Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. David Radford, DC
Dr. David C. Radford, D.C., MSc. is the third generation in his family to practice chiropractic medicine in the Western Reserve. The emphasis in chiropractic medicine is based upon a natural and scientific approach to the diagnosis and the non-surgical treatment of disorders of the musculoskeletal and nervous system by integrating physiotherapy, exercise and a hands-on approach. The theories and methods of manual therapy and spinal manipulation have stood the test of time; in recent years these methods have been well documented to be safe and cost effective. Today's doctor of chiropractic medicine stands in the forefront as a specialist provider for the conservative, non-surgical management of patients with disorders of the spine and musculoskeletal system.

33001 Solon Rd Ste 112

Solon, OH 44139

Dr. David Radford, DC

• Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
  • Mutual Medical

Learn about Dr. Radford

This content was provided by Dr. Radford "We provide care for a wide variety of conditions including spine disorders,also chronic pain and chronic degenerative illlness, We also provide preventive medicine services and we help our patients manage chronic illness with proper diet, nutrition and exercise. Physician referrals are accepted and our services are covered by most major insurance companies, and some benefits are provided under Medicare. We treat patients injured in accidents or on the job. Call us today to learn more."

• Chiropractic
  • Applied Clinical Nutrition
  • Electrodiagnostic Medicine
  • Functional Medicine

Dr. Radford does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination
  • X-Ray

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Robert Morris
  • Master Of Science-Advanced Clinical Practice
    Other Education | Completed 2007
  • National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Radford has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Radford has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Radford does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Radford and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Radford's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Radford to family and friends
Dr. Radford's Performance
Cleveland, OH |
Dr. Radford listened to me and helped me to get to the right doctor to help with a potential diagnosis. He listened to everything I said and offered support.
in Mentor, OH |
Doctor Radford is the best. I have been to the Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals, and other Medical Practices. No one can compare to Dr. Radford. He is in this business to help his patients to find a diagnosis and follow through for a treatment. He will never give up on you. If he does not know the answer he will get it through his own research or through the many doctors that he is affiliated with. If I could give him 10 stars I would. Also, his nurse, Mary, goes above and beyond.
in Cleveland, OH |
Very good manner. Extremely knowledgeable, educates the patient. Has a holistic approach, goes the extra mile, and assures you as the patient that you are in "the best hands!"
in Aurora, Ohio |
Dr. Radford and his office crew are amazing!! The office is extremely professional, courteous and compassionate! I would highly recommend Dr. Radford, along with his staff, as they have helped me heal and recover after being involved in an automobile accident. I have learned so much from the doctor and his office, not only about my health but life in general! Hats off to Dr. Radford, Mary and the entire office!!
in twinsburg, oh |
Thank you Dr. Radford! Dr. Radford diagnosed the problem causing my sons chronic hip pain that has lasted for more than 3 years, and we are confident that our son will soon be on the road to recovery.
in Elyria, OH |
I've been dealing with a serious back issue for the past 10 years. I've been thrown from one doctor to another and have been through many painful and grueling tests and procedures. I called this past Friday and had an appointment scheduled for the next Monday. Dr. Radford understood the pain and suffering I've endured over the past 10 years and I was at my wits end. I was just about out of hope, but Dr. Bradford set me up for an MRI and some x-rays. Now we take actions! I finally have hope!
in Chesterand, Ohio |
I recently developed RSD. I have seen many Specialists but Dr.Radford and Dr. McLean were the only doctors to properly diagnose the disease. Both doctors provided specialized analysis of my prior test results and used additional tests to confirm my RSD. Other specialists were NOT able to determine the cause of my debilitating pain. The early determinations of my RSD by Dr. Radford and Dr. McLean most likely prevented/minimized permanent crippling damage to my feet and legs.
in Solon, Ohio |
Dr. Radford is kind, caring, and takes the time to listen. He has a good, solid background in his work and including nutrition. I feel confident in his care.
in Solon, OH |
Dr. Radford takes time to answer your questions, and is very informative. His professional attitude and openness makes it easy to work with him. DR Radford solved my problems in a timely manner. I am happy to have found him in my search for chiropractic help. Paul Coneglio
in Twinsburg, OH |
Dr. Radford is the most holistic doctor I have ever met. He helped me to rehab a disk bulge in my back many years ago. He accurately diagnosed an aneurism in my daughter. He is not a typical chiropractor who runs you through a treatment mill. Dr. Radford is my first choice to go to for any medical issue I am having. He recently recommended that I see Dr. McLain for back surgery as it was an issue that could not be fixed by chiropractic means. He is the best!
Have you seen Dr. David Radford, DC?
Are you Dr. Radford?

Visit Dr. Radford

Dr. Radford accepts 7 insurance carriers
  • Bureau of Workers' Compensation (BWC)
    Worker's Compensation WC