Deb Norton, MS

Deb Norton
Telehealth services available

Norton Psychological Services LLC

34121 N US Highway 45 Grayslake, IL 60030

Deb Norton, MS is a Counselor in Grayslake, IL. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Deb Norton to book an appointment.

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Deb Norton with our nearby Counselors at Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital.

Make an appointment at Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital today at (815) 310-3420.

These providers are on the medical staff of Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital.

Deb Norton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Deb Norton

Deb Norton?
  • Appointment scheduling (10)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (10)
  • Explained conditions well (10)
    I have been working with Deb for a little under a year now and I must say she is amazing! She has given me tools that I use daily and couldn’t imagine not having. She is always available, ready to listen, professional and personable. I highly recommend her to anyone who’s seeking therapy!
    Ryan – Aug 07, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?
    Deb and I have been working together for almost two years and I have made more progress in those two years than I did with my previous therapist in four. She helps you get right to the heart of an issue and then allows you the space to come to your own answers on how you want to resolve said issue.
    Karen – Aug 06, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?
    Deb is a great listener and very professional. Framed my issues in a very easy to understand way. Highly Recommend
    Tom F – May 20, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?
    Deb has truly saved my life. She has helped me accurately pinpoint what drives and causes my anxiety and depression. She has taught me a variety strategies to use to help manage the anxiety I experience on a daily basis. With her weekly guidance, I am in such a more stable, safe place within myself. She truly cares about her patients and is in this profession for all the right reasons! She's amazing!
    Feb 04, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?
    This woman gets it! No wasting your time and money. Deb is extremely quick to identify the issues you are facing and to teach you how to deal with them. I have been to multiple therapists , as have my family members, and I have never found anyone who is nearly as effective as Deb Norton!
    Sep 17, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?
    Deb is honestly the best therapist I’ve ever had. Being a counselor myself, it is often hard to find someone that has the same vibes. Deb has always been there for me in all situations, many moves, and through it all. I would never wish to change therapists! She is not only professional and educated, but will tailor her therapy to help fit an individuals personality. Look no further if you truly want help meeting your goals, and a woman who whole heartedly cares about each and every patient!!!!
    Ally B in IL – Aug 21, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?
    Deb is excellent! She will tell you what she sees, which is what I pay for. She helped recognize my anxiety that I had been dealing with for as long as I can remember... and I didn't even see it! She gave me suggestions, strategies, etc. She doesn't just sit and listen... she speaks up, gives her researched opinion, and actually helps you to help yourself. She cut my anxiety by over half within just a few months when I implemented her suggestions! I can't recommend her enough!
    Mary S in Grayslake, IL – Jul 09, 2018
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?
    I have had great success in reigning in my drinking thanks to my work with Deb Norton. She helped increase my awareness from day 1 and helped me hold myself accountable by tracking my drinks in a daily/weekly log. I feel much more in control and that I now have an "off" button. She is professional and personable and therapy with her has made a real difference in my life.
    Vernon Hills, IL – Nov 01, 2017
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?
    Deb is great, been working with her for over 2 years on and off, first with couples, and now individual. First time as an adult trying counseling and was nervous...but within 2 visits, I felt more comfortable than I could have imagined, and we targeted the areas of urgency and moved from there to overall improve issues of concern. I have recommended her to others as well.
    Sep 16, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?
    Deb has an unquie ability to establish rapport with clients quickly and put them at ease when talking about difficult situations. Her expertise is expansive and she takes the time to explain details in a way that is easily understood. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking professional help. Her ability to listen, truly hear the problem or situation, analyze it and collaborate on a solution is a rarity to find.
    J in Libertyville, IL – Jun 27, 2016
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?

How was your experience with Deb Norton?

I believe that "Everyone deserves to feel heard!"

I could recite platitudes that you've likely heard before: "Therapy is all about fit," "...

I work with adults and teens as individuals, couples and families.  My focus is on bipolar, depression, anxiety, adolescent/young adult issues, alcohol...Read more

• Counseling