Dr. Dean Sorrento, DPM

Dr. Dean Sorrento, DPM

Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery  |
Male
Dr. Dean Sorrento, DPM is a podiatric foot & ankle surgery doctor who practices in Allentown, PA. He has been practicing for 21 years. Dr. Sorrento is affiliated with St. Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus.

250 Cetronia Rd Fl 2

Allentown, PA 18104

• Amerihealth
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • Geisinger Health Plan
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Sorrento

See how frequently Dr. Sorrento performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Ankle Sprains and Strains
Ankle Sprain and Achilles Tendon Sprain or Rupture
Ankle Fracture

Dr. Sorrento's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery

Dr. Sorrento does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Posterior Tibial Tendon Reconstruction
  • Reconstructive Ankle Surgery
  • Reconstructive Foot Surgery
  • Triple Arthrodesis

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• St. Joseph's University Philadephia
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
  • Temple University / Pennsylvania College of Podiatric Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
  • Presbyterian-University of Pennsylvania Med Ctr
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2000
  • Board Certified by the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery in Foot and Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Sorrento has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sorrento has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Sorrento does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sorrento and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sorrento's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sorrento to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Sorrento's Performance
in Lehighton, PA |
Dr. Sorrento helped me tremendously. He did surgery on my ankle to repair a tendon tear. Dr. Dean is no nonsense.. get the job done..loved that about him. Was sincere in his convictions about my outcome and recovery, which was complete. Would definitely recommend his service to others.
in Phillipsburg, NJ |
I had an ankle replacement performed by Dr. Sorrento. I would recommend him to anyone who has a foot or ankle problem. He is very thorough and explained everything in depth. I had a very positive experience during pre and post surgery.
in Kresgeville. PA |
Dr Sorrento has enabled me to walk again. Dr Sorrento's surgical skills are spectacular. I had arthritis in the Great Toe joint and my range of motion was poor. My training and exercise programs were vaulted. I am now returning to normal exercising and just walking normally which I was not able to for years. Without Dr Sorrento's care I would not have returned to exercising and my health would be drastically affected. I had an implant in my Great Toe joint and feel ecstatic over the results
in Bangor, PA |
I'm very pleased with the careful treatment I'm getting from Dr. Sorrento. He's very cautious about my need for a total ankle replacement,and wants to see how I'm doing in a few months as far as my discomfort in a joint that's basically "shot". He did a STJ fusion for me in January ,2017, and it gave me a lot of pain relief,however,I still get some sharp pain in it from time to time. I've had 2 cortisone shots over the space of 4 months,which gave me a lot of relief. I'll know more in October.
in Allentown, PA |
I had a very positive experience with Dr. Sorrento. He was caring and understanding. He reassured my husband and I and answered all our questions about my surgery. He wasn't in a hurry to operate, he tried other things first. We were very satisfied and thankful for Dr. Sorrento. He has a very gentle personality and I loved his socks. I would highly recommend him.
in Center Valley PA |
Dr Sorrento was professional and a very talented physician. He was easy to talk with and was thorough in ascessing the problem. His attention to detail helped in assuring a good outcome.
in Alpha, NJ |
I've been a patient of Dr. Sorrento's for almost 10 years. After numerous foot surgeries and continued pain, I took a chance that Dr. Sorrento would not be like previous doctors and give up on me. He has stuck by me through foot surgeries, an ankle fracture and chronic pain. I trust his decision and he takes the time to explain when I have a question. Comforting for me to know he is there when needed.
Stroudsburg, PA |
Very poor communication regarding my ankle issues. Barely said a word to me throughout my examination even when I asked specific questions. Find another doctor.
in Coaldale pa |
I've been a patient of his since 2005, he has done very extensive work on both my feet. And currently dealing with my ankle. He has always been everything I want in my Dr. I've probably been in his office 60 times and not one complaint...other than being thirsty and I was givin a drink..
in Lehighton, PA |
The doctor was barely involved in the physical examination of my broken foot on all visits. He was not only extremely vague on the diagnosis, though Xrays and MRI had been done, but he also neglected to notice that the swelling and soreness had not changed in three weeks, even when I mentioned it to him. He really seemed disinterested in my condition, and did nothing to address these ongoing symptoms.I would never recommend, but would discourage anyone from choosing him. He is bad for OAA;s name
Allentown, PA |
He was not careful or caring. Poor patient interaction.
in Easton, PA |
After being checked in by a very nice person I was quickly taken to an exam room 5 minutes before my appointment time. I then waited in that exam room for 40 minutes until Dr. Sorrento came into the room, barely acknowledged me, typed a few notes in the computer, quickly took care of my problem and left. I tried to ask him a few questions because I have a lot of problems with my feet and he was very short with me and it almost seemed like I was bothering him. I will not be returning to him.
Have you seen Dr. Dean Sorrento, DPM?
Are you Dr. Sorrento?