Dawn Priore, LCSW-R

Dawn Priore
Telehealth services available

Dawn Priore LCSW PLLC

311 North St Ste 203 White Plains, NY 10605

Dawn Priore, LCSW-R is a Clinical Social Worker in White Plains, NY. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dawn Priore to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

See similar Social Workers in White Plains

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dawn Priore accepts

Dawn Priore accepts the following insurance:

1199SEIU

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Alcohol Related Disorders
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Marital Therapy
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Somatic Pain
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dawn Priore, LCSW-R...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer evening visits?

Communicate via email?

Dawn Priore's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dawn Priore

Dawn Priore?
What People Say About Dawn Priore, LCSW-R
I reccomend Dr. Priore. She puts me at ease and walked me through my issues. She helped me understand and trust the process. She is excellent at what she does.
Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
It took me a long time to find a good therapist who is fluent in American Sign Language. Dawn helps me a lot. She teaches me strategies to cope with my frustrations and changes with my mood. She also helps me make sense of some difficult situations in my life. I always look forward to our sessions.
Andre M. Silva – Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Dawn is extremely understanding, compassionate and very easy to speak with. She makes you feel very comfortable while also listening to you and making you look deeper into yourself by helping you realize certain situations surrounding a problem.
Laura – Feb 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Dawn is genuine, compassionate, very knowledgeable and insightful in her approach to therapy and her patients. She creates a safe and comfortable environment for the patient to express themselves, which is crucial when doing difficult therapies like EMDR. I highly recommend Dawn to anyone looking for a great therapist!
Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
When I found myself facing some health issues and accompanying anxiety and depression, Dawn suggested we try hypnotherapy. The hypnotherapy was like a guided meditation which allowed me to really hear her affirmations offered to me and allowed me to experience my sadness in a safe setting. I had never experienced hypnotherapy before and was happy to have this as an option. Dawn is compassionate and kind and her voice was reassuring and supportive.
Sep 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Dawn combines grounding techniques to deal with anxiety, while giving support with warmth, compassion and genuine caring guidance. She encourages you to do the work, but provides a safe structure to assist you in getting through it. She helps focus on core problems with practical suggestions and moves you away from randomness with the combination of helping to discover some of the causes that trigger your stress and with methods to handle out of control emotions.
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Very professional and very understanding. Her sense of empathy is truly refreshing.
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
She is excellent with EMDR. Keeps me relaxed and focused. Easy to talk to. Lovely personality.
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Amazing caring and very professional. Gave great advice on my problem.
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
She is very good when you need to work out what your are going through from the past and bring it to the present. She help you face what is bothering you and teaches you how to deal with it feel the feeling and let it go to move forward. She teaches you techniques to help you when you are depressed or not feeling well. She is always available to talk even when you just had your session.
Jan 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Dawn was extremely helpful in providing myself and my boyfriend couples therapy. Her approach was cognitive behavioral approach.
Jan 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
I found Dawn to be very thorough, professional and skilled. She was also very accommodating, booking a last minute first appointment on the eve of the July 4th holiday. Even so she took all the time necessary to understand and evaluate my case, and offered immediate recommendations and guidance for further treatment and follow up, including coordinating with my referring therapist. I highly recommend Dawn, without hesitation, for her conscientious care.
Pattie S. – Jul 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Dawn is a thoughtful, insightful, and knowledgeable therapist. Her warm approach is comforting and helpful. However, don’t think that she is a pushover. She can get to the root of your problem, which can sometimes be difficult to hear. She does so in a non-judgemental way. I highly recommend her to anyone serious about wellness.
Bob in White Plains , NY – Jun 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
As this was my first venture into therapy, I was uncertain as what to expect/what would be expected of me. Dawn was very warm, supportive and a good listener. She also offered some interesting insight and clarity. I found myself looking forward to our sessions. This was also my intro to EMDR and it was incredibly helpful. While still a work in progress (and always will be), I am happy to say I am moving forward and am ever grateful for finding Dawn and taking this path with her.
Jan 17, 2018
Jan 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Dawn is extremely helpful in providing advice to her patients on a variety of topics. She is a good listener and knows how to solve many types of problems.
White Plains, NY – Nov 30, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
It's been an excellent experience so far. I've learned a lot and saw results quicker in certain areas than with prior therapists. Therapy is a lot of work, but Dawn has helped me to feel calm the experiences of trauma and difficulty.
Bronx, NY – Jul 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
I've been in therapy with Dawn Priore for several months now and I find her to be exceptionally competent, caring and insightful. I feel like she genuinely cares. It is so refreshing to find a therapist who has all of these qualities. I highly recommend Dawn Priore to anyone seeking a therapist.
Cathy in Rye Brook, NY – Mar 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
I highly recommend Dawn Priore. She is very knowledgeable in her field. She is extremely easy to work with. I was so blessed to have found her. Very professional and you know you are in great hands.
Yorktown Heights, NY – Oct 29, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
I'm so glad I found Dawn! I've gotten more accomplished with her than with any other therapist I've ever seen, and in a short amount of time. I especially like that she's open to using so many modalities. She's warm, kind, principled, non-judgemental, careful, generous and very caring. She'll go the extra mile for her clients and is very accessible. I'm confident that she's going to help be become the person I am meant to be, finally.
Rye Brook, NY – Jul 23, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?

How was your experience with Dawn Priore?

Perhaps you are seeking out a therapist to help with specificissues, explore how to increase satisfaction with your life or help you attain your personal goals. If so, you have come to the right place.

For over twenty years I have worked ...

• Clinical Social Work

2001
Hunter School of Social Work

• American Sign Language

More Information

• Does Dawn Priore communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dawn Priore communicates via email

• Does Dawn Priore offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dawn Priore offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dawn Priore offers an online patient portal

• Does Dawn Priore have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dawn Priore has free onsite parking

• Does Dawn Priore offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dawn Priore offers weekend visits

• Does Dawn Priore offer evening visits?

Yes, 1 patient said they offer evening visits