Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC

Chiropractic ·  Female · Age 62

Dr. Goldring

"When I first started with Dr. Goldring my left hip was so painful that my wife and I would have to sit down at the mall because the pain and numbness would make me feel like I would fall to the left if I didn't. It would be so hard to sleep on my left side that I would force myself to sleep on my back. After a couple of months of treatment I'm able to sleep on both sides. I also don't feel like I would fall to my left side from standing and walking. Thank you for the relief."

Read Review

"Before meeting Dr. Goldring I though sleeping and feeling better was out of reach. Thanks to Dr. Goldring I'm improving every day. I love her natural healing methods and holistic approach to medicine. I highly recommend giving her a try even if you are not a believer in chiropractic care."

Read Review

Make an appointment

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goldring

Dr. Goldring?
Dr. Goldring's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
Gentle, effective, and positive results with a very caring attitude for the patient's comfort and concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
I came in to see Dr. Goldring with severe neck pain due to an accident. I am amazed how much better I feel. Pain has subsided and I have a much better range of motion. So thankful to Dr. Goldring and her staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
She has been able to reduce pain in my shoulder and neck that I have been dealing with off and on for years. Staff are very nice and professional. Dr. Goldring also provided nutritional guidance that will support the healing process.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
Very likely. she's caring, warm, compassionate and only wants the best for you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
Dr. Goldring has greatly improved my upper back and posture. Her technique has also strengthened my lower back. She uses the activator technique which is extremely gentle but very effective. She helped relieve swelling in my arms and hands using the activator method.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
I have been coming to Dr. Goldring for several years now. First for my neck which she relieved my constant neck pain that I had for years. Within one month I was no longer in pain. Then I have bad severe back issues which has been resolved easily. I strongly recommend Dr Goldring and her technique.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
Dr G and her assistant provided me stellar care when my neck and back were in severe pain. Within 3 treatments I was nearly back to normal and her holistic, noninvasive technique was soothing rather than jarring like some chiro can be. I'm a few weeks out now and I feel better than before my injury! Dr G has been an advocate for me and my well-being and I'm so very grateful to have found her. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
I've been going to Dr. Goldring since November of 2016. I've seen a huge improvement in my quality of life in regards to a chronic back issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
Provided relief for pain in neck and lower back. Showed me exercises to maintain my health into the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
Doctor Goldring and her staff have made every visit a total joy. After a decade of chronic pain throughout my neck and shoulders, impacting my arms, MRI's and epidurals... I tried to exercise through it, spent thousands on massage, but my pain only got worse as the years passed. After being in Doctor Goldring's care for only 2 weeks, 5 visits total, I have never felt more like I can actually have a normal, pain-free life again. She only uses non-invasive methods, with top-notch patient service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
I have been going to Dr Goldring for the past year. She has helped me to get back on the path to health. I had a chronic cough which is now gone, low back issues, knee issues and a stiff neck. All of these areas have improved. In addition to the amazing therapy she provides, Dr Goldring is also helpful with best practices for keeping a healthy body which include diet, stretching, exercises, etc. Finally, Dr Goldring is very professional and you can tell that she cares about her patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
I have been receiving treatment from Dr. Goldring for the past 8 or so years. When I first started, I was having a lot of pain in my knees and it was hard for me to get around. Since receiving treatment, I am able to get around and even walk a few miles without pain. Occasionally, when I do have pain, I just come back in for a tune up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
I've been seeing Dr. Goldring for about a year, and feel much better. At first I was skeptical of her methods, but I have become a believer and have recommended others.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
my name is Lorenzo Almodovar I've been in construction since 1982 and work has taken a toll on by body. Back and shoulder. Dr. Golding has helped eliminate most of the discomfort so I can sleep better at night without waking up in pain. also I'm able to work easier and do other activities without nagging pain. I know I still have a ways to go put I am sleeping great now.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
I have been recommending DrGoldrings office to my Family & Friends. Very friendly always explains what they are going to do prior to doing treatment. Love this Team.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
I started coming in treatments at Dr Goldring's office about 3 years ago. I was experiencing sharp pains in the upper neck. The severity of this has greatly decreased since. I am a massage therapist, so come in to see her weekly, which really helps. Also good to note that her methods are very safe.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
I got in a car accident about a year ago and since then I have been getting treatments from Dr. Goldring and she has helped me so much since then especially since I do a lot of heavy lifting for work and a a lot of physical activities. I would definitely recommend Dr. Goldring for anyone who has back problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
Good care and relaxed environment.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Goldring?

I believe patients should be handled gently and effectively. The first order of health is getting a patient out of pain in the acute phase. I then take care of the sub-acute, or inflammation and swelling to the nerve root, so the treatmen...

• Chiropractic

Dr. Rose, Los Angeles, Ca
Fairleigh Dickinson University / School Of Dentistry
1982

Dr. Goldring accepts

Dr. Goldring accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
Blue Cross Blue Shield of California PPO
Blue Shield of California
Basic PPO

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Goldring treats your condition or procedure