Dr. David Webb, DOM

AcupunctureMaleAge 59

Acupuncture

Dr. David Webb, DOM is an Acupuncturist in Wilton Manors, FL. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. David Webb, DOM
1650 NE 26th St Ste 202 Wilton Manors, FL 33305

Save up to 80% on prescriptions

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Webb treats your condition or procedure

• Wrist Pain

Dr. Webb accepts

Dr. Webb's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Webb

I am a patient of Dr. Webb. I was hospitalized for sciatic pain of my left hip and leg. The Doctors gave me pain medication which left me groggy. Decided to visit Dr. Webb and on my first visit the pain had improved without medication. I went for a second visit and the pain was gone. I have been pain free for a year and if it comes back, I will make an appointment. Dr. Webb is personable, knowledgeable and explains the procedure. Recommend him to anyone who wants to be pain free without medication.
Apr 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Webb, DOM?
Dr Webb helped eliminate a painful bone spur in my neck causing numbness and constant pain. My regular MD just wrote an Rx for a pain killer and muscle relaxer. When i told her this is not a solve the problem she said the only other option would be surgery. I was not satisfied with that only course of treatment and sought out Dr. Webb. He put me on 2 supplements and his FSM treatment. A month later, i was pain free and no surgery. That was a year ago & still pain free with no further treatment
Brian McPhillips in Fort Lauderdale, FL – Jan 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David Webb, DOM?

How was your experience with Dr. Webb?

Dr. Webb began his medical career in 1988 in emergency medicine as a paramedic, and later worked for Children's Hospital in Denver Colorado before pursuing...Read more

• Acupuncture
  • Acupressure

Is Dr. David Webb, DOM accepting new patients?

Dr. David Webb, DOM generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Webb's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. David Webb, DOM accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Webb accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. David Webb, DOM's top areas of care?

Dr. Webb frequently treats Acupuncture, Allergies, and Chronic Pain Management. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Webb treats.

Where is Dr. David Webb, DOM's office located?

Dr. Webb's office is located at 1650 NE 26th St Ste 202, Wilton Manors, FL 33305. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. David Webb, DOM offer telehealth services?

Dr. Webb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. David Webb, DOM?

1650 NE 26th St Ste 202 Wilton Manors, FL 33305