Podiatry  |
Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM
Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM is a podiatry doctor who practices in Sarasota, FL. She is 55 years old and has been practicing for 28 years. Dr. Chiu is affiliated with Doctors Hospital of Sarasota.

3428 17th St

Sarasota, FL 34235

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • POMCO Group

Learn about Dr. Chiu

Our office believes in giving the best patient care in a friendly, caring environment. Our doctors perform all the procedures and patients get to spend quality time with the doctors and never feel rushed. Appointments are easy and usually scheduled on the same day or within 1-2 days. We have X-ray and ultrasound on site and we have the latest PinPointe laser for the treatment of fungal toe nails. We look forward to seeing you in our office for all your podiatry needs.

Dr. Chiu's Experience

Dr. Chiu's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Podiatry

• Podiatry
  • Podiatric Foot & Ankle Surgery
  • Podiatric Surgery
  • Podiatry Sports Medicine

Dr. Chiu does not have any board certifications listed.

• Achilles Tendinitis

• Usc Sch Med/La Co
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1989
  • Frankford Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1991

Dr. Chiu has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chiu has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese

Dr. Chiu does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chiu and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chiu's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chiu to family and friends
Dr. Chiu's Performance
Sarasota, FL |
This was one of the worst experiences I have ever had at a Dr's office. I went in with complaint of foot pain, CT scan (no report) and X-ray. I was charged for an office visit yet received absolutely no care. In fact, she did not even look at my foot, let alone examine it, stating she could do nothing for me until she could read the CT scan report.
Sarasota, FL |
Dr Chiu is personable, friendly, professional, and very straightforward. She clearly knows her job, and was a pleasure to deal with. I wish more docs were like her.
Sarasota, FL |
Super nice. Gentle. Makes your comfortable. Goes over everything very thoroughly. Highly recommended.
in Melbourne, FL |
I've had the distinct pleasure of being under the care of Dr. Dawn Chiu's patients for over a year now, and can most assuredly state that my experience with she and her staff has been outstanding. Dr. Chiu's professionalism, knowledge, and friendly manner toward her staff, associates, and patients is truly outstanding. I personally recommend Dr. Chiu completely and wholeheartedly with no reservation or hesitation. Dr. Chiu, thank you for your care for my medical needs. R, Mike
Sun City Center |
Very informative, knowledgeable and concerned. Takes the time to explain, educate and offer options. Love the waiting room....interesting, fun and engaging! Staff is extremely helpful.....keeping you up to date when your appt. is running over time because of an unscheduled procedure with a prior patient and even offering you the option to see an alternative Dr. if you decide to do that....your choice.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Chiu has been my podiatrist for many years ... she is absolutely the very best in diagnosing and treating any condition. I have recommended relatives and friends and everyone calls me to thank me and tell me that my recommendation was a great one. Doris Schweppe
in Sarasota, FL |
I would recommend Dr. Chiu. Happy with this Doctor. I rate this Dr. Highly!
in Sarasota, FL |
Great experience! Scheduling was easy. Able to get an appointment without delay presenting with a problem.. Office staff very efficient and professional. Loved Dr. Chiu- very professional,kind and friendly. Everyone would like the office.
in Lakewood Ranch, FL |
Dr. Chiu put me at ease and thoroughly explained her diagnosis and treatment plan. She made certain that I had realistic expectations about what outcome to expect. Her hands-on treatment immediately gave me relief from long-existing pain.
Sarasota, FL |
Friendly office staff. Dr. Chiu clearly explained the problem. She explained what I needed to do and why I needed to do it. She took plenty of time and did not rush.
in Venice, FL |
My experience was impressive from my first phone call, the attentive matter to an immediate appointment, welcoming greeting and Dr. Chui's gentleness. She was direct with a very clear explanation and making sure I understood, as well as answering all my questions and concerns. Most of all, I was relieved of my pain!
in Sarasota |
It was great and most of all Dr.Chiu was very helpful to me she told me all the solutions for my problem I will tell all my family and friends about how she gave me relief on the first visit she GREAT ??
in Holmes Beach, FL |
Dr. Chou is professional and knowledgeable about her field. She posses good questions and provides sound information to educate the patient. She also provides guidance as to proper care of the foot regarding a particular condition. Surgery is not her first answer but rather she explores appropriate alternatives. After seeing several doctors regarding plantar fasciitis, Dr. Chiu was the one that truly helped provide relief for my condition. I would return again.
in Sarasota, FL |
Very personable, reliable, and knowledgeable. I recently recommended Dr. Chiu to a friend of mine.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Chiu is very pleasant and knowledgeable. I will definitely follow up with my next appt.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr. Chiu was very thorough and provided a detailed explanation of the problem and possible causes, and the best course of action to address the issues. I was very satisfied with her approach and recommendations.
in Sarasota, FL |
Dr Chiu gives excellent services. She is very good at what she does. Dr Chiu treats the problem and it's solved.
Sarasota, FL |
Useless! Barely looked at my feet, didn't even ask me to walk across the room to view my pronation, suggested nothing useful and sent me on my way. Did a terrible job on my husband's feet with his callouses and sold us a bunch of stuff.
in Sarasota, FL |
She was very professional, friendly and informative. I trust her judgement in treatment and recommendations. Highly recommended.
in Bradenton, FL |
I went to Dr. Chiu for a minor problem. I was able to get a next-day appointment when other doctors in the area were quoting over a week for a new patient. She explained everything extremely well and offered suggestions for ensuring that the problem did not reoccur. As a result, I am going to switch podiatrists and go to Dr. Chiu in future.
in Arcadia, FL |
Very caring, but straight forward on my foot problems. Very professional and knowledgeable, wonderful office personal. I would recommend any one to this practice. Helped me to realize the seriousness of my condition. I would drive from arcadia any day!
in Venice, FL |
She was right to the point of my problem. Gave 3 different ways of handling and correcting it. Not only that, she educated me and my husband regarding toenail fungus and advised me on what I should do in the future.
Experienced, thorough ,very sociable
Have you seen Dr. Dawn Chiu, DPM?
Are you Dr. Chiu?

Visit Dr. Chiu

Dr. Chiu accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
    Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida PPO
    Group Plan PPO
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA