Dr. David Tate, PHD
Dr. David Tate, PHD is a Psychologist in Saint George, UT and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Brigham Young University medical school in 1994. He is accepting new patients and has indicated that he accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Tate to book an appointment.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area
"Dr. Tate is kind, knowledgeable, well educated, and empathetic."
- Brian in St George, UT • See more reviews
At a Glance
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Low Wait TimesPatients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
Experience and Background Checks
Dr. Tate's conditions and procedures:
- ADHD and-or ADD
- Adjustment Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Counseling Services
- Couples Therapy
- Depressive Disorders
- Psychotherapy Services
- Relationship Issues
- Stress Management
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Tate accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Tate accepts the following insurance:
- Altius Health Plans
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Special Needs Plan SNP
- Molina Healthcare
- MultiPlan PPO
- PHCS Network PPO
- TriCare for Life
- United Healthcare