Deanna Wright, APRN

13 Reviews
Deanna Wright

Tahlequah Medical Group

1373 E Boone St Ste 2300 Tahlequah, OK 74464

Deanna Wright, APRN is a gynecology specialist in Tahlequah, OK. She specializes in gynecology and women's health nursing (nurse practitioner).

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews
  • Easy scheduling Patients said scheduling was easy. See reviews

Deanna Wright accepts

Deanna Wright accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
Life and Health Oklahoma
HealthChoice
Medicare of Oklahoma
Tricare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check Deanna Wright's experience treating your condition or procedure

Deanna Wright's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Deanna Wright

3.9

Deanna Wright?
Deanna Wright's Performance
What People Say About Deanna Wright, APRN
I HAVE BEEN SEEING DEANNA FOR YEARS! SHE TRULY LOVES AND CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS. SHE TAKES TIME TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO YOU AND IS VERY THOROUGH, AS WELL AS LISTENS TO YOUR CONCERNS AND PROBLEMS. SHE WANTS WHAT IS BEST FOR HER PATIENTS AND WILL DO ANYTHING TO MAKE SURE THAT THEY GET THE CARE THEY NEED. I LOVE THAT SHE IS SO CARING AND MAKES YOUR VISIT AS COMFORTABLE AS SHE CAN.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Wright, APRN?
Best experience I’ve had with any doctor! Office staff is very helpful and friendly. Never have had to wait long to be seen. She’s very thorough, patient, explains so you understand, answers questions, and cares. I really like the way she stays on top of things and I don’t have to ask if i should have some lab work. I really like the way she orders lab to be done a week before my next visit so she will have it when I come for my appointment and she goes over it with me. She’s great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Wright, APRN?
I have been going to Deanna for the past 10 years and I WISH I would have found her sooner!!! She's always easy to talk to, she sits and really listens to any questions I may have and explains everything that she will be doing during my visit and makes sure I'm comfortable and confident during exams. I can't recall any complaints or even inconveniences I've endured during my visits, she always has the friendliest staff and they're extremely helpful with any insurance questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Wright, APRN?
Deanna is an amazing provider. I’ve been seeing her the last 10 years and can’t say enough good things about her. She is more knowledgeable than most doctors I’ve seen. Going to her is definitely worth the drive to Tahlequah.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Wright, APRN?
Deanna is the most caring provider I have ever been to. She’s very thorough and walks me through step by step during any exam. She listens and has the best bed side manners. She is worth my 30 minute commute to see a provider!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Wright, APRN?
Deanna Wright was very professional and knowledgeable. She is always extremely thorough during my exams, which I believe is VERY important when it comes to my health. She cares about me as a person, not just as a patient, which keeps coming back. Her staff was friendly, and there is never much waiting time. The clinic is clean and modern. I'm certain there isn't a better place to receive your healthcare than here with Deanna.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Wright, APRN?
She takes forever and does a ton of testing most of which she should tell u need or not by exam. Be ready to wait an hour or more to see her once u get there
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Wright, APRN?

How was your experience with Deanna Wright?

• Gynecology
  • Women's Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Deanna Wright treats patients.

67% Patient experience rating, 2% lower than the national average