Dr. David Tener, DC

Dr. David Tener, DC

Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. David Tener, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Kennesaw, GA.

1350 Wooten Lake Rd NW Ste 103

Kennesaw, GA 30144

Learn about Dr. Tener

• Chiropractic
  • Applied Clinical Nutrition

Dr. Tener does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• New York University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Tener has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tener has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tener does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tener and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tener's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tener to family and friends
Dr. Tener's Performance
When I went to the Goldberg Clinic, I was listened to by Dr. Goldberg and Dr. Tener. They set me up with a program designed specifically for my own needs without any medications. After receiving the doctors' recommendations, and fully implementing them into my life, I have never felt better. In just 3 months my energy has increased, I have no more stomach issues, my mood has improved, and overall I feel great! Dr. Goldberg and Tener helped me restore my health, not just treat my symptoms.
Piscataway, NJ |
In April 2009, when I turned 46, I began to experience neuropathy in both feet. Steadily, it became worse over the coming year. In addition to the neuropathy, I began to have metabolic issues that worsened into both gastric and urological complications. I felt sluggish and tired. I began to have back pain, which I had never experienced previously. Prior to April, I had no health-related issues whatsoever. I was obviously self-delusional. The Goldberg Clinic showed me the error of my ways.
in Middle Village, NY |
Dr. Tener is Amazing!!! The Master of Health & Wellness. If you're committed to your health, Dr. Tener will be the catalyst to get you there.. The Goldberg Clinic is the Best there is.....
Have you seen Dr. David Tener, DC?
Are you Dr. Tener?