Dawn Priore, LCSW-R

Clinical Social Work ·  Female

Dawn Priore

Dawn Priore LCSW PLLC

311 North St Ste 203 White Plains, NY 10605

Dawn Priore, LCSW-R is a clinical social worker in White Plains, NY. She specializes in clinical social work, counseling, and more.

Dawn Priore accepts

Dawn Priore accepts the following insurance:

Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Alcohol Related Disorders
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling for Gay and-or Lesbian Individuals
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Family Counseling
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Individual Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Somatic Pain
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Perhaps you are seeking out a therapist to help with specificissues, explore how to increase satisfaction with your life or help you attain your personal goals. If so, you have come to the right place.
For over twenty years I have worked with a...

• Clinical Social Work

Likelihood to recommend Dawn Priore

Dawn Priore?
Dawn Priore's Performance
What People Say About Dawn Priore, LCSW-R
Dawn combines grounding techniques to deal with anxiety, while giving support with warmth, compassion and genuine caring guidance. She encourages you to do the work, but provides a safe structure to assist you in getting through it. She helps focus on core problems with practical suggestions and moves you away from randomness with the combination of helping to discover some of the causes that trigger your stress and with methods to handle out of control emotions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Very professional and very understanding. Her sense of empathy is truly refreshing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
She is excellent with EMDR. Keeps me relaxed and focused. Easy to talk to. Lovely personality.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Amazing caring and very professional. Gave great advice on my problem.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
She is very good when you need to work out what your are going through from the past and bring it to the present. She help you face what is bothering you and teaches you how to deal with it feel the feeling and let it go to move forward. She teaches you techniques to help you when you are depressed or not feeling well. She is always available to talk even when you just had your session.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Dawn was extremely helpful in providing myself and my boyfriend couples therapy. Her approach was cognitive behavioral approach.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
I found Dawn to be very thorough, professional and skilled. She was also very accommodating, booking a last minute first appointment on the eve of the July 4th holiday. Even so she took all the time necessary to understand and evaluate my case, and offered immediate recommendations and guidance for further treatment and follow up, including coordinating with my referring therapist. I highly recommend Dawn, without hesitation, for her conscientious care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Dawn is a thoughtful, insightful, and knowledgeable therapist. Her warm approach is comforting and helpful. However, don’t think that she is a pushover. She can get to the root of your problem, which can sometimes be difficult to hear. She does so in a non-judgemental way. I highly recommend her to anyone serious about wellness.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
As this was my first venture into therapy, I was uncertain as what to expect/what would be expected of me. Dawn was very warm, supportive and a good listener. She also offered some interesting insight and clarity. I found myself looking forward to our sessions. This was also my intro to EMDR and it was incredibly helpful. While still a work in progress (and always will be), I am happy to say I am moving forward and am ever grateful for finding Dawn and taking this path with her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Dawn is extremely helpful in providing advice to her patients on a variety of topics. She is a good listener and knows how to solve many types of problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
It's been an excellent experience so far. I've learned a lot and saw results quicker in certain areas than with prior therapists. Therapy is a lot of work, but Dawn has helped me to feel calm the experiences of trauma and difficulty.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
I've been in therapy with Dawn Priore for several months now and I find her to be exceptionally competent, caring and insightful. I feel like she genuinely cares. It is so refreshing to find a therapist who has all of these qualities. I highly recommend Dawn Priore to anyone seeking a therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
I highly recommend Dawn Priore. She is very knowledgeable in her field. She is extremely easy to work with. I was so blessed to have found her. Very professional and you know you are in great hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
I'm so glad I found Dawn! I've gotten more accomplished with her than with any other therapist I've ever seen, and in a short amount of time. I especially like that she's open to using so many modalities. She's warm, kind, principled, non-judgemental, careful, generous and very caring. She'll go the extra mile for her clients and is very accessible. I'm confident that she's going to help be become the person I am meant to be, finally.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
She was very caring and took her time with me to explain everything. Always follows up on everything with you. Great person!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Very helpful and insightful. Did not feel rushed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
The most caring therapist you can ask for! Very knowledgeable and kind
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
She is a great therapists, very friendly. Her skills for Sign Language makes her even better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Dawn listens and understands what you are talking about
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dawn Priore?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dawn Priore treats patients.