David Weir, LPC

David Weir, LPC

Marriage & Family Therapy  |
David Weir, LPC is a marriage & family therapy provider who practices in The Woodlands, TX. He is 67 years old and has been practicing for 7 years.Read his story

719 Sawdust Rd Ste 320

The Woodlands, TX 77380

• We do not accept health insurance

Learn about David Weir

David Weir's bio

This content was provided by David Weir "Thank you for reviewing my information. Now for my story...I am a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) by the State of Texas, a National Certified Counselor (NCC), and a National Board Certified Coach (Founding Member). Marriage Counseling, Couples Counseling, and Premarital Counseling have been my specialty areas since I first opened my Woodlands Professional Counseling practice many years' ago. My commitment has always been to provide the best assistance I can to help foster healing and the rekindling of positive feelings in relationships as quickly as possible. My Premarital Counseling program also receives consistently great reviews by those completing it. In addition to many years' of training and direct professional experience assisting couples, I have also been married for 31 years, which has provided me the personal experience and ample wisdom in partnering with a spouse and raising a family. I also have strong expertise in working with clients where anxiety, depression, anger, and low self esteem, are factors creating difficulty, helping them to achieve substantially better control of their moods. Some clients have also found it beneficial to know I am a decorated foreign war military veteran. Please, don't wait any longer for circumstances to improve on their own, and give me the opportunity to help. I look forward to your call!"

This content was provided by David Weir "I utilize proven brief therapy approaches that introduce thinking and interacting concepts, styles, and skills to help bring back the joy that the relationship had during earlier times.   I provide a calm, comfortable, and encouraging atmosphere that clients' normally settle into early in the first session. "

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Counseling
  • Couples Counseling

David Weir does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adjustment Disorder

• Sam Houston State University
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • University Of Houston / University Park
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

David Weir has no awards or honors listed.

David Weir has no media or publications listed.

David Weir does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are David Weir and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

David Weir's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!

Are you David Weir?

Visit David Weir

Evening
  • We do not accept health insurance

Nearby providers with similar experience

Marriage & Family Therapy