Deanna Stassi, MA

Deanna Stassi, MA

Counseling  ·
Female  ·
Deanna Stassi, MA is a counselor in Saint Louis, MO. She specializes in counseling, adult psychology, and more.Read her story

11100 Mueller Rd Ste 1

• MercyCare Health Plans
  • Value Options

Learn about Deanna Stassi

Deanna Stassi's bio

This content was provided by Deanna Stassi "I am a Licensed Professional Counselor with over 25 years experience. I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Psychology and a Master's degree in Psychological Counseling from Southeast Missouri State University. My methods and techniques draw from cognitive-behavioral and behavioral, mindfulness, and positive psychology. My goal as a counselor is to empower my clients to take control back in their lives, overcoming obstacles in order to restore balance and well-being. I believe we each hold the power within us to find our way through life's challenges. Through the use of Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and Mindfulness, my clients learn the connection between thoughts, emotions and behaviors. They learn to identify thought patterns that serve as a barrier to being happy or living a more fulfilling life. My focus is on teaching skills that you will take with you beyond therapy."

This content was provided by Deanna Stassi "Sometimes our life circumstances overwhelm us and we feel stressed, anxious, depressed...like our life is out of control.  We all experience these times of anxiety and sadness.  For some of us, these feelings do not pass quickly and can begin to negatively impact our relationships, work, and home life. I believe we have the strength and power within us not only to find our way through life's difficulties but to grow as a result. Counseling is a great way to find that inner strength, learn new, more effective ways of coping and to feel a sense of empowerment again.    Through counseling, you can learn the skills that can carry you through whatever life may throw your way."

• Counseling
  • Adult Psychology
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology

Deanna Stassi does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Individual Therapy
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Stress Management

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Southeast Missouri State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1989
  • Southeast Missouri State University
    Other Education | Completed 1991

Deanna Stassi has no awards or honors listed.

Deanna Stassi has no media or publications listed.

Deanna Stassi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Deanna Stassi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Deanna Stassi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Deanna Stassi to family and friends
6 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Deanna Stassi's Performance

Deanna Stassi Says:
"

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey.  If you received great service and care, please tell your friends.  If you did not, please let me know.  I am committed to providing you the best care.

"

I love Deanna! She's professional, yet very warm and compassionate. I always go away from an appointment with her feeling like I have learned more about myself and/or my situation. She listens, gives needed input, and leaves me with things I can do to work on the problem. Deanna has a lot of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Are you Deanna Stassi?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Addiction Counseling
Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Social Work