Contact provider for availability

Dr. Deanna Voisine, PHD

Psychology ·  Female

Dr. Voisine

Dr. Deanna Voisine, PHD is a psychologist in Westerly, RI. She specializes in psychology.

Dr. Voisine accepts

Dr. Voisine accepts the following insurance:

Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Voisine

Dr. Voisine?
Dr. Voisine's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Deanna Voisine, PHD
Excellent patient care!! Professional and helpful support staff, and great team approach. I learned first hand how much Dr Voisine cares about every person that walks in that door, (even though my daughter sees Carrie-who is also awesome). I cannot say enough about this practice. Dr Voisine went above and beyond to help my family, and I'm forever grateful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Voisine, PHD?
Have never dealt with another doctor who cared more about her patients than Dr voisine!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Voisine, PHD?
From scheduling my appts (such nice front desk staff) to my intake with Dr Rick to my eval with Dr Deanna, this practice had stellar service. Beyond professional, extremely responsive, and quality service from all staff. Highest recommendation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Voisine, PHD?
Dr. Voisine and her staff have been an important part of my mental health journey. The practice as a whole is so welcoming and friendly. Both Dr. V & Dr. Sheldon are very experienced, knowledgeable, compassionate and proactive in their case management approach. Not to mention Jen @ the front desk, who is very helpful and resourceful for scheduleing. As a whole, their entire practice is committed to serving the patient and helping you succeed in your therapeutic journey.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Voisine, PHD?
5 stars. There is no one better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Voisine, PHD?
Very thorough evaluation, which my child really needed. Dr Voisine was professional, courteous, and very nice. My son is usually nervous around new people but was immediately at ease with her. The whole place is very well run. Her staff is great. Dr Sheldon is so nice too. They have a team approach, and a focus on overall wellness that is lacking elsewhere. Since being sent to APS by his school, we have seen major changes in his attitude and behavior. Two thumbs up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Voisine, PHD?
Kind, caring. Dr Voisine goes above and beyond for all of her patients. Her whole practice is great, and the care of their clients is their paramount focus.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Voisine, PHD?
Dr V is great. Honest.caring. I read other reviews, and have this to say. Is there sometimes a wait for an appt? Yes. Because she is the best. Does she have a polucy about no shows and cancellations? Of course! She runs a business and has lots of people waiting to be seen!She has waived it for me when i nic3ly asked and she is very understanding if things come up. Ignore mean people, and know that she is great and smart and tough. I feel lucky to have found her. Best therapist ever
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Voisine, PHD?
The services here are GREAT, and Dr V is extremely nice!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Voisine, PHD?
She is a very good doctor however when I had to reschedule an appointment due to circumstances out of my control they charged me a 50$ cancellation fee. Their policy states that you must give them 48 hrs notice. She would not call me only email. Her emails were very rude and sarcastic. The worst experience I have ever had!! This was the first time I had to reschedule with her also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Voisine, PHD?
I cannot sing the praises of Dr Voisine enough. She changed my entire relationship with my son. She is thorough, tough (when needed), and incredibly caring (always). I've sent her tons of referrals because I know there is no one better. She's the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Voisine, PHD?
I have received nothing less than exceptional care from Dr. Deanna Voisine. I can'??t thank her enough for guiding me with sincere, genuine, supportive, honest care. Due to her upbeat positive energy and incredible care, she'??s built my confidence in ways I never thought were possible. She's brought me to the best place I can be by guiding me toward furthering my education. Can'??t say enough positive things about her. She'??s my ray of sunshine and a breath of fresh air.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Voisine, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Voisine?