Dayna Ceruzzi, LPC

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Dayna Ceruzzi, LPC is a Counselor in Morristown, NJ. Her office accepts new patients.

Dayna Ceruzzi, LPC

Dayna Ceruzzi

20 Community Pl Ste 102 Morristown, NJ 07960

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"Do you want to start making changes in your life? I can offer support and guidance to help you in this process. You can expect my full attention, compassion, and non-judgment as you begin self exploration and change. I ..."

- Dayna Ceruzzi, LPC

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

Check if Dayna Ceruzzi treats your condition or procedure

Dayna Ceruzzi's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Codependency
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Individual Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Solution-Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT)
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Dayna Ceruzzi accepts

Dayna Ceruzzi accepts the following insurance:

We file all out of network claims, please contact our office for further details

Dayna Ceruzzi's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dayna Ceruzzi

Dayna Ceruzzi

Dayna is a terrific therapist, and I can't recommend her enough! She is entirely non-judgmental, and created a space (both in-person and virtually) where I felt safe to partner with her and really explore things in order to reach the goals I came to therapy with. As someone who works in mental health, and who has had previous experience with therapists, I can say Dayna restored my faith in quality counseling! Her insightful questions and observations helped me understand a lot about my feelings/actions; her suggestions helped me develop strategies that I can easily apply in my day-to-day life to maintain the goals I reached while working with her. Dayna gave me tangible, effective tools to help myself, and I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone looking for a therapist!
Nov 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dayna Ceruzzi, LPC?
For the first time in my life, I feel like I am in the right place, with the right person, and that recovery may be possible for me.
Apr 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dayna Ceruzzi, LPC?
My life changed as soon as I stepped in the door for my first session with Dayna. She gave me the tools I needed to handle what I was going through, and she cheered for me along the way. During our last session we reviewed the goals I had going into therapy, and I surpassed them all (and more). Dayna is truly remarkable.
Jan 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dayna Ceruzzi, LPC?
I first went to Dayna with some skepticism about therapy – whether it was right for me. She soon put my concern to rest. She quickly diagnosed my problem – in a collaborative way that I agreed with 100%. Then she set about giving me the tools and support to get better. I was very impressed throughout the process with her learning, understanding, and ability to form the best plan for me. I highly recommend Dayna.
Jim – Jul 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dayna Ceruzzi, LPC?
I’ve been in therapy on and off with different therapists for the last ten years. Dayna was the most effective therapist I’ve ever worked with. I stopped going to therapy in the past because I didn’t click with my therapist or I felt like I wasn’t getting anywhere. When I stopped working with Dayna it was because I reached my goals and I’m so grateful.
Feb 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dayna Ceruzzi, LPC?
Dayna was the first counselor I’ve ever worked with. I was dealing with self confidence issues and a difficult relationship with my parents. I was also dealing with high anxiety due to a stressful career. Dayna helped me set clear goals and provided me tools that I will carry with me forever. She helped me feel in a very safe and judgment-free environment. I will recommend Dayna to anyone who is dealing with difficulties and wants to make positive changes.
Montclair, NJ – Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dayna Ceruzzi, LPC?
I’ve never been in counseling before and I’m so glad I was able to work with Dayna. She helped me feel comfortable to share things I didn’t expect to even talk about. Ive struggled with self confidence, anxiety, and depression for several years. I was able to learn ways to deal with my symptoms and also increase my self esteem to a point I didn’t think was possible. I would highly recommend Dayna to anyone that is thinking about going to counseling for the first time.
Nov 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dayna Ceruzzi, LPC?
Dayna helped me through a period of my life that was so extremely difficult and I could not thank her enough. I came to Dayna to help deal with my daughter who was an addict. Dana gave me tools to help me through my day to day struggles and along the way I discovered things about myself and was able, with her help to make positive changes in my life that will make a lasting impact. Thank you Dayna!!'
Sue in Oceanport – May 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dayna Ceruzzi, LPC?
I cannot begin to express how grateful I am that I met Dayna. She is amazing not just in her profession but as a person as well. I decided to see her after dealing with depression for over 10 years and finally realizing that I couldn't do it alone. I needed help. She was able to identify where change needed to be made and gave me challenges that help me improve my life. happiness is something that comes from within. I can happily say I have achieve absolute happiness. Thank you Dayna.
Ismael – Jan 29, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dayna Ceruzzi, LPC?
Dayna is the best therapist I have ever seen. I had anxiety, depression, body image issues. She was able to help me unpack my feelings and give me tools to identify when I was headed down an unhealthy path. She gave me assignments - not homework! - to read and complete, and I found these very helpful. With other therapists, I sometimes felt like I wasn't making progress during the week(s) between sessions; not with Dayna! I am out of room but don't hesitate - make an appointment with Dayna!
Madison, NJ – Aug 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dayna Ceruzzi, LPC?
After spending over a year with Dayna, I can say with complete confidence that she helped me in ways I can not even begin to thank her for. She is a caring, kind, and attentive therapist that was everything I needed during this experience. She made me feel comfortable from the start, always being someone I could speak freely and openly too. I absolutely recommend Dayna for her ability to teach, listen, and help.
Aug 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dayna Ceruzzi, LPC?
I can't say enough good things about Dayna. She is extremely attentive and highly engaged during each and every session. This was my first experience with any type of counseling session and Dayna made it an extremely positive one. I would highly recommend family and or friends and have the utmost confidence in Dayna.
Whippany, NJ – Jun 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dayna Ceruzzi, LPC?
Dayna is an exemplary example within the field. She is kind, genuine, compassionate and has a very firm ethical grounding. Her ability to instantaneously establish rapport is something that I, and all of our peers aspire to. Dayna has a very strong knowledge base within mental health. She has a mastery in co-occurring disorders/dual diagnosis and can handle the most complex cases with skill and ease. If you or someone you know struggles with mental health, addiction, or both - seek Dayna.
Kap N in Collegeville, Pa – May 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dayna Ceruzzi, LPC?
I felt extremely comfortable in talking to Dayna. She was attentive, compassionate, supportive, and understanding. Speaking with her helped me to remain positive through a difficult time I was having.
Morristown, NJ – Dec 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dayna Ceruzzi, LPC?
Dayna is so easy to talk with. She is extremely attentive, compassionate and warm. My sessions with her have been so helpful in bringing clarity to my life.
Morristown, NJ – Jan 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dayna Ceruzzi, LPC?

How was your experience with Dayna Ceruzzi?