Dr. David StJean, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 35

Dr. StJean

The Chicago Chiropractor

2551 N Clark St Ste 301 Chicago, IL 60614

Dr. David StJean, DC is a chiropractor in Chicago, IL. He specializes in chiropractic, sports medicine, and more.

Dr. StJean accepts

Dr. StJean accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Dr. StJean treats your condition or procedure

Dr. StJean?
Dr. StJean's Performance
What People Say About Dr. David StJean, DC
Recent
Best doctor bar none. I had severe low back pain following an auto accident. I went to 2 different doctors and a PT resulting in no relief. It wasn't until I found Dr. St Jean that finally someone took the time to figure out what was going on. After 5 months of intensive therapy, I am 100% better. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David StJean, DC?
I suffer from YEARS of chronic pain due to Fibromyalgia. Upon the recommendation of a friend, I made an appointment with Dr St Jean. PLEASE do not view this as a pop your bones and send you on your way Chiropractor. He is an expert at combining deep tissue and skeletal manipulation along with strength training. I will never be pain free but, he plays a critical roll in pain management. He is knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. Unless he kicks me out, I will never see another Chiropractor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David StJean, DC?
My experience with Dr. St Jean has been fantastic! I've been struggling with anxiety my whole life and the only help I've ever been provided was prescription medications. I never knew there was a way to manage my anxiety without drugs. I haven't had a panic attack since I've been working with Dr. St Jean and my anxiety continues to decrease. Anyone with anxiety needs to see him, he is awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David StJean, DC?
My family and I would not have our health back if it wasn't for Dr. St Jean. I can't say enough positive things about his care. He helped my husband get out of back pain, he treated our son for ADHD who is now excelling in school and he gave me back my energy and now I can sleep through the night. I highly recommend him as a healer!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David StJean, DC?
I originally saw Dr. St Jean to get a second opinion for my IBS. He ordered tests that showed my IBS was mainly being caused by SIBO and parasites. I was starting to get eczema, I had constant gut issues and I was always wiped out. I couldn?t manage my emotions. I was falling apart all the time. But literally within two weeks of working with Dr. St Jean, my energy started to return, my gut is starting to heal and I feel like I am getting back to who I thought I always was - happy and healthy!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David StJean, DC?
The best doctor I've seen yet. I was going from doctor to doctor always being told nothing is wrong with me, its all in my head, etc. Finally someone who listens and cares about his patients. I can actually wake up with energy and get through my day now!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David StJean, DC?
After only my first week of care I felt amazingly better. For the first time in 10 years I was not running to the bathroom and actually had energy! Incredible! I didn't have to use the meds from my gastro doctor either, who previously diagnosed me with IBS and said my only option was drugs. We are 1 month from concluding care and after Dr. St Jean successfully treated my parasites and SIBO, I can't believe the difference in my health. I feel like a new person. Fantastic doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David StJean, DC?
Very good doctor, took care of my entire family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. David StJean, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. StJean?

The Chicago Chiropractor