Deanna Aussprung, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Female · Age 59

Deanna Aussprung

Integrated Physical Therapy, Middleton and Waunakee locations

2248 Deming Way # 100 Middleton, WI 53562

Deanna Aussprung, PT is a physical therapist in Middleton, WI. She specializes in physical therapy, orthopedic physical therapy, and more.

Deanna Aussprung accepts

Deanna Aussprung accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Buckeye Community Health Plan
Medicare
Wisconsin Physicians Service

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Deanna Aussprung treats your condition or procedure

• Sprain
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound

Team  Approach including foremost you the patient to improve your function and meet your goals.   Completing a througrout evaluation is important to determine all the root causes of the dysfunctions of joints, myofascial, and soft tissues, ...

• Physical Therapy
  • Athletic Training
  • Orthopedic Physical Therapy
  • Sports Physical Therapy

1982
Uw Wisconsin Lacrosse
Athletic Training, Certified Strength Conditioning Specialty, Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist, Schroth Certified For Scoliosis, Pilates and Ergonomic Specialty
Comt, Lat, Cscs, Pt
1982

Deanna Aussprung's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Deanna Aussprung

Deanna Aussprung?
Deanna Aussprung's Performance
What People Say About Deanna Aussprung, PT
Recent
Dee was efficient and extremely knowledgeable in my care. Dee's manual therapy skills, education in exercise and further self-management care were far superior to any other previous therapy experience. My appointments were easy to schedule and she was timely on appointments. I would highly recommend Dee and the rest of the Integrated Physical Therapy team for any physical therapy needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Aussprung, PT?
Making my mind up to try physical therapy one more time, scheduling an appointment at Integrated Physical Therapy and meeting Dee Aussprung, PT has changed the way I manage my chronic leg/back issues. I felt so welcomed, was listened to and given tools through a combination of dry needling, manual therapy and exercises, along with Brittany DPT and Kate DPT we formed a team. Thank you, Dee, for helping me to find success in managing my issues and not failure!!! Highly recommend!!! D.N. 11/6/18
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Aussprung, PT?
Deanna was great. She worked with my orthopedic issues creating exercises just for me that would help to slow down the progression of scoliosis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Aussprung, PT?
Dee worked on a shoulder issue for me. She had the experience and knowledge to bring me back to full mobility and to an end to the pain. I appreciated her careful use of time and also recognizing and improving related neck and posture issues. My body is working much better!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Aussprung, PT?
One of the best physical therapists that I've seen, Dee has extensive knowledge and the way she explains things makes it easier to understand and remember them. I've been having chronic mid back pain for a few years now. Dee's suggestions on posture and exercises have been very helpful. Her manual therapy for releasing tensions in the muscle helped my shoulder feel normal after months of feeling strained. Highly recommended :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Aussprung, PT?
I have already been recommending Deanna Aussprung to family and friends. She deserves the highest praise--skilled, professional, supportive, and intelligent in her approach towards treating my condition. Each appointment was organized and my progress was measured carefully. I felt highly motivated to do the exercises at home, and have noticed that my spirits and confidence in daily living activities have soared. I am grateful for having had such a positive experience. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Aussprung, PT?
Dee put me at ease during our first meeting. Her knowledge and expertise inspired my trust. She was able to combine several treatment alternatives which helped speed my recovery. She made sure I understood what she was doing and why. I would return for further treatment if ever needed and recommended her to a family member. Awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Aussprung, PT?
Dee is has extensive knowledge, training, and experience that allows her to provide a wide range of therapy options; so much more than just exercises. She is compassionate and kind; her love of job is visible. Highly recommended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Aussprung, PT?
I was seeing Dee about 5 months ago and was really struggling with mid back pain. She became concerned with some of my symptoms and suggested I see my cardiologist. I ended up having a stress test because of her concern and a serious issue with my heart was found. I actually had a heart attack while in the hospital. Had Dee not been aware that something more serious could be going on, I may not be here today. She is a true professional. I am again seeing her for the original hip/back issue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Aussprung, PT?
I went to Dee specifically for her expertise with the Schroth method for my mild scoliosis. She's great! She laid out a multifaceted approach for my treatment, including both Schroth and other, more traditional exercises (stabilization, etc.). She always explains everything clearly, and is just generally wonderful to work with. Thanks, Dee!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Aussprung, PT?
She recognizes the inter-connectedness of the body and works to strengthen parts of the body that affect the painful parts.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Aussprung, PT?
Dee was extremely interested in improving my physical problems and was outstanding in making that happen. She is exceptionally knowledgeable about physical therapy as it pertains to spinal problems and communicating what I had to do to make the progress I needed. Her friendly personality is delightful. I recommend her highly and would return in the future if I needed therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Aussprung, PT?
Dea is an excellent physical therapist in my opinion. She is very knowledgeable , professional and has a caring personality. She is a credit to the profession.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Aussprung, PT?
Dea was extremely knowledgeable about the condition she was treating me for. Her professionalism and personality made it easy to look forward to the appointment and it was evident that she was passionate about her work and helping others. Her background in personal training only makes her more of an asset to have in her profession. The gym that she works in is clean, comfortable and top notch.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Aussprung, PT?
I would recommend Dee Aussprung to any person in need of a caring, knowledgeable and capable physical therapist. Dee was professional and friendly while using her many years of experience to help me regain strength in my knee and hip after an injury. She understood my need at 50+ years of age to return to normal activity levels as soon as possible without re-injury. Dee offered many different exercises and methods of self-care to help my after I was discarded from PT. She is simply great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Aussprung, PT?
After having multiple physical therapists tell me I could not be helped, Dee not only brought back my health and sanity, she also helped me become stronger and more resilient. I would recommend Dee in a heartbeat - and frequently do!
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Aussprung, PT?
Exceptional individual caring effort. As a former physical therapist I was appreciative of her careful explanation and skill.
×Post a ResponseAre you Deanna Aussprung, PT?

How was your experience with Deanna Aussprung?