Chiropractic  |
Dr. David Ranzette, DC
Dr. Ranzette has been interested in health for most of his life. At age 16, while bicycling to school in his home town of Wantagh, NY, he was broad sided by a car. To the doctors at the hospital, his injuries seemed minor. A simple diagnosis of "contusion to the knee" and "strained medial collateral ligament" was given. He was sent home with prescriptions for anti inflammatory and pain medications. After the soft cast was removed, and the swelling had subsided, he was released from medical care. It was over the next 2 years that Dr. Ranzette began experiencing increasing symptoms including knee, hip and low back pain with frequent headaches that eventually became debilitating migraines. The orthopedic doctor prescribed numerous medications which eventually lead to a two day hospitalization for stomach bleeding. Then one day his lower back locked up with excruciating pain. At that time Dr. Ranzette made the decision that drugs were not the answer and he demanded something different. On visiting a local Chiropractor it was found that he had multiple spinal and pelvic misalignment's leading to subluxation. His Chiropractor also found numerous muscular imbalances requiring physical therapy, thus beginning the long road to regaining his health. After just three weeks of care his lower back and hip pain were 75% improved. To Dr. Ranzette's amazement the adjustments to his neck also relieved his migraines, for which he had been told he would be on a drug called "Inderol" indefinitely. It was with the logical and common sense approach to the mechanical problems of his body that Dr. Ranzette became a firm believer in Chiropractic care. Wanting to share these amazing results with others, Dr. Ranzette decided to attend Chiropractic college – and six years later he graduated from Life University . Many people are not aware that a Chiropractor's education is equivalent and in many areas exceeds that of a medical doctor. These are just a few of the courses that Dr. Ranzette had to complete to earn a doctorate in Chiropractic: Microbiology, General Anatomy , Neurology, Osteology, Disease Pathology, Exercise Physiology, Neuro-Muscular Physiology, Biomechanics, Orthopedic Diagnosis, Neuro Diagnosis, Immunology & Disease, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Geriatrics& Pediatric Assessment, X-Ray Physics, X-Ray Pathology, Nutrition. As a practicing Doctor, Dr. Ranzette has attended numerous post-graduate seminars on a variety of health topics. It is this continuing education that allows Dr. Ranzette to provide his patients with the latest and most comprehensive treatment available.

Progressive Chiropractic Rehabilitation

4664 South Blvd Ste 101

Virginia Beach, VA 23452

• Coventry Health Care of Virginia

Learn about Dr. Ranzette

Our office is dedicated to providing the most comprehensive treatment available for our patients most debilitating conditions. Our PROGRESSIVE SYSTEM utilizes the most effective Chiropractic and Physical Therapy techniques in a way that provides an over 90% effective rate. The PROGRESSIVE SYSTEM finds the cause and treats it safely and effectively with lasting results.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Massage Therapy
  • Physical Therapy
  • Sports Physical Therapy

Dr. Ranzette does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• Life University Marrietta, Ga
    Other Education | Completed 1998

Dr. Ranzette has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Ranzette has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ranzette does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ranzette and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ranzette's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ranzette to family and friends
Dr. Ranzette's Performance
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Ranzette and his staff provide outstanding service and high quality individual client care. Doc treats all clients on a personal level not only on visits but also suggests client care for themselves in home. Doc is highly trained and motivated and always puts client needs first.
Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Ranzette takes the time to understand your needs. He has really helped me!!
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Ranzette and his staff are great. He is a very skilled chiropractor, truly dedicated to healing. I was unable to rotate my right shoulder, couldn't even turn the steering wheel in my car to make a right turn, and was in horrific pain. I thought I would need surgery to fix my shoulder. My husband suggested I see Dr. Ranzette before seeking surgical repair. Under Dr. Ranzette's care-complete range of motion has been restored to my right shoulder. He is the best!! Thank you Dr. Ranzette.
Virginia Beach, VA |
I was in an accident a few years ago, and was still having back issues because of it. I visited his office, and was totally impressed with his 3 prong approach to my treatment. I'll recommend him to everyone.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I visited Dr. Ranzette after throwing my back out picking up the kids. Having never been to a chiropractor before, I had no idea what to expect. Dr. Dave took the time to survey my issue, present treatment options, and get me all fixed up. I've been a regular of his ever since and would strongly recommend you give him a try.
Always a great day when I read comments like yours. Pleasure to serve. Thank You
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I've been going to Dr. Ranzetti now for 3 yrs.. I started going to him because of a pinched nerve in my neck. He straightened out my pinched nerve issue in a reasonable amount Of time and has continued to treat me on a regular basis, taking care Of any issue that I have had come up, which most recently was a muscle Issue in my shouldered. Dr. Ranzetti makes himself available to his patients, even off office hours. He is extremely natural health oriented and is a very caring person.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Ranzette and staff are amazing at what they do! I've been under their care for years due to neck and back injuries, as well as a moderate shoulder injury from a 2015 accident and I am getting better all the time. Keep it up, Progressive team! :D
Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Ranzette is a very straightforward guy, who will address your concerns with care. The rest of the office staff is great too, and Stacy, the massage therapist, is fantastic. I highly recommend Progressive Chiro!
in Virginia Beach , VA |
Dr. Ranzette and his office personnel are really top notch. The therapy before the adjustment makes for an excellent adjustment that lasts 4 weeks and is also quite relaxing. What I appreciate about Dr. Ranzette is that he wants chiropractic care to be a two way relationship. I do my part by stretching and strength training between adjustments. The result is that I feel great. I highly recommend Progressive Chiropractic to all.
in Virginia Beach, Va |
I've been a patient with Dr Ranzette for about 9 years and am very pleased with the care I receive. He is very knowledgeable and concerned with all aspects of my health. I appreciate that he has a massage therapist at his practice that I can schedule hourly massages.
in Norfolk, VA |
Dr Ranzette is top notch. His care and expertise, if followed, leads to improvement in health and wellness. Exams are thorough and lead to detailed plans to ensure persons with injuries heal and return to a level or normalcy. I highly recommend Dr. Ranzette.
in Virginia Beach |
I suffered with back problems for many years until I went to see Dr. Ranzette. He gave took x-rays and explained my issues and once I started seeing him on a regular basis I've had fewer problems with my back and neck area. The office is clean and the staff is friendly. I have already recommended three of my friends and they have also become patients.
in Virginia Beach |
Dr. Ranzette and his staff are very knowledgeable and friendly. I had pain in my upper and middle back and seeing Dr. Ranzette has helped diminish the pain. My headaches have subsided since I've been going and would highly recommend seeing him!
in Virginia Beach, VA |
3 years ago I ended up at the emergency room in extreme pain and unable to walk. The Dr. spent 5 minutes with me, sent me home with pain med. No x-rays, no exam. Nothing. One visit to Dr. Ranzette and I had a diagnosis, a treatment plan and on a path to a pain free life. Without Dr. Ranzette's knowledge and treatment plan I would probably be laying in a bed in pain after a surgery I didn't need. He also treated my torn rotator cuff. I have full range of motion and pain free. i
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I started seeing Dr. Ranzette after injuring my ribs during military training. During my first visit he did xrays and set me up with treatment once it was determined nothing was broken. I have continued to get regular maintenance for my ribs and back, since I've continued to my treatment my back has never felt better. Dr. Ranzette really cares about his patients and their well being. if you're looking for a good chiropractor I definitely suggest going to see him.
in Virginia Beach |
I've been going to Dr. Ranzette for years and he's taught me the importance of taking care of your body and doing the proper measures to keep it up. I recommend anyone who is looking for chiropractor.
in Norfolk , VA |
Dr Ranzette and his staff are great. It's very easy toschedule and reschedule appointments. The offie is very clean. The wait time is very minimal. Great guy and staff. I have recommended Dr. Ranzette to my coworkers and will recommend him again. *****
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I recommend Dr.Ranzette as a chiropractor for his approach to healing the whole body. He continues to work on ways to help me heal and be as as healthy as possible.
in Virginia Beach, VA |
i started seeing him years ago because I was having trouble doing Yoga because of my hip. It wasn't my hip, it was my spine and he was able to realign my spine and my hip worked fine. Then I was rear-ended in a traffic accident years later and hurt my neck, and he was able to undo the damage and I can move my neck again normally. I injured my back at the gym on the swat machine and have no pain now, I see Dr. Ranzette on a monthly basis, he is the only one I trust to keep me from falling apart
in Virginia Beach, VA |
Dr. Ranzette and his staff took great care of me when I had a tension migraine hit suddenly on a late Thursday evening. Katy got me right in, the girls got me going with therapy straight-away, and Dr. Ranzette made all the adjustments needed to my neck and back to alleviate my headache. I left the office with NO pain at all. They are wonderful!
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I cannot say enough about Dr. Ranzette. I first went to him for a very specific back problem that had been bothering me for a month. After several visits I was feeling like a new person. I now see him for regular "tune-ups" and have not had a serious problem with my back since. He is very accommodating and truly has your best health interest in mind.
in Virginia Beach, Va |
Dr. Ranzette and his staff have been nothing short of amazing. I couldn't ask for better Chiropractic care. I have never had a visit that didn't have the utmost enthusiasm for better health. Dr. Ranzette is an educator and keeps you informed every step of the way. He's the best around.
in Virginia beach, VA |
He is the best
in Portsmouth, VA |
I went to Progressive Chiropractic because I have scoliosis and low back pain. I found Dr. Ranzette because he was on the street I lived off of. I went in barely standing up with a horrible limp. I am happy to report that I am doing well. The staff was very friendly and courteous. I really truly felt the the care I received from custom for my particular problems. If you want a Dr. that finds the root of the problem and doesn't just treat your symptoms...GO TO PROGRESSIVE CHIROPRACTIC!!!!
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I trust Dr Ranzette with the care of my severe scoliosis, he is very knowledgeable and always explains what he is doing for me. He is an incredible listener and is never too busy to talk or answer questions. He is a wonderful person who truly cares for his patients
in chincoteague isl va |
No pain and exercise / stretching plan really helped /
in Virginia Beach, VA |
I had spent years with other Chiropractors getting nowhere with the pain and lack of mobility in my spine. 2004 I moved to VB, I became a patient of Dr. Ranzette and have lived a happier, pain free lifestyle every since. I personally get around better today because of the care I have received over the years from his office. Until I started seeing Dave regularly in 2004 I did not have faith the health of spine would turnaround and improve but it did. I credit him with my good health today. .
in Chesapeake, VA |
I had major lower back problems several years ago. Dr Ranzette corrected my issues and I am now pain free 95% of the time. I do get regular maintenance adjustments.
Doctor Ranzette is a very knowledgeable professional who has your best interests in mind. Highly recommend.
Have you seen Dr. David Ranzette, DC?

Visit Dr. Ranzette