Optometry  |
Male
Dr. David Scott, OD
Dr. David Scott, OD is an optometry provider who practices in Des Moines, IA.

Family Eye Health Center

6004 SW 9th St

Des Moines, IA 50315

• Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Scott

Family EyeHealth Center proudly serves the Des Moines area with quality eye care services and a friendly staff. Dr. David Scott takes great pride in offering the best vision care possible for your entire family. Whether you need to be fitted with eyeglasses or contact lenses, or you need a comprehensive eye exam, our practice utilizes the latest technology and treatments available. Our staff will take the time to answer all of your questions and explain treatment options through your entire eye care experience.

• Optometry
  • Pediatric Optometry

Dr. Scott does not have any board certifications listed.

• Astigmatism

• Eyeglasses
  • Implantable Contact Lens
  • Soft Contact Lenses
  • Vision Screening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

Education data for Dr. Scott is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Scott has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Scott has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Scott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scott's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scott to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Scott's Performance
Des Moines, IA |
Dr Scott is really nice however it is extremely frustrating trying to get your glasses.. They are horrible and mess up your lenses and take ages to get them to you... Then to be redone because they are messed up... Should never take months to get new glasses
in Prairie City |
This guy is a prince among men and a heck of a bird hunter. He and his staff are so warm and homey that I feel more like I'm visiting my brother than my eye doctor. Some event put their schedule behind on the day of my appointment, but I told them that I needed to leave for another appointment and they put me on a fast track. Dave even ate his lunch on the run so I could get out in time to get where I needed to go. I tried some other docs once, but never again. Dr. Scott is my eye doctor.
in Des Moines, IA |
Best eye doctor ever, I give him and his staff a hundred thumbs up!!! Thanks for making my visits as painless as possible.
in Winterset, Iowa |
Dr. Scott has been my eye healthcare provider for more than 35 years. I find Dr. Scott to be extremely thorough with great attention to detail. His manner is respectful, thoughtful, kind and focused. He is able to translate complicated medical information about my eye condition in clear, accurate and easy to understand examples. As a life long learner, he continues to study new procedures and techniques, thus being able to offer a wide variety of healthcare options and information.
in Des Moines, IA |
Although I am sure that Dr. Scott is a very competent Dr.,I found his manner to be rude and condescending. I have talked to other people who were also the victim of his rude personality, I will not be returning to this Dr.
Have you seen Dr. David Scott, OD?
Are you Dr. Scott?