedow accepts

Deborah Basedow accepts the following insurance:

Tampa Bay CoreNet
Tampa Bay HUMx HMOx

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Deborah Basedow treats your condition or procedure

• Counseling

Deborah Basedow's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Deborah Basedow

2.3

Deborah Basedow?
Deborah Basedow's Performance
What People Say About Deborah Basedow, LMHC
Poor listening skills. Written assessment is full of grammatical errors. Talks non-stop.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Basedow, LMHC?
No accountability whatsoever... extremely unilateral and simply does NOT return messages and phone calls.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Basedow, LMHC?
At first, I thought she was a good listener. I saw her for a couple of months on my own, then once with my spouse. I finally got my spouse to see her, whatever, he had said to her in one session, Deborah had totally turned on me as her original patient. She completely believed all his lies, which I had proof they were lies, and advised him to do things, without even knowing all the actual facts. Now my family is destroyed. She is very unprofessional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Basedow, LMHC?
She is non-judge mental, caring and a great sense of support for her patients. I have been seeing her for several years. Very professional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Basedow, LMHC?
Horrible. I gave this woman a few visits but they only got worse. She doesn't listen to you and quickly jump to her own conclusions. I will take my business to someone more professional, you should too, don't waste your time with this one.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Basedow, LMHC?
This woman is far from professional. She had my family feeling worse after we left our session than we did before we got there. Instead of giving us strategies to help communicate she has us talking to her and she chooses someone to side with and then the rest of the session is a huge finger pointing session with her doing most of the pointing. Not to mention my appointment, we are always kept waiting 45-60 minutes past out scheduled time. Go some place else if you really want help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Basedow, LMHC?
I had a wonderful experience, she spent a lot of time with myself, My son and sons father. She listens and is very caring. I am seeing her for myself and also am referring people I know to see her. She is very professional. Clearly makes you feel better than you did before coming in to see her. That is such a positive note. Its hard to find professionals that give you the impression that they are really listening and really wanting to help. Deborah Basedow gave us a wonderful experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Basedow, LMHC?
Took me 35 mins late making me late for work. In fact, every time i went she was at least 30 mins late seeing me. Talked over me a lot. First session she took notes, but then after nothing. Didn’t introduce any techniques for coping and/or healing. Spoke about herself and her family a lot which had nothing to do with things I was communicating. Text me on a Saturday night at 8 pm reminding me of a 40 cancel fee if I didn’t give 24 hr notice to cancel. Don’t like double standards.Not professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Basedow, LMHC?
Things started out okay but gradually deteriorated. My appointment times were often not honoured and was kept waiting one time for well over 30 minutes. She complained to me about EAP & griped she doesn’t get paid right away. She talked about her personal life and family a lot during our appointments, using up valuable time that was supposed to be for me and about me. I felt put on the defensive and generally unsupported by her. There was no new material introduced to help me. Same old stuff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Basedow, LMHC?
Not a good experience. She talks over you and jumps to conclusions without hearing your situtaton in full. Assuming, judgemental, and interrupts continously.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Basedow, LMHC?

How was your experience with Deborah Basedow?