Dawn Priore, LCSW-R

Dawn Priore
Telehealth services available

Dawn Priore LCSW PLLC

311 North St Ste 203 White Plains, NY 10605

Dawn Priore, LCSW-R is a Clinical Social Worker in White Plains, NY. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dawn Priore to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Clinical Social Workers in your area

"Perhaps you are seeking out a therapist to help with specificissues, explore how to increase satisfaction with your life or help you attain your personal goals. If so, you have come to the right place.

F..."

- Dawn Priore, LCSW-R

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dawn Priore treats your condition or procedure

Dawn Priore's conditions and procedures:

• Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Counseling
  • Alcohol Related Disorders
  • Anxiety Attack
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Behavior Modification
  • Behavioral Disorders
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Couples Therapy
  • Crisis Intervention
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Marital Therapy
  • Panic Attack
  • Panic Disorder
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Somatic Pain
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Dawn Priore accepts

Dawn Priore accepts the following insurance:

1199SEIU
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO

Dawn Priore's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dawn Priore

Dawn Priore?
  • Listened & answered questions (45)
  • Appointment scheduling (44)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (44)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (1)
I really enjoyed my sessions with dawn. I feel she actually listened to me and really helped me through what I was going through. I would highly recommend her.
Mar 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
I have been seeing Dawn for a bit now. She is very professional, caring therapist. She’s is a great listener and makes you think of how one can make changes to oneself. When she asks questions it makes me pause and really think about things. I also love the fact that her appointments are virtual. Would highly recommend.
Marcia – Dec 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
I highly recommend Dawn! She is professional, attentive & compassionate. In the beginning, she made sure that she knows my history, concerns & issues so she knows the best way to help me. Dawn is also knowledgeable about EMDR which is helping me a lot in dealing with my PTSD. She explains the procedure well and she prepares me for every session. She makes me feel comfortable every session. I feel at ease sharing with her my feedback during the session & if I have any questions, she makes sure to answer them. I’m so grateful I found Dawn!
Cherry – Nov 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
My sessions with Dawn have really helped me to cope with my stress and anxiety. She had been professional, attentive, and made me feel comfortable to share with her. I feel that I am making progress with her and I would definitely recommend her as a therapist.
Nov 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Dawn is very professional. She is excellent at what she does. She is knowledgeable. She does not talk down to her clients. Dawn is compassionate and caring. I would highly recommend her.
Nov 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
I had never seen a therapist before meeting with Dawn, and I can say she put me anxieties and nervousness at ease very quickly. She is very attentive and takes in everything you have to say before giving an insightful response. She is very blunt and direct, but not at all harsh, which I appreciate. There is no need to read into what she’s saying or ask for answers; she always tells you straight up what you need to hear. She’s very flexible with her hours and does everything she can to meet your needs. Highly recommended.
Lucas Iannucci – Nov 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
I reccomend Dr. Priore. She puts me at ease and walked me through my issues. She helped me understand and trust the process. She is excellent at what she does.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
It took me a long time to find a good therapist who is fluent in American Sign Language. Dawn helps me a lot. She teaches me strategies to cope with my frustrations and changes with my mood. She also helps me make sense of some difficult situations in my life. I always look forward to our sessions.
Andre M. Silva – Feb 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Dawn is extremely understanding, compassionate and very easy to speak with. She makes you feel very comfortable while also listening to you and making you look deeper into yourself by helping you realize certain situations surrounding a problem.
Laura – Feb 02, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Dawn is genuine, compassionate, very knowledgeable and insightful in her approach to therapy and her patients. She creates a safe and comfortable environment for the patient to express themselves, which is crucial when doing difficult therapies like EMDR. I highly recommend Dawn to anyone looking for a great therapist!
Feb 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
When I found myself facing some health issues and accompanying anxiety and depression, Dawn suggested we try hypnotherapy. The hypnotherapy was like a guided meditation which allowed me to really hear her affirmations offered to me and allowed me to experience my sadness in a safe setting. I had never experienced hypnotherapy before and was happy to have this as an option. Dawn is compassionate and kind and her voice was reassuring and supportive.
Sep 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Dawn combines grounding techniques to deal with anxiety, while giving support with warmth, compassion and genuine caring guidance. She encourages you to do the work, but provides a safe structure to assist you in getting through it. She helps focus on core problems with practical suggestions and moves you away from randomness with the combination of helping to discover some of the causes that trigger your stress and with methods to handle out of control emotions.
Apr 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Very professional and very understanding. Her sense of empathy is truly refreshing.
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
She is excellent with EMDR. Keeps me relaxed and focused. Easy to talk to. Lovely personality.
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Amazing caring and very professional. Gave great advice on my problem.
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
She is very good when you need to work out what your are going through from the past and bring it to the present. She help you face what is bothering you and teaches you how to deal with it feel the feeling and let it go to move forward. She teaches you techniques to help you when you are depressed or not feeling well. She is always available to talk even when you just had your session.
Jan 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Dawn was extremely helpful in providing myself and my boyfriend couples therapy. Her approach was cognitive behavioral approach.
Jan 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
I found Dawn to be very thorough, professional and skilled. She was also very accommodating, booking a last minute first appointment on the eve of the July 4th holiday. Even so she took all the time necessary to understand and evaluate my case, and offered immediate recommendations and guidance for further treatment and follow up, including coordinating with my referring therapist. I highly recommend Dawn, without hesitation, for her conscientious care.
Pattie S. – Jul 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
Dawn is a thoughtful, insightful, and knowledgeable therapist. Her warm approach is comforting and helpful. However, don’t think that she is a pushover. She can get to the root of your problem, which can sometimes be difficult to hear. She does so in a non-judgemental way. I highly recommend her to anyone serious about wellness.
Bob in White Plains , NY – Jun 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?
As this was my first venture into therapy, I was uncertain as what to expect/what would be expected of me. Dawn was very warm, supportive and a good listener. She also offered some interesting insight and clarity. I found myself looking forward to our sessions. This was also my intro to EMDR and it was incredibly helpful. While still a work in progress (and always will be), I am happy to say I am moving forward and am ever grateful for finding Dawn and taking this path with her.
Jan 17, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Priore, LCSW-R?

How was your experience with Dawn Priore?

Perhaps you are seeking out a therapist to help with specificissues, explore how to increase satisfaction with your life or help you attain your personal...Read more

My treatment philosophy is to provide the best treatment to my clients because I really care.I am a Licensed Clinical Social Worker with more than 20 years...Read more

• Clinical Social Work