Dawn Priore, LCSW

Dawn Priore, LCSW

Clinical Social Work  ·
Female
Dawn Priore, LCSW is a clinical social worker in White Plains, NY. She specializes in clinical social work, counseling, and more.Read her story

311 North St Ste 203

White Plains, NY 10605

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dawn Priore

Dawn Priore's bio

This content was provided by Dawn Priore "My treatment philosophy is to provide the best treatment to my clients because I really care.I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with more than 20 years experience in the mental health field. I am trained in a variety of therapy approaches and I am a bilingual clinician (American Sign Language)."

This content was provided by Dawn Priore "Perhaps you are seeking out a therapist to help with specificissues, explore how to increase satisfaction with your life or help you attain your personal goals. If so, you have come to the right place.

For over twenty years I have worked with a diverse group ofindividuals who are struggling with change, coping with loss,or managing mental illness.

I believe people are resilient and have the power to change,no matter or with regard to the obstacles they are facing.I am here to help you on your journey towards healing.

What makes a good therapist?Empathy, compassion, experience, education, and collaboration with patient and other skilled treatment providers are the main/key features in being a good therapist. Working together; practitioner and client/patient, to promote personal and/orprofessional growth is an objective all people strive for.I am that therapist."

• Clinical Social Work
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Counseling
  • Developmental Therapy
  • Group Counseling
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Hypnosis
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Dawn Priore does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Family Counseling
  • Mindfulness Meditation
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Hunter School Of Social Work
    Other Education | Completed 2001

Dawn Priore has no awards or honors listed.

Dawn Priore has no media or publications listed.

• American Sign Language

Dawn Priore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dawn Priore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dawn Priore's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dawn Priore

Dawn Priore?
Dawn Priore's Performance
What People Say About Dawn Priore, LCSW
RecentHighestLowest
I found Dawn to be very thorough, professional and skilled. She was also very accommodating, booking a last minute first appointment on the eve of the July 4th holiday. Even so she took all the time necessary to understand and evaluate my case, and offered immediate recommendations and guidance...Read More
Pattie S. – Jul 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW?
Dawn is a thoughtful, insightful, and knowledgeable therapist. Her warm approach is comforting and helpful. However, don’t think that she is a pushover. She can get to the root of your problem, which can sometimes be difficult to hear. She does so in a non-judgemental way. I highly recommend her...Read More
Bob in White Plains , NY – Jun 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW?
As this was my first venture into therapy, I was uncertain as what to expect/what would be expected of me. Dawn was very warm, supportive and a good listener. She also offered some interesting insight and clarity. I found myself looking forward to our sessions. This was also my intro to EMDR and it...Read More
Jan 17, 2018
Jan 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW?
Dawn is extremely helpful in providing advice to her patients on a variety of topics. She is a good listener and knows how to solve many types of problems.
White Plains, NY – Nov 30, 2017
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dawn Priore?