Deborah Aldridge, PA

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Female

Deborah Aldridge

College Park Family Care Center

1803 S Ridgeview Rd Olathe, KS 66062

Deborah Aldridge, PA is a physician assistant in Olathe, KS. She specializes in physician assistant (pa) and family medicine.

Deborah Aldridge accepts

Deborah Aldridge accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Kansas

Check if Deborah Aldridge treats your condition or procedure

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patient...

• Physician Assistant (PA)

Deborah Aldridge's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Deborah Aldridge

Deborah Aldridge?
Deborah Aldridge's Performance
What People Say About Deborah Aldridge, PA
RecentMost Helpful
Deborah is very thorough, never seems rushed, always listens and answers questions with clarity. She has been my primary care provider for years. Either she has a great memory or she spends times reviewing records prior to appointments. She inspires & encourages me to stay on track to good health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Aldridge, PA?
Dr. Deborah Aldridge is just amazing! She is very thorough every time I go and see her. She remembers me, and handles all of my concerns professionally, and she treats me with the upmost respect. Dr. Aldridge is kind and patient. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Aldridge, PA?
Deborah is smart, kind, and takes time to assess/listen to your questions/concerns. I am moving 30 minutes away and I will definitely be making the drive to see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Aldridge, PA?
Always manage to get me in for appointments and never have a long wait in the waiting room. Always very professional and has a great personality. Very patient and always listen to what I have to day. Very informative on any medications I take and tells me all of the side effects and what I need to watch out for. I always feel at home and very comfortable when Im in their office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Aldridge, PA?
My regular PCP was out of the office for a couple weeks and I was needing to get an appointment for a couple of issues that couldn't wait. Dr. Aldridge was available, I was able to get in that afternoon. Her bedside manner was excellent, she listened to my concerns and addressed my issues. She is a very caring doctor. I highly recommend her!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Aldridge, PA?
Excellent care provider, she listens asks questions relevant to the issue and genuinely cares about her patients. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Aldridge, PA?
I have been with college park for years . Debra Aldridge is so awesome. She will answer questions and never makes me feel rushed. I love her and trust her in all ways possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Aldridge, PA?
What I love most about Deborah is that she is never rushed. I honestly feel like she listens to all of my concerns and gives me the best advice she knows. She is gentle and passionate in the care she provides.
Our practice aims to deliver the highest quality...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Aldridge, PA?
Deborah is very compassionate and takes the time to listen to me. She is thorough in examining and very good at diagnosing and prescribing medication. She is my favorite health provider.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Aldridge, PA?
Debra has been my primary for several years; she is caring, efficient & talking w/her is like talking to a good friend. She takes the time to really find out what is going on with me & we work together to find the best solution for any issues I may have. She is always on schedule; never in a hurry to move onto her next patient. Her nurse Heather is delightful & very thorough determining what needs to be discussed. I would highly recommend Debra to anyone looking for a caring practitioner.
Thank you for connecting with us about this...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Aldridge, PA?
Very thorough exams. Pleasant. Cares for patient. Have had multiple visits over the years. Writes appropriate referrals. Excellent follow up.
Thank you for the positive feedback! We...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Aldridge, PA?
I was feeling horrible. Deborah didn't make me wait long before seeing me. She was very concerned about me and addressed all of my questions. I would recommend Deborah to all my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Aldridge, PA?
Very happy since moving to this practice. Deborah Aldridge is a fantastic and knowledgeable provider. She takes a personal interest in helping you meet you health goals. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a new provider. The office and support staff are very friendly and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Aldridge, PA?
I love Debra Aldridge! She is kind, patient and asks lots of really good question in order to diagnose the reason you are sick or in pain. She takes the time that is needed to care for her patients. I also love her nurse, Heather. Heather is great with her follow-up with questions when you call and results from any tests! Love that personal touch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Aldridge, PA?
I had a stomach issue that just wouldn't resolve itself. I am a patient at the College Park Family care and called to schedule an appointment to get this issue gone!!!! Dr. Deborah Aldridge was precise and explored all information to see what the cause could be. We opted for the least evasive and a cost effective. It has solved the problem! She gave me several options and we discussed it together, rather than just throwing out a high cost medicine. I truly appreciate her time with me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Aldridge, PA?
Deborah Aldridge is very compassionate, knowledgeable, helpful, and doesn't rush you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Aldridge, PA?
Deborah was very kind and professional at my appointment. She is an excellent communicate and listens well. I'm excited to see her again as she's easy to talk to and I feel as if she genuinely cares for her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deborah Aldridge, PA?

How was your experience with Deborah Aldridge?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Deborah Aldridge treats patients.

Compare Providers