Chiropractic  |
Dr. David Warwick, DC
Dr. David Warwick is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA in 1996. Since then, he has been effectively helping patients obtain better health through chiropractic. Dr. Warwick has participated in many post-doctorate studies including a co-pilot program of Chiropractic in the military at Madigan Hospital at Joint Base Lewis-McChord. Over his career, he has been a member of Washington State Chiropractic Association and was a recipient of the WSCA Volunteer of the Year 2015 Award as well as The Best of Lacey 2015 Chiropractor. Dr. Warwick has spoken to many clubs, groups, and organizations about various health related topics. He is also very experienced in working with all kinds of people: adults, teens, children, and infants up to the elderly, for many health related issues, including conditions related to auto accidents, sports injuries, workplace injuries, athletes, and weekend warriors. Dr. Warwick is part of a national organization called Chiro-Trust. As part of this group, he works closely with local medical providers and provides them "The Modern Physician Letter", which provides conservative musculoskeletal news and views to MD offices around the country. He also provides "The Chiropractic Impact Report" every month, a newsletter for attorneys that empowers them with relevant and peer reviewed research in the personal injury field, as well as a monthly "In Good Hands" newsletter for his patients. Dr. Warwick lives in Olympia, WA, with his wife, daughter, dog, cat, and a fish or two.

8650 Martin Way E Ste 207

• MetLife
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Providence Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Warwick

This content was provided by Dr. Warwick ""To the best of my ability, I agree to provide my patients convenient, affordable, and mainstream Chiropractic care. I will not use unnecessary long-term treatment plans and/or therapies."      ~Dr. David Warwick"

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Spinal Decompression Therapy

Dr. Warwick does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Spinal Decompression
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Palmer College Of Chiropractic
    Undergraduate School | Graduated

Dr. Warwick has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Warwick has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Warwick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Warwick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Warwick's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Warwick to family and friends
4.0
Dr. Warwick's Performance
in Lacey, WA |
I have never met a Chiropractor or Doctor for that matter that cares as much as he does! And I have used Chiropractic for thirty plus years. He truly has a heart of gold!! He was so thorough, Knowledgeable and spends the amount of time needed treating each patient based on their individual needs!! He listened and communicated throughtout the entire visit which was so important that he listened to my needs. Also I was so happy he does walkins; I have never seen that before.
Thank you for the review, and see you when you need to get adjusted again! We are always happy to take walk in's: 9 am - 6 pm, Monday - Thursday.
Olympia, WA |
After a fall that injured my leg and affected my ability to walk easily, I saw Dr. Warwick for chiropractic care. After getting adjusted, I don't have as much difficulty with stairs, I am able to walk my dog daily, and my balance and stability have much improved. The office is easy to get to, the staff is very kind, and Dr. Warwick is very personable and professional. He listens to your concerns and is a great Chiropractor! Thank you Dr. Warwick and staff!
Wow! This review was totally unexpected. Thank you for taking the time to write such thoughtful comments. I appreciated being able to take care of you. See you soon.
Olympia, WA |
Dr. Warwick is an excellent Chiropractor - the best I have been to! He truly cares about his patients, asking specific questions about what brought you to his office, and his adjustments are different each time I go to his office. His staff is kind, scheduling is easy via phone or online, and the office is professional and easy to get to. Thank you, Dr. Warwick!
Thank you for your review! It's an absolute pleasure working with patients and seeing the changes happen. Just a friendly reminder to visit my website DrDavidWarwick.com for home care, including stretches and exercises.
Yelm, WA |
My previous chiropractor moved out of the area, so I switched to Dr. Warwick for about 7 months. The longer I saw Dr. Warwick, the worse my pain got. I would ask him if he was able to adjust the areas in pain, and he would say "a little bit - come back next week if you're not better". This went on and on. I never got better, and he seemed unconcerned, so I stopped seeing him. Now, I see a chiropractor who keeps me pain-free. I wish I had switched sooner. Also, he doesn't like to answer questions
We never require patients to commit to any long term treatment plans. Sorry to see your one star review. If we can assist you in any further way, please call us at 360-951-4504. I encourage readers to review our hundreds of five star reviews on Google and Yelp.
Have you seen Dr. David Warwick, DC?

Visit Dr. Warwick