Deb Norton, MS

CounselingFemaleAge 51

Counseling

Deb Norton, MS is a Counselor in Grayslake, IL. Her office accepts new patients.

Deb Norton, MS

Norton Psychological Services LLC

34121 N US Highway 45 Grayslake, IL 60030 ()

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Deb Norton with our nearby Counselors at Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital.

Make an appointment at Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital today at (815) 310-3420.

These providers are on the medical staff of Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital.

Deb Norton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Deb Norton

Deb Norton

I couldn't have come through with out her guidance!!!! Deb help me through the lowest points in my life!!! I always felt validated and understood and most of all worth it. She made it easy to say the things out loud I had carry with shame for so long. While I haven't seen her in months I know if I picked up the phone she would be there to listen.
Feb 26, 2022
Changed my Life
Deb's goal is not to have you as a patient long term. I was in a 25 yr marriage along with multiple lifelong traumas that I was dealing with and I needed help figuring things out in a positive and productive manner. Deb gave me the tools so I could figure out what I was really asking for after I dug down the bottom it was quite different from my original questions. I highly recommend Deb Norton if you want to start on the path of self-healing and improved quality of life. Keep in mind just like anything in life you get out of it what you put in. If you do the work you will begin to heal.
Steve – Feb 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?
Deb Norton is a compassionate and dedicated professional. She goes above and beyond the call of duty and was of great assistance to my husband and me in our darkest hours. She is a shining star!
Deborah Wallentin – Feb 25, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?
Deb Norton is incredible. Not only has she taken care of my mental health, but she is lovely to speak with at every appointment. I highly recommend becoming her patient!
Nov 07, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?
I have been working with Deb for a little under a year now and I must say she is amazing! She has given me tools that I use daily and couldn’t imagine not having. She is always available, ready to listen, professional and personable. I highly recommend her to anyone who’s seeking therapy!
Ryan – Aug 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?
Deb and I have been working together for almost two years and I have made more progress in those two years than I did with my previous therapist in four. She helps you get right to the heart of an issue and then allows you the space to come to your own answers on how you want to resolve said issue.
Karen – Aug 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?
Deb is a great listener and very professional. Framed my issues in a very easy to understand way. Highly Recommend
Tom F – May 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?
Deb has truly saved my life. She has helped me accurately pinpoint what drives and causes my anxiety and depression. She has taught me a variety strategies to use to help manage the anxiety I experience on a daily basis. With her weekly guidance, I am in such a more stable, safe place within myself. She truly cares about her patients and is in this profession for all the right reasons! She's amazing!
Feb 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?
This woman gets it! No wasting your time and money. Deb is extremely quick to identify the issues you are facing and to teach you how to deal with them. I have been to multiple therapists , as have my family members, and I have never found anyone who is nearly as effective as Deb Norton!
Sep 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?
Deb is honestly the best therapist I’ve ever had. Being a counselor myself, it is often hard to find someone that has the same vibes. Deb has always been there for me in all situations, many moves, and through it all. I would never wish to change therapists! She is not only professional and educated, but will tailor her therapy to help fit an individuals personality. Look no further if you truly want help meeting your goals, and a woman who whole heartedly cares about each and every patient!!!!
Ally B in IL – Aug 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?
Deb is excellent! She will tell you what she sees, which is what I pay for. She helped recognize my anxiety that I had been dealing with for as long as I can remember... and I didn't even see it! She gave me suggestions, strategies, etc. She doesn't just sit and listen... she speaks up, gives her researched opinion, and actually helps you to help yourself. She cut my anxiety by over half within just a few months when I implemented her suggestions! I can't recommend her enough!
Mary S in Grayslake, IL – Jul 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?
I have had great success in reigning in my drinking thanks to my work with Deb Norton. She helped increase my awareness from day 1 and helped me hold myself accountable by tracking my drinks in a daily/weekly log. I feel much more in control and that I now have an "off" button. She is professional and personable and therapy with her has made a real difference in my life.
Vernon Hills, IL – Nov 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?
Deb is great, been working with her for over 2 years on and off, first with couples, and now individual. First time as an adult trying counseling and was nervous...but within 2 visits, I felt more comfortable than I could have imagined, and we targeted the areas of urgency and moved from there to overall improve issues of concern. I have recommended her to others as well.
Sep 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?
Deb has an unquie ability to establish rapport with clients quickly and put them at ease when talking about difficult situations. Her expertise is expansive and she takes the time to explain details in a way that is easily understood. I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking professional help. Her ability to listen, truly hear the problem or situation, analyze it and collaborate on a solution is a rarity to find.
J in Libertyville, IL – Jun 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Deb Norton, MS?

How was your experience with Deb Norton?