Dr. Dean Rutherford, DC

Dr. Dean Rutherford, DC

Chiropractic  |
Dr. Dean Rutherford, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Hailey, ID. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Read his story

513 N Main St

Hailey, ID 83333

• Altius Health Plans
  • Blue Cross of Idaho
  • Elderplan

Learn about Dr. Rutherford

Dr. Rutherford's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rutherford "Dr. Dean Rutherford attended the National University of Health Sciences in Lombard, IL where he earned both a degree of B.S. in Human Biology and a Doctorate degree in Chiropractic methodologies. "Dr Dean" has been providing outstanding Chiropractic care to the Wood River Valley since 1992. When not in the office, he enjoys spending time with family and taking advantage of all the recreational opportunities our valley provides such as tennis, skiing, hiking, and mountain biking. "

This content was provided by Dr. Rutherford "Here at our clinic, we focus on our patients as a whole person with the intent of promoting the body's own, natural self-healing processes. We emphasize prevention and maintaining optimal physical, mental, and social well being through a drugless and non-surgical approach. Our practice specializes in treating a variety of conditions such as patients who suffer from chronic lower back and neck pain, headaches, joint pain, numbnesss or tingling, work and sports related injuries and whiplash."

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Orthopedic Chiropractic
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Rutherford does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Injuries

• Spinal Decompression
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Idaho.

• Id
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated 1988
  • Dean Rutherford
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Rutherford has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rutherford has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rutherford does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rutherford and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rutherford's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rutherford to family and friends
Dr. Rutherford's Performance
in Bellevue, Idaho |
In short...it never ceases to amaze me how effective Dr. Rutherfords chiropractic adjustments are! The way it goes is this: I have a misalignment that continues to cause increasing pain in my back or neck. Finally, I go without an appointment (not recommended!), and Dean gets me in asap. In 10 minutes after clever painless adjustments, I leave already feeling 100 times better. In the days ahead things improve substantially! I will ALWAYS RECOMMEND Dean for Chiropractic!
hailey, id |
Dr. Rutherford was very helpful with my various injuries I received from my sports activities. He is my ""go to" guy when I have any type of problem or injury.
in bellevue idaho |
I had a great experience with Dr. Dean he helped me with my back problems and continues to monitor my recovery
in Hailey, ID |
Dr Dean had me back on my feet after only two adjustments. Typically when my back goes out I am laid up for at least a couple weeks. He was very easy to get into when I needed an adjustment. His assessments are very thorough. I felt like he knew exactly what to do to fix my issue.
Hailey, ID |
All around very very satisfied. He has done more for me in two visits than other Chiropractors have done in a month's period.
in Sun Valley, ID |
I was in severe pain and called for an appointment and Dr. Rutherford made time for me the same morning. He correctly diagnoised my issue and treated me. Within 3 treatments I was pain free and not walking with a limp. He is compassionate and professional. I would highly recommend him.
in Ketchum, ID |
Dr. Rutherford, Has treated me for the last 19 years, and he is truly an asset to the Chiropractic and health care industry. He's a gifted craftsman, gentle and precise.
Have you seen Dr. Dean Rutherford, DC?
Are you Dr. Rutherford?

Carelink HMO
  • Elderplan
    Medicare HMO
  • First Choice Health
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
    Managed Care