Dawn Leggon, ARNP

Dawn Leggon, ARNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)  ·
Female
Dawn Leggon, ARNP is a nurse practitioner in Ocoee, FL. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner).

10000 W Colonial Dr Ste 487

Ocoee, FL 34761

(407) 296-1923

Learn about Dawn Leggon

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Dawn Leggon does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Dawn Leggon is unavailable at this time.

Dawn Leggon has no awards or honors listed.

Dawn Leggon has no media or publications listed.

Dawn Leggon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dawn Leggon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dawn Leggon's Reviews

3.7
Likelihood of recommending Dawn Leggon to family and friends

I love Dawn. She is sympathetic and cheerful and has helped me so many times I cannot count. She also referred me to another ARNP for Diabetic care who has been a wonderful find. She takes the time to listen and has helped me with a tough upper respiratory infection, referral for Urinary Tract...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have tried many times to find something good about this woman. I bring my elderly mother to her, and she will barely even look at me. Last week, we had a crisis, and she treated me like I was a criminal. I believe she was offended that we opted to go to a specialist before seeing her, and took...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option1
Dawn is amazing. As a nurse with 6 years of working in the medical field, I know a good healthcare professional when i interact with one. It took me years to find someone who actually listened to me; I found what I was looking for in a practitioner in her. Highly Recommend!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Are you Dawn Leggon?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
Infectious Disease Medicine