Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC

Chiropractic •  Female • Age 64

Dr. Goldring
4340 Genesee Ave Ste 201 San Diego, CA 92117

Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC is a Chiropractor in San Diego, CA. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Goldring to book an appointment.

Dr. Goldring's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goldring

Dr. Goldring?
I came to Dr. Goldring with intense neck pain that kept me up every night. It started about a month after I was in a car accident. Since I have been visiting her office, I have had no troubles falling or staying asleep. My neck pain is completely gone. The combination of therapy she performs with the non-force technique adjustment is perfect. It is pain relieving as well as relaxing. I look forward to each office visit. She is well-experienced and educated, and I am so thankful she was able to help me!
Lexi Sollars – May 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
Dr. Goldring has been providing care for me following an auto accident. I have been impressed with my progress and the entire process of my treatment. I had shoulder problems, lower back problems, and trouble sleeping. Since treatment, I have been sleeping better and experiencing no symptoms of pain in the shoulder or lower back.
Victor Newman – Mar 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
Came in with horrible lower back pain and neck pain. I have been coming in on a regular basis with huge improvements and no pain medication was needed because Dr. Goldring knows how to take care of the whole spine with gentle adjustments, my pain was at 10. I did not want to take pain medications like I have in the past really causing more damage. My life has changed for the better by getting treatments and allowing me to heal correctly. I would defiantly say come here and live your life better. Staff Lexi, is wonderful making this a very enjoyable experience.
Feb 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
I was having headaches and neck issues continuous for weeks. I came to Dr. Goldring. She fully explained the cause of the issues and started treatments. Within 3-4 visits headaches were gone. I am going to continue treatments to fix all issues. I have not felt this good in quite a long time. She always explains where you are at and what is next. She provides excellent care. Her staff is great as well in providing treatments. This type of treatment is the best when the body is very tender. Can't say enough good things! I will recommend to anyone that could use her type of treatments.
Tina – Nov 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
When I came to Dr. Goldring my neck was in pain and constantly ached for more than one month. Home treatment such as icing and massaging did not help me. Dr. Goldring listened to my concerns, explained why I had neck issues, educated me on what I can do to get better, set my expectations and assured me chiropractic treatment will help. After a few weeks the pain has diminished and I am learning how to maintain the improvement. Dr. Goldring has more than 35 years of experience and it shows through her work and professionalism. Adam, a staff member, also plays a significant role in my recovery and exemplifies professionalism. I recommend Dr. Goldring to anyone, especially if you lead an active lifestyle.
Leigh Gomez – Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
I have been a patient for over 10 years, originally to repair a shoulder problem. As a 74 year old golfer, she has kept me from the wears and tears of golfing over that period and is a trusted voice in maintaining my overall capabilities, posture and general health. Every visit leaves a positive outlook.
Alan Groff – Sep 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
When I first started with Dr. Goldring my left hip was so painful that my wife and I would have to sit down at the mall because the pain and numbness would make me feel like I would fall to the left if I didn't. It would be so hard to sleep on my left side that I would force myself to sleep on my back. After a couple of months of treatment I'm able to sleep on both sides. I also don't feel like I would fall to my left side from standing and walking. Thank you for the relief.
Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
Before meeting Dr. Goldring I though sleeping and feeling better was out of reach. Thanks to Dr. Goldring I'm improving every day. I love her natural healing methods and holistic approach to medicine. I highly recommend giving her a try even if you are not a believer in chiropractic care.
Glenda Villegas in San Diego, CA – Jan 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
Gentle, effective, and positive results with a very caring attitude for the patient's comfort and concerns.
San Diego, CA – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
I came in to see Dr. Goldring with severe neck pain due to an accident. I am amazed how much better I feel. Pain has subsided and I have a much better range of motion. So thankful to Dr. Goldring and her staff.
Cynthia Ladd in Carlsbad, CA – Oct 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
She has been able to reduce pain in my shoulder and neck that I have been dealing with off and on for years. Staff are very nice and professional. Dr. Goldring also provided nutritional guidance that will support the healing process.
Cari in San Diego, CA – Oct 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
Very likely. she's caring, warm, compassionate and only wants the best for you.
Rosemary W. in San Diego – Aug 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
Dr. Goldring has greatly improved my upper back and posture. Her technique has also strengthened my lower back. She uses the activator technique which is extremely gentle but very effective. She helped relieve swelling in my arms and hands using the activator method.
Peggy Biello in San Diego, CA – Aug 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
I have been coming to Dr. Goldring for several years now. First for my neck which she relieved my constant neck pain that I had for years. Within one month I was no longer in pain. Then I have bad severe back issues which has been resolved easily. I strongly recommend Dr Goldring and her technique.
Suzanne in CA – Aug 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
Dr G and her assistant provided me stellar care when my neck and back were in severe pain. Within 3 treatments I was nearly back to normal and her holistic, noninvasive technique was soothing rather than jarring like some chiro can be. I'm a few weeks out now and I feel better than before my injury! Dr G has been an advocate for me and my well-being and I'm so very grateful to have found her. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
San Diego, CA – Aug 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
I've been going to Dr. Goldring since November of 2016. I've seen a huge improvement in my quality of life in regards to a chronic back issue.
Jaycee – Aug 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
Provided relief for pain in neck and lower back. Showed me exercises to maintain my health into the future.
Julia in Del Mar, CA – Jul 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
Doctor Goldring and her staff have made every visit a total joy. After a decade of chronic pain throughout my neck and shoulders, impacting my arms, MRI's and epidurals... I tried to exercise through it, spent thousands on massage, but my pain only got worse as the years passed. After being in Doctor Goldring's care for only 2 weeks, 5 visits total, I have never felt more like I can actually have a normal, pain-free life again. She only uses non-invasive methods, with top-notch patient service!
Tyler Pyke in San Diego, CA – Jul 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
I have been going to Dr Goldring for the past year. She has helped me to get back on the path to health. I had a chronic cough which is now gone, low back issues, knee issues and a stiff neck. All of these areas have improved. In addition to the amazing therapy she provides, Dr Goldring is also helpful with best practices for keeping a healthy body which include diet, stretching, exercises, etc. Finally, Dr Goldring is very professional and you can tell that she cares about her patients.
Karen Bombaci in San Diego, CA – Jun 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?
I have been receiving treatment from Dr. Goldring for the past 8 or so years. When I first started, I was having a lot of pain in my knees and it was hard for me to get around. Since receiving treatment, I am able to get around and even walk a few miles without pain. Occasionally, when I do have pain, I just come back in for a tune up.
marsha elmendorf in san diego, CA – Jun 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Debbie Goldring, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Goldring?

I believe patients should be handled gently and effectively. The first order of health is getting a patient out of pain in the acute phase. I then take care of the sub-acute, or inflammation and swelling to the nerve root, so the treatmen...Read more

• Chiropractic