Dr. David Woodsfellow, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Male

Dr. Woodsfellow

Dr. David Woodsfellow, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Atlanta, GA. He specializes in clinical psychology.

Make an appointment

Dr. Woodsfellow accepts

No malpractice claims found for Georgia

Check if Dr. Woodsfellow treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Woodsfellow's conditions and procedures:

• Marital Therapy
  • Relationship Issues

We specialize in helping couples save their marriages so they can stay together and be happy. If your marriage is in trouble, give us a call. We'll be glad to help you. Couples therapy is all we do. We've saved over 1,600 marriages and 80% of our couples are still together.

• Clinical Psychology

3.8

Dr. Woodsfellow?
Dr. Woodsfellow's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David Woodsfellow, PHD
We have had a positive experience with Dr Woodsfellow. He is very to the point and will say what has to stop or change if you want your marriage to succeed. His assessments are fair and accurate and you may not like what you hear. If you are not open minded, then he is not the guy for you and that is most likely why some folks gave a low rating. We tried other services many years ago, so at first I was doubtful about paying his very high fees but now feel after 6 sessions that you get what you pay for. I strongly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Woodsfellow, PHD?
I contacted Dr. Woodsfellow because I was unhappy with the situation with the therapist that my wife and I are seeing. His advice was to discuss my unhappiness with the therapist and to determine if a change was really the best thing for us. I did that and was able to iron out some things and move forward in a very productive way. The bottom line is that Dr. Woodsfellow's intention was to help me, whether or not I became a patient of his or not. I appreciate him tremendously for that.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Woodsfellow, PHD?
I find the professional training at Woodsfellow Institute to be both effective and immediately applicable. Highly effective therapists with excellent clinical knowledge are an asset to our society. I appreciate the opportunity to learn at this level in our Atlanta community and am comfortable recommending Dr. Woodsfellow for clients as well as an educator to other professionals..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Woodsfellow, PHD?
I'm writing to warn everyone to stay away from Dr. Woodsfellow. We had an absolutely terrible experience with him. From the very beginning, we were both uncomfortable because it was as if we were inconveniencing him. He was arrogant, disingenuous and incredibly abrasive. The worst part is we're out about $10K and have absolutely nothing to show for it. Our marriage is now in worse shape than it was before seeing him. Read all the reviews closely. He's a complete jerk and rips you off.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Woodsfellow, PHD?
We have not had a positive experience with him. He's abrupt, arrogant and with a very condescending interpersonal style. We leave his sessions more confused than hopeful. He does have a great skill of distilling down the issues which is positive but generally our experience has not been positive. Also, it's a very steep expense without a lot of benefit.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Woodsfellow, PHD?
He's arrogant, will cut you off mid sentence, uses strong words that are accusatory and put me on the defense. It felt uncomfortable and I left each session feeling very upset confused and second guessing myself. He has some good insight but he has a very difficult way of working with people which is exactly what I was not seeking in a therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Woodsfellow, PHD?
I attended a training "The Essence of Couples Therapy", presented by Dr Woodsfellow, and it was extremely helpful in my current private practice. I would recommend this training for beginners in couples work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Woodsfellow, PHD?
He saved our marriage. I highly recommend Dr. Woodsfellow for any marriage in crisis.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Woodsfellow, PHD?
When we came to Dr. Woodsfellow, our lives together seemed hopeless. We already had seen 3 other very good counselors over the past 20 years, but none seemed to be as EFFICIENT as Dr. Woodsfellow. The price tag initially raised an eyebrow, but we soon found that the value was superb and a huge savings in the long run. His methods are fascinating and unlike anything we've experienced in the past. If you are serious and want counseling done right, and see lasting results fast, this is the guy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Woodsfellow, PHD?
Dr. Woodsfellow is excellent at having one another break down the core root of a problem. He is also amazing with getting each other to communicate and see one another's perspective.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Woodsfellow, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Woodsfellow?