Dawn Vardis, LPC

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Dawn Vardis, LPC is a Counselor in Luxemburg, WI. Her office accepts telehealth appointments.

Dawn Vardis, LPC

Prevea Luxemburg Health Center

101 School Creek Trl Luxemburg, WI 54217
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Compare with other Counselors

Compare Dawn Vardis with our nearby Counselors at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago today at (312) 820-0151.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago.

Dawn Vardis' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dawn Vardis

3.4

Dawn was extremely biased when my wife and I went to see her. There were times where she actually cut me off when I was talking because she said I was off topic, but then my wife would go on rants right after I was cut off and nothing was said to her. She constantly sided with my wife on almost every disagreement we had, and when I brought up a concern of my own, it was ignored and not even discussed.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jan 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Vardis, LPC?

How was your experience with Dawn Vardis?

• Counseling

What is the best way to schedule an appointment with Dawn Vardis, LPC?

What other Counselors practice nearby?

Click here to compare with other Counselors.

Does Dawn Vardis, LPC accept any insurance plans?

What is Dawn Vardis, LPC's office address?

Dawn Vardis' office is located at 101 School Creek Trl, Luxemburg, WI 54217. You can find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Is Dawn Vardis, LPC able to provide telehealth services?

Dawn Vardis provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dawn Vardis treats your condition or procedure

Dawn Vardis accepts

Dawn Vardis accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield