Psychology  |
Male
Dr. David Williams, PHD
Dr. David Williams, PHD is a psychology provider who practices in Monroe, LA.

Counseling & Psychology Clinic

1410 Royal Ave

Monroe, LA 71201

Learn about Dr. Williams

• Psychology
  • Medical Psychology

Dr. Williams does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Louisiana.

Education data for Dr. Williams is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Williams has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Williams has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Williams does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Williams and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Williams' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Williams to family and friends
3.1
Dr. Williams' Performance
Round Rock, TX |
This doctor advocates for the parent that he makes the most money off of. He put my children in harms way, diagnosing them both with conditions they only show signs of in dad's care. Refuses to speak to me or hear my concerns. He prescribed my son Vyvance and Prozac together at age 6 despite warnings. My child is now become suicidal. Williams has also medicated other children in same house. He refuses to acknowledge my son's depression being a direct result of loss of primary attachment.
in Monroe, LA |
I recommend Dr. Williams to friends should the need arise for them to need a psychologist. I have been a client of his for a few years now and I can honestly say that I have never been disappointed.I had a very serious issue occur with one particular medication and Dr. Williams had me in his office within a couple of hours of contacting him. Dr. Williams is very astute when it comes to prescribing correct medications if needed. He truly cares that his clients become emotionaly healthy.
in West Monroe, LA |
For the first time I feel like my child and I are getting some answers that make sense. We have both been comfortable since we walked in. I would really recommend Dr Williams and his staff! In fact, I am scheduling an appointment for myself.
in Monroe, La |
I have not personally seen Dr. Williams but my is currently a patient. The office staff or at least the person at the front window is very unprofessional and rude. She has NOT been friendly to my 69 year old mother. She does not look forward to going at all because she has to deal with this person. The office staff is the first point of contact and it hasn't been pleasant so I'm worried what it will be like when she finally sees Dr. Williams.
in Quitman, LA |
Did not listen to me when I told him about how I was feeling. I ended up in a hospital from overdose.
Have you seen Dr. David Williams, PHD?
Are you Dr. Williams?