Dawn Fouse, PA-C is a physician assistant in Christiansburg, VA and has been practicing for 9 years. She specializes in physician assistant (pa) and internal medicine.

Dawn Fouse accepts

Dawn Fouse accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dawn Fouse treats your condition or procedure

• Pap Smear
  • Physical Examination
  • Vaccination

Hospital Affiliation: LewisGale Hospital Montgomery

• Physician Assistant (PA)

2010

Dawn Fouse?
Dawn Fouse's Performance
What People Say About Dawn Fouse, PA-C
RecentMost Helpful
She’s the very best. Good bedside manners. Listens attentaively. Very knowledgeable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Fouse, PA-C?
Dr. Fouse is by far my favorite doctor that I have ever visited. She is very understanding and truly cares. When I started having a myriad of strange symptoms, she was the first to figure out what could potentially be causing them. As it turns out, I was B12 deficient which I would not have found out about if it weren't for her. She performed thorough testing and listened carefully to what I had to say. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Fouse, PA-C?
Dawn cares so much for her patients! She always listens and does what is best for me! I recommend her to all my family and friends!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Fouse, PA-C?
I am very fortunate that I am healthy and usually only see Dawn for my annual physical. But she always makes me feel that she knows all about me and I never feel like she is rushed to get to her next appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Fouse, PA-C?
Dawn is amazing. She is very thorough and takes the time to explain everything you need to know in great detail.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Fouse, PA-C?
Dawn Fouse has been my "doctor" for about 3 years. I rarely have problems getting an appointment when I need it. Her staff are friendly and helpful, and the waiting room bright, clean and comfortable. Average waiting time is 10-15 minutes. Dawn's compassionate care help me live better with chronic illnesses. She takes my questions seriously, and if she doesn't have an answer, she searches it out. Dawn gives attention to my needs as if I were her only patient. I gladly recommend Dawn Fouse.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Fouse, PA-C?
Dawn has been my provider of care now, for around 4 years and 4 months. I have been most fortunate to have had her develop a great Dr /patient relationship throughout that entire time. She geniunely cares and listens, and has been the most beneficial to my personal care, more so than anyone in my lifetime of almost 64 years. I believe that my following her advice, was directly responsible for the excellent health I currently and shortly will have achieved. All the staff should be commended.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Fouse, PA-C?
Dawn is amazing! She takes her time to listen to your concerns and follows up after your appointment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Fouse, PA-C?
Dr. Fouse is a doctor that cares about her patients. She takes the time to listen to their concerns regarding their health issues. If your looking for a doctor who cares, look no father. Make your appointment today!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Fouse, PA-C?
She gives me her undivided attention and listens carefully to what I say (without rushing)! Als, she is a good diagnostian!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Fouse, PA-C?
Dawn i s one of the most caring medical professionals I have seen in a long time. She really is on top of medical knowledge that bring results!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Fouse, PA-C?
Dawn is a caring health care professional who has always served me well. She recently suggested a change to my medications that has proven to be right on target. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Fouse, PA-C?
Dawn Fouse is extremely diligent when it comes to the best possible care for her patients. She listens to not only what you say, but what your body tells as well. I highly recommend her for all your health needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Fouse, PA-C?
Dawn is my primary care provider and I have so much respect for her. She has amazing credentials and technical knowledge, but when you add her bedside manner and how she listens and cares...well that is some thing that is irreplaceable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Fouse, PA-C?
Dawn Fouse provides the best healthcare for my family. She is very professional and caring and always takes care of our health issues during and after our visits. I would highly recommend her to all my family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Fouse, PA-C?
I love Dawn Fouse. She is very congenial. She makes you feel like you are the only patient she has to see that day. She has never missed a diagnosis. I would recommend anyone to see her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Fouse, PA-C?
Dawn alwaus takes the time to listen t o any concerns or needs I have. I would recommend herto everyone. She has worked with my husband to maintain his diabetes something that is not always easy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Fouse, PA-C?
Dawn is so caring and patient with any questions you have. She is confident in her experience but also references specialists in areas that aren't in her "comfort zone" . Having a Physician that truly is positive and cheerful in all she does. HIGHLY recommend Dawn to anyone that is looking for a general practitioner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Fouse, PA-C?
I remember being reluctant to see Dawn Fouse when I called for an appointment for an issue I was having Dr. Jamison wasn't able to see me for several days he was booked solid. I agreed to see Dawn she was absolutely the best she took great care of me! She spent time with me to comfort me. She answered my questions in a way that I understand. I really can't say enough good things about her. I see her whenever I go there now. 5 stars for me!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Fouse, PA-C?
Dawn is very knowledgeable and makes a concerted effort to solve my problems. Her advise and plans of action have been very appropriate to resolve my issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Fouse, PA-C?

How was your experience with Dawn Fouse?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dawn Fouse treats patients.