Dawn Dungan, LCPC

Counseling ·  Female

Dawn Dungan

Parkhill Counseling LLC

1645 Parkhill Dr Ste 1 Billings, MT 59102

Dawn Dungan, LCPC is a counselor in Billings, MT. She specializes in counseling, oncology, and more.

Dawn Dungan accepts most major insurance plans.

Dawn Dungan has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(406) 876-2164Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Montana

Check if Dawn Dungan treats your condition or procedure

Dawn Dungan's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Grief
  • Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Marital Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services

4.1

Dawn Dungan?
Dawn Dungan's Performance
What People Say About Dawn Dungan, LCPC
I have been seeing Dawn for close to a year. I have seen a transformation in my life that I can solely contribute to her and the skills I have learned from her to help with life's twists and turns. I appreciate her no nonsense, tell it like it is, real life approach to problem solving. It leaves me feeling like I really can tackle things that once seemed insurmountable. I would definitely recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Dungan, LCPC?
She performed EMDR on a patient when they were in a extremely fragile state which most counselors in the psychological community generally will not do because of the trauma that is re-lived and can be intensified. Also, she divulges a lot of personal narrative about herself which makes it seem that the patient is helping her more than she's helping the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Dungan, LCPC?
When you are looking for a therapist to help you through a time in your life you want someone you can trust with your life story. Whether it is for marriage counseling or private therapy she is highly qualified and trained in all areas to be able to give you the tools you desire to use. I have seen her for over 7 years and highly recommend her and her practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Dungan, LCPC?
Dawn is a amazing person. I have seen her for almost 5 years and look forward to every visit. She has got me in at a moments notice when needed and is always there to listen and help with me or my kids. I can’t imagine not having her to help me through my most difficult times in life. She has helped me heal and become a person I never thought possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Dungan, LCPC?
Dawn Dungan is a blessing in my life. She is intelligent, kind, encouraging, compassionate, understanding and engaged. I always looked forward to my appointments with her because I knew she would be able to help me. She demonstrates real empathy. Dawn truly cares for, and about her clients. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a counselor! She is always honest and a consummate professional. Help is available. I’m so grateful I reached out to Dawn Dungan.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Dungan, LCPC?
Dawn is by far the best counselor that we have been to in the state! She saved our marriage and helped bring up through many trials. Would highly recommend her to anyone needing counseling. Thanks Dawn!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Dungan, LCPC?
Dawn is an amazing counselor. She saved our marriage and has helped both my husband and I deal with the trauma of our childhoods. She has been so flexible with scheduling, and is always willing to go the extra mile to help you in any way she can. My husband and I spent years bouncing from one counselor to the next and not seeing any improvement in our marriage. When we found Dawn- everything changed for us. My husband and I are so grateful for her. We highly highly recommend seeing Dawn.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Dungan, LCPC?
She is one of the most unethical people I have met. She claimed she would work with us on the cost per session but would submit it to insurance at full amount and then adjust it once it came back if insurance didn't cover. Insurance covered nothing so she billed us $670 for 3 sessions while billing our neighbor $50 per session. She is a home wrecker. She seems to be very bitter and is not someone you ever want to go to if you need marriage counseling. Her methods are abusive and immoral.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dawn Dungan, LCPC?

How was your experience with Dawn Dungan?

• Sat: closed