Deanna Spence

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Deanna Spence
120 N Country Rd Port Jefferson, NY 11777

Deanna Spence is a nurse practitioner in Port Jefferson, NY. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

At a glance

• Recent Reviews . Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Deanna Spence accepts

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Deanna Spence treats your condition or procedure

Deanna Spence's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Deanna Spence

Deanna Spence?
Deanna Spence's Performance
What People Say About Deanna Spence
Deanna is an all around phenomenal nurse practitioner. You can clearly see she is extremely passionate and well versed in her specialty. She took the time to answer all of my questions in clear and concise manner. The office staff are welcoming and friendly. Overall I had a wonderful experience. I highly recommend seeing her for all your Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology health concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Spence?
Deanna Is an amazing Nurse Practitioner! She really does show that she cares about each one of her patients and there well being. She is very thorough and knows exactly what she’s doing one of the best NP’s I’ve ever met. Doctor Gadi is very lucky to have her in his office! Deanna is one of a kind! I highly recommend her if you need allergy testing or vaccines. I promise you that you are in good hands with her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Spence?
I took my toddler to see Deanna and she immediately was able to ease my mind. When your children can’t express how they feel it’s the worst feeling in the world, Deanna’s knowledge and experience show in her care for her patients. I felt 100% comfortable with her treating my child and she was so amazing with him. So nice to find such a great office locally! I would highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Spence?
I was recently seen by Deanna as a new patient to her practice. She provided me with a comprehensive exam and her attention to detail is admirable. Deanna is very knowledgable in the field and made me feel very comfortable in her care. I would highly recommend Deanna for any of your allergy, asthma, or immunology needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Spence?
Was recently treated by her. She was super attentive and knew what she was doing. Took the time to explain the diagnosis and treatment plan. Would highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Spence?

How was your experience with Deanna Spence?

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Compare Providers