Dr. Deanna Berman, ND

Naturopathy •  Female

Dr. Berman

Dr Deanna Berman, ND, CM

1181 North Ave Beacon, NY 12508

Dr. Deanna Berman, ND is a naturopath in Beacon, NY and has been practicing for 23 years. She graduated from Bastyr University in 1997 and specializes in naturopathy and midwifery.

• Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

4.0

Dr. Berman?
Dr. Berman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Deanna Berman, ND
I have been seeing Dr. Deanna Berman for many years now. She has helped me so much. I have several health issues and at this time I am feeling better then I have in years. I had a UTI earlier this year and I contacted her and she set up an appointment and we went the most no drug first and when that did not completely cure it she was able to add a prescription antibiotic and between the supplements and the prescription I was feeling better quickly. Thank you Dr. Deanna for always being there to listen and help me figure out what the next step should be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Berman, ND?
I have a long history of recurring UTI's. After getting negative cultures but still experiencing pain and all of the symptoms associated with an infection I knew that I was headed for trouble. I had read about bacteria DNA testing but did not have a doctor that was close by that worked with any of the bacteria DNA labs. Finally I found Dr. Deanna and things started to turn around. She used the bacteria DNA test to determine what types of embedded bacteria we were dealing with and prescribed the appropriate antibiotics and supplements. Right now I am symptom free after only a few weeks. Even though I am symptom free I am continuing to work with her to get my gut health and hormone issues balanced. So far so good! Deanna is easy to talk with and I have worked with her via telemedicine without having to leave home or miss work. I highly recommend Deanna.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Berman, ND?
Dr. Berman is personable and easy to talk to. She finds the best way to address a problem without making it complicated
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Berman, ND?
I think Dr. Deanna Berman was knowledgeable about the conditions I had, but she had a horrible bedside manner. I tried to talk to her about how I’m not a verbal learner, and I learn best when the information is written down, visual, or in some form of media that I can come back to later and watch/listen to again and make sure I caught all the important details. She wanted to drop me as a patient for trying to address this concern.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Deanna Berman, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Berman?

• Naturopathy