Dawn Priore, LCSW

Dawn Priore, LCSW

Clinical Social Work  ·
Female
Dawn Priore, LCSW is a clinical social worker in White Plains, NY. She specializes in clinical social work, counseling, and more.Read her story

311 North St Ste 203

White Plains, NY 10605

• Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dawn Priore

Dawn Priore's bio

This content was provided by Dawn Priore "My treatment philosophy is to provide the best treatment to my clients because I really care.I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with more than 20 years experience in the mental health field. I am trained in a variety of therapy approaches and I am a bilingual clinician (American Sign Language)."

This content was provided by Dawn Priore "Perhaps you are seeking out a therapist to help with specificissues, explore how to increase satisfaction with your life or help you attain your personal goals. If so, you have come to the right place.

For over twenty years I have worked with a diverse group ofindividuals who are struggling with change, coping with loss,or managing mental illness.

I believe people are resilient and have the power to change,no matter or with regard to the obstacles they are facing.I am here to help you on your journey towards healing.

What makes a good therapist?Empathy, compassion, experience, education, and collaboration with patient and other skilled treatment providers are the main/key features in being a good therapist. Working together; practitioner and client/patient, to promote personal and/orprofessional growth is an objective all people strive for.I am that therapist."

• Clinical Social Work
  • Cognitive & Behavioral Psychology
  • Counseling
  • Developmental Therapy
  • Group Counseling
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Hypnosis
  • Marriage & Family Therapy

Dawn Priore does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Family Counseling
  • Mindfulness Meditation
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Stress Management

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Med Ctr
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2001
  • Hunter School of Social Work
    Other Education | Completed 2001

Dawn Priore has no awards or honors listed.

Dawn Priore has no media or publications listed.

• American Sign Language

Dawn Priore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dawn Priore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dawn Priore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dawn Priore to family and friends

Dawn Priore's Performance

Dawn Priore Says:
"

Thank you for taking time to share your experience and feel free to contact me directly if you would like to speak over the phone.

"

As this was my first venture into therapy, I was uncertain as what to expect/what would be expected of me. Dawn was very warm, supportive and a good listener. She also offered some interesting insight and clarity. I found myself looking forward to our sessions. This was also my intro to EMDR and it...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dawn is extremely helpful in providing advice to her patients on a variety of topics. She is a good listener and knows how to solve many types of problems.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
It's been an excellent experience so far. I've learned a lot and saw results quicker in certain areas than with prior therapists. Therapy is a lot of work, but Dawn has helped me to feel calm the experiences of trauma and difficulty.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I've been in therapy with Dawn Priore for several months now and I find her to be exceptionally competent, caring and insightful. I feel like she genuinely cares. It is so refreshing to find a therapist who has all of these qualities. I highly recommend Dawn Priore to anyone seeking a therapist.
Are you Dawn Priore?

Nearby providers with similar experience

Marriage & Family Therapy