David Porter, MA

Addiction and Substance Abuse CounselingMale

Addiction and Substance Abuse Counseling

David Porter, MA is an Addiction and Substance Abuse Counselor in Burlington, VT.

David Porter, MA

Matrix Health Systems PC

86 Lake St Burlington, VT 05401

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Vermont

Check if David Porter treats your condition or procedure

David Porter accepts

David Porter accepts the following insurance:

First Health

David Porter's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend David Porter

David porter is a life saver. I know people use this term loosely however as a veteran with severe P.T.S.D. David has been a literal life saver for myself. I would recommend any veteran to this man. David has helped me with my other doctors when I've felt they weren't listening to me. In my opinion the man can move mountains. He has helped me day and night literally with my mental health as well as my physical health. Cant say enough good things about this man. To me he has been a life saver.
Josephlinnane in Burlington – Dec 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you David Porter, MA?

How was your experience with David Porter?