David Richardson, AUD

David Richardson, AUD

Audiology  |
Male
David Richardson, AUD is an audiology provider who practices in Statesville, NC. He has been practicing for 10 years.

707 Bryant St

Statesville, NC 28677

• MedCost

Learn about David Richardson

• Audiology
  • Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Audiology Technology
  • Hearing & Speech Therapy
  • Hearing Instruments

David Richardson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Balance Disorders

• Hearing Screening
  • Tympanometry
  • Universal Neonatal Hearing Screening
  • Vestibular Testing

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Michigan State University
  • Va Ann Arbor Healthcare System
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2003
  • Michigan State University
    Other Education | Completed 2003

David Richardson has no awards or honors listed.

David Richardson has no media or publications listed.

David Richardson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are David Richardson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

David Richardson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending David Richardson to family and friends
4.5
David Richardson's Performance
in Hiddenite |
Dr. Richardson offers world class service he devotes time and attention to each of his clients. He explains everything you need to know about your hearing devices. For anyone who is new to hearing aids please see Dr Richardson first you will be a customer for life.
in Harmony NC |
My doctor David Richardson has really helped me. I have ringing in the ears. And I also have some hearing loss. So Dr Richardson talked to me about hearing aids. And I tried the hearing aids and liked them from the start. I can hear better and hear things that I haven't heard in a long time. I like my new ears and it has helped the ringing in my ears because before the hearing aids the ringing in my ears would be so bad at times. And it has really helped. Thank you so much Dr Richardson.
in Union Grove |
I was evaluated by Dr. Richardson for my hearing loss. He reviewed all my testing with me in detail and made recommendations for hearing aids. The Hearing Aids Dr. Richardson Prescribed for me have made such a difference in my hearing. I can't believe how much I've been missing. Now my wife has to tell me to turn the TV up for her. Wow! Now I can hear all the important details necessary for me to do my job at work. If you want the best for your hearing see Dr. Richardson.
in Statesville, NC |
I was happily surprised how easily I adjusted to my new hearing aids. The way Dr. Richardson programmed them for my hearing was perfect from the start. My family is very happy that I am hearing so much better.
in Valdese, NC |
Dr. Richardson was so kind, patient, and thorough. He was willing to work with my own financial situation. I?m now hearing conversations that I have not heard in a long time. My husband is as happy with my new hearing as I am.
in Statesville, NC |
Getting my hearing aids was the best purchase I?ve ever made. It really has made a big difference in my life. I hear and understand so much better now. Both my husband and I see Dr. Richardson and couldn?t be happier with our level of care. I've already referred another friend and she is doing great too.
in Statesville, NC |
The providers at this facility have excellent bedside manner and positive attitudes.
in Statesville, NC |
I had been to several hearing places, Dr. Richardson was the only one who seemed like he really cared about helping me hear better and not just trying to sell me something. I am totally pleased with my new hearing aids and would highly recommend Dr. Richardson. I've already told my friends to go see him.
Have you seen David Richardson, AUD?
Are you David Richardson?

Visit David Richardson