Chiropractic  |
Dr. David Pyne, DC
Dr. Pyne is a native of Delaware, where he graduated from Wilmington Christian High School in 1994. He then attended University of Delaware for his undergraduate studies in exercise science and graduating in the fall of 1999. Following his studies at University of Delaware, Dr. Pyne and his wife Amy travelled to the city of Chicago for his chiropractic studies where he obtained a doctorate degree in 2003. Since that time, Dr. Pyne has established himself as a chiropractor in the Sussex County, DE region. When he is not working, Dr. Pyne enjoys spending time at the beach with his family and performing kitesurfing and standup paddleboarding in the Rehoboth Beach area.

18977 Munchy Branch Rd Ste 3

• CoreSource
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Pyne

At Pure Chiropractic & Spa, our mission is to provide a welcoming and caring environment for all your healthcare and beauty needs.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation

Dr. Pyne does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Delaware.

• University Of Delaware
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1999
  • National University Of Health Sciences / National College Of Chiropractic
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Pyne has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Pyne has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Pyne does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Pyne and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Pyne's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Pyne to family and friends
Dr. Pyne's Performance
in Alexandria , Va |
Dr Pyne is very personable , caring and skilled. This was my first experience with a chiropractor. He explained everything clearly, did a thorough assesent and began a course of treatment. I would highly recommend Dr Pyne. Nancy
in Rehoboth Beach, DE |
Amazing Chiropractor.. Dr Pyne puts you at ease with his calm demeanor and excellent manipulations. Office is conveniently located, well decorated and staff is super friendly. make an appointment you won't regret it!!
in Lewes, DE |
Dr Pyne listens to me and makes adjustments accordingly. I'm happy with each visit and would recommend him to everyone that needs chiropractic care.
Rehoboth Beach, DE |
Saw Dr Pyne for an acute problem and in a few visits I found relief. He uses multifaceted therapies, listening to your concerns and addresses them calmly, gently and getting your feedback as he treats you. Now in monthly maintenance and remain healthy.
in Lewes DE |
Dr. Pyne cares! He is never too hurried to listen, and smiles easily. He is thorough with his evaluation of needed adjustments, and completes procedures without the intensity I have experienced with other chiropractors. It is so good to be able to return to the activities I have enjoyed with my family!
Thank you Donna. It was a pleasure to work with you.
in Rehoboth Beach, DE |
I have been receiving chiropractic care for over 35 years. Through a combination of exercise and chiropractic care, I have avoided the necessity of several scheduled surgeries. I have been going to Dr. Pyne for 4 years - he has a gentle nature and is not aggressive in his adjustments. I have a sitting job which creates some concerns which Dr. Pyne has greatly helped alleviate. Office staff is great! Easy to make appointments. No long waits. Definitely recommend.
Thank you Sandy for your kind review. I have enjoyed working with you through the last few years in an effort to improve your spinal health. I look forward to helping you in the future for all of your chiropractic needs.
in Rehoboth Beach, DE |
Excellent Chiropractor! He has helped me and my lower back pain for a few years now. I highly recommend him and his services.
Thanks Henry. I have enjoyed getting to know you and helping you with chiropractic care.
in Lewes, DE |
I've been regularly going to a chiropractor for 30 years, for health maintenance and to avoid spine surgery resulting from an accident. Ever since moving back to Lewes in 2011, Dr. Pyne has been my chiropractor. He is tops in my book! He keeps me healthy, happy and energetic! He is still able to adjust me accurately, despite hip replacements for both hips. Recently, he has been treating me with acupuncture, all but eliminating my hot flashes. WOW! I always leave the office with a smile.
Thank you Michelle for your review. It has been a pleasure to have you as a patient and you are a great example for those seeking a healthy, holistic lifestyle. Keep cycling!
in Lewes, DE |
Dr. Pyne is very interested in helping you get back to your regular activities. He listens and advises, always making me feel as if he has my best interests at heart. I never feel as if I have to schedule visits unnecessarily as I have with other practitioners. He has really helped me stay healthy and active.
Thank you Cathi. I have greatly enjoyed helping you maintain your active lifestyle. I look forward to helping you in the future for all of your chiropractic needs.
Have you seen Dr. David Pyne, DC?

Visit Dr. Pyne