Dawn Gadon, APN

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)FemaleAge 52

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Dawn Gadon, APN is a Nurse Practitioner in Somers Point, NJ and has over 19 years of experience in the healthcare field. She graduated from University Of Pennsylvania in 2003. Her office is not accepting new patients.

Dawn Gadon, APN

Compare Dawn Gadon, APN with other Nurse Practitioners near you

Dawn Gadon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dawn Gadon

3.0

Mrs G. Was great to me. First time ever going to this kind of doctor and was very nervous. She made me feel comfortable and listened to my story. She deff can smell BS fro me mile away so if you think your going to mess around Andy still go to her, think again. I’ve been clean for a year and half with her help. No pressure to stop, whenever I’m ready I’m ready and I like that. Hands down a great doctor to go to and anyone else who says otherwise is a liar. ;)
Katie in Ventnor, NJ – Jun 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Gadon, APN?
Dawn is quite literally not only one of my favorite nurses, but one of my favorite people as well! She goes above and beyond for me, without question, every single time. She truly cares about each and every one of her patients’ individual needs and brings so many different and interesting aspects into her treatment plans. I never feel judged or uneasy around her, which is huge for me. She comes highly recommended by me to anyone seeking her kind of treatments!
Jun 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Gadon, APN?
Dawn has saved my husband's life more then once. She wants and makes sure you do your part. She doesn't put up with any bs. Dawn saves lives. She helps you thru withdraw and so much more after. She is a part of our lives and recovery. The only reason there is nasty comments, is because they weren't doing the right thing and trying to get it past her. Dawn is a asset to have in the recovery field. We love her.
Shannan in Hammonton, NJ – Jun 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Gadon, APN?
Love her! Only person in my life that makes it a little easier for me...she has helped me more than she could ever know...always works with me no matter what...she truly cares about her patients...she can see through any lies or deception and truly wants you to be on ur way to recovery...would recommend her to anyone looking for help...would not go to anyone else
Ash C in NJ – May 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Gadon, APN?
She’s tough but fair. I’ve done better than ever with her because she expects my to do the work for my sober time.
May 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Gadon, APN?
Kind and compassionate but definitely no nonsense. She did what I needed each time saw her. She holds me accountable and that’s what I needed.
May 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Gadon, APN?
I don’t recommend her at all. She is a heartless person,
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Gadon, APN?
Wow. Honestly I’d rather go threw withdrawals than go back to her. She is that rude!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Gadon, APN?
She is rude, she feels she is above her patients, she has no empathy! Definitely in the wrong field of work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Gadon, APN?
Seeing Dawn was a terrible experience. She lacks kindness and professionalism. Don’t dare to question anything she says, she will become defensive and abrupt. She’s
Mar 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Gadon, APN?
Immediate appt and listens well. She really wants to help me get clean time. What I’ve learned that she doesn’t do is enable or believe nonsense. She doesn’t mince words and she doesn’t tolerate people who aren’t into recovery. If you’re really ready to be sober this is a good place, if not you’ll need to go elsewhere. Which is what sounds like happened below...
May 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Gadon, APN?
Unfortunately I agree with the previous review that she’s is a bully, there was no caring or kindness from her with my app. Nope! sometimes u find people in the wrong field of work.. she is one of them. And There was no staff to help check anyone in.
  • Long wait times
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Kelly in NJ – May 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Gadon, APN?
I found her to be a bully, she didn't listen became defensive when her orders were questioned. Once she called me close minded when I wouldn't except her placing me on antidepressants, never mind I'm 50 with no history, ultimately my problem turned out to be a medical condition. Ultimately without notice or explanation Dawn hands me a script and says " I dont care, you got 30 days to find a new Dr. I didn't have the heart to remind her shes not a Dr just a nurse. So much for saving lives. Thx
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Mays landing – May 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Gadon, APN?
I have never met anyone to care so much. I had first met her in treatment, and now found myself in trouble again and within 3 minutes I had a vivitrol appointment and prescriptions to ease the pain of withdrawl to pick up. Dawn actually cares, and intensely cares. If there is someone you love struggling I reconnemend sending them here.
Erin Downey in Somers point, nj – Aug 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Gadon, APN?

How was your experience with Dawn Gadon?