Dr. Daxton Krugman, DC

ChiropracticMaleAge 48

Chiropractic

Dr. Daxton Krugman, DC is a Chiropractor in Corpus Christi, TX. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Daxton Krugman, DC

Island Chiropractic & Acupuncture (non-needle)

14602 Compass St Ste B Corpus Christi, TX 78418

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

3 disciplinary actions Found
  • Noncompliance with a Board Order (11/18/2021)View details
  • Noncompliance with a Board Order (5/16/2019)View details
  • Physical or Mental Condition (11/8/2018)View details
No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Dr. Krugman treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Krugman's conditions and procedures:

• Auricular Acupuncture
  • Nervous System Disorders

Dr. Krugman accepts

Dr. Krugman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Krugman

4.3

I HIGHLY recommend this practice. Prices are very competitive. I’m honestly absolutely amazed by the results from getting adjusted by Dr. Krugman! His upbeat personality and professionalism make for such a comfortable environment. My lower back was locked up due to Scoliosis of my lower spine causing my belly button to be two inches off center. I was diagnosed with Degenerative Disc Disorder by my orthopedic doc because of a bulging disc and multiple discs in my lower back were deteriorated (which is a huge bummer at 34). I had sciatic nerve pain down my entire right leg that would cause it to go from stinging pain to completely numb. I couldn’t even stand up straight. After a couple adjustments, the non invasive acupuncture and icing my back at home per his recommendation, Dr. K had completely aligned my spine and the inflammation has gone down!! I was back to playing with my 4 & 6 year olds PAIN FREE like it never even happened! Now I go in occasionally just to keep my back happy.
Brittnee Harding – Sep 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daxton Krugman, DC?
Dr Krugman has been terrific in helping me become more mobile and active in my life. He has a caring spirit. He wants to help everyone he can. He believes strongly in what he does and is confident about his work.
Elisa S in Corpus Christi, TX – Jan 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daxton Krugman, DC?
Doctor insisted on charging me even though insurance covered it all. Has no staff for appointments, insurance, and billing. Does it all himself, and isn't very knowledgable about insurance and billing. I had to call the insurance company while there and have them explain it to him. Seemed like he was mostly interested in getting money from me. He didn't spend a lot of time doing the adjustment, and only 3 minutes on the roller bed after an adjustment.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Tia in Corpus Christi, TX – Aug 01, 2016
Tia, I appologize for your inconveince. We do...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Daxton Krugman, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Krugman?

We believe the body has the innate ability to heal itself. We do our best to detect and correct the interference allowing the body to do the rest. We strive...Read more

I began working in a chiropractic office in Highschool. Graduated from Parker College of Chiropractic in 2000. Awarded Beta Outstanding Intern, Outstanding...Read more

• Chiropractic
  • Acupuncture

1996
Otero Junior College, Del Mar College, Texas A&M College, Northlake College
Acupuncture Society Of America
Pinnacle Management

Is Dr. Daxton Krugman, DC accepting new patients?

Dr. Daxton Krugman, DC generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Krugman's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Daxton Krugman, DC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Krugman accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Daxton Krugman, DC's top areas of care?

Dr. Krugman frequently treats Auricular Acupuncture and Nervous System Disorders. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Krugman treats.

Where is Dr. Daxton Krugman, DC's office located?

Dr. Krugman's office is located at 14602 Compass St Ste B, Corpus Christi, TX 78418. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Daxton Krugman, DC offer telehealth services?

Dr. Krugman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Daxton Krugman, DC?

Island Chiropractic & Acupuncture (non-needle)

Island Chiropractic & Acupuncture14602 Compass St Ste B Corpus Christi, TX 78418