Clinical Psychology  |
Male
Dr. David Woodsfellow, PHD
If your marriage is in trouble, we can help. It's so sad when good people split up. Especially when the marriage could have been saved. If you're feeling hurt or angry or worried about the future of your marriage, give us a call. We'd be glad to help you. Couples therapy is 100% of what I do. I've been doing couples therapy all day for over 20 years. I've worked with over 2,000 couples and 80% of them are still together. I'd be glad to help the two of you as well.

The Woodsfellow Institute for Couples Therapy

2801 Buford Hwy NE Ste 295

Atlanta, GA 30329

Learn about Dr. Woodsfellow

We specialize in helping couples save their marriages so they can stay together and be happy. If your marriage is in trouble, give us a call. We'll be glad to help you. Couples therapy is all we do. We've saved over 1,600 marriages and 80% of our couples are still together.

• Clinical Psychology

Dr. Woodsfellow does not have any board certifications listed.

• Relationship Issues

• Marital Therapy

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Harvard Medical School
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1968
  • UCLA School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Georgia State University
    Other Education | Completed 1988

Dr. Woodsfellow has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Woodsfellow has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Woodsfellow does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Woodsfellow and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Woodsfellow's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Woodsfellow to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Woodsfellow Says:

I'd like to thank those who have provided feedback that can be shared with others. I value this feedback so I can continuously improve people's experience in our practice. If you should have any concerns please feel free to call me or my staff at 404-325-3401.

Dr. Woodsfellow's Performance
Norcross, GA |
We have not had a positive experience with him. He's abrupt, arrogant and with a very condescending interpersonal style. We leave his sessions more confused than hopeful. He does have a great skill of distilling down the issues which is positive but generally our experience has not been positive. Also, it's a very steep expense without a lot of benefit.
Atlanta, GA |
He's arrogant, will cut you off mid sentence, uses strong words that are accusatory and put me on the defense. It felt uncomfortable and I left each session feeling very upset confused and second guessing myself. He has some good insight but he has a very difficult way of working with people which is exactly what I was not seeking in a therapist.
Buford, GA |
I attended a training "The Essence of Couples Therapy", presented by Dr Woodsfellow, and it was extremely helpful in my current private practice. I would recommend this training for beginners in couples work.
Marietta, GA |
He saved our marriage. I highly recommend Dr. Woodsfellow for any marriage in crisis.
in Atlanta, GA |
When we came to Dr. Woodsfellow, our lives together seemed hopeless. We already had seen 3 other very good counselors over the past 20 years, but none seemed to be as EFFICIENT as Dr. Woodsfellow. The price tag initially raised an eyebrow, but we soon found that the value was superb and a huge savings in the long run. His methods are fascinating and unlike anything we've experienced in the past. If you are serious and want counseling done right, and see lasting results fast, this is the guy!
in Atlanta, GA |
Dr. Woodsfellow is excellent at having one another break down the core root of a problem. He is also amazing with getting each other to communicate and see one another's perspective.
Have you seen Dr. David Woodsfellow, PHD?
Are you Dr. Woodsfellow?