Physical Therapy  |
Deanna Aussprung, PT
Deanna Aussprung, PT is a physical therapy provider who practices in Middleton, WI. She is 57 years old.

2248 Deming Way # 100

Middleton, WI 53562

• Buckeye Community Health Plan
  • Wisconsin Physicians Service

Learn about Deanna Aussprung

This content was provided by Deanna Aussprung "Team  Approach including foremost you the patient to improve your function and meet your goals.   Completing a througrout evaluation is important to determine all the root causes of the dysfunctions of joints, myofascial, and soft tissues, possible muscular imbalances, strength and flexibility or biomechanical causes to help treat all problems.   Communicating clearly all exercises, patient education, goals and outcomes is important.  Individualizing patient's needs and input.   Helping patient's achieve their goals in the quickest time possible is why I love being a physical therapist!"

• Physical Therapy
  • Athletic Training
  • Orthopedic Physical Therapy
  • Sports Physical Therapy

Deanna Aussprung does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Injury

• Rehabilitation After Stroke or Trauma
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Wisconsin.

• Uw Wisconsin Lacrosse
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1982
  • Athletic Training, Certified Strength Conditioning Specialty, Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist, Schroth Certified For Scoliosis, Pilates and Ergonomic Specialty
    Other Education | Completed
  • Comt, Lat, Cscs, Pt
    Other Education | Completed

Deanna Aussprung has no awards or honors listed.

Deanna Aussprung has no media or publications listed.

Deanna Aussprung does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Deanna Aussprung and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Deanna Aussprung's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Deanna Aussprung to family and friends
Deanna Aussprung Says:

Thank you for your feedback!  Please call 608-658-5352 if questions, or concerns.

Deanna Aussprung's Performance
in Middleton, WI |
Dee put me at ease during our first meeting. Her knowledge and expertise inspired my trust. She was able to combine several treatment alternatives which helped speed my recovery. She made sure I understood what she was doing and why. I would return for further treatment if ever needed and recommended her to a family member. Awesome!
in Madison, WI |
Dee is has extensive knowledge, training, and experience that allows her to provide a wide range of therapy options; so much more than just exercises. She is compassionate and kind; her love of job is visible. Highly recommended.
Waunakee, WI |
I was seeing Dee about 5 months ago and was really struggling with mid back pain. She became concerned with some of my symptoms and suggested I see my cardiologist. I ended up having a stress test because of her concern and a serious issue with my heart was found. I actually had a heart attack while in the hospital. Had Dee not been aware that something more serious could be going on, I may not be here today. She is a true professional. I am again seeing her for the original hip/back issue.
in Middleton, WI |
I went to Dee specifically for her expertise with the Schroth method for my mild scoliosis. She's great! She laid out a multifaceted approach for my treatment, including both Schroth and other, more traditional exercises (stabilization, etc.). She always explains everything clearly, and is just generally wonderful to work with. Thanks, Dee!
Madison, WI |
She recognizes the inter-connectedness of the body and works to strengthen parts of the body that affect the painful parts.
in Madison, WI |
Dee was extremely interested in improving my physical problems and was outstanding in making that happen. She is exceptionally knowledgeable about physical therapy as it pertains to spinal problems and communicating what I had to do to make the progress I needed. Her friendly personality is delightful. I recommend her highly and would return in the future if I needed therapy.
in Madison, WI |
Dea is an excellent physical therapist in my opinion. She is very knowledgeable , professional and has a caring personality. She is a credit to the profession.
Cross Plains, WI |
Dea was extremely knowledgeable about the condition she was treating me for. Her professionalism and personality made it easy to look forward to the appointment and it was evident that she was passionate about her work and helping others. Her background in personal training only makes her more of an asset to have in her profession. The gym that she works in is clean, comfortable and top notch.
in Madison, WI |
I would recommend Dee Aussprung to any person in need of a caring, knowledgeable and capable physical therapist. Dee was professional and friendly while using her many years of experience to help me regain strength in my knee and hip after an injury. She understood my need at 50+ years of age to return to normal activity levels as soon as possible without re-injury. Dee offered many different exercises and methods of self-care to help my after I was discarded from PT. She is simply great!
in Madison, WI |
After having multiple physical therapists tell me I could not be helped, Dee not only brought back my health and sanity, she also helped me become stronger and more resilient. I would recommend Dee in a heartbeat - and frequently do!
in Madison WI |
Exceptional individual caring effort. As a former physical therapist I was appreciative of her careful explanation and skill.
Have you seen Deanna Aussprung, PT?
Are you Deanna Aussprung?

Visit Deanna Aussprung